Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page premium
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: T.F.A

premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Zakymate

Problem description:
i have contacted the sms thingy and they hav sent an email back with the codes and i can only use 1 of them the over 2 dont work

IGN Lockrim
07-17-2009 17:08 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What should I do if the received code doesn't work? If the code is entered for the proper country and Premium option and still doesn't work you should send it through Contact Form.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 07-17-2009 17:10.

07-17-2009 17:10 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH