Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Progress points.........???? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Progress points.........????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
america220

Registration Date: 07-18-2009

Sad Progress points.........???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I only have thirteen prog points, and I read you have to finish a task to get more p.p.....

But to finish the tasks I need more p.p.

=/ Are there other ways to get p.p????
07-18-2009 02:12 america220 is offline Search for Posts by america220 Add america220 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Progress points.........???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only ways to get pop

ambushes
expos
quests
tasks

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-18-2009 02:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

RE: Progress points.........???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
only ways to get pop

ambushes
expos
quests
tasks

and on the necropolis server you can trade pop but the majority of your pop will come from quests, ambushes and expo's
07-18-2009 03:54 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Experience

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-18-2009 08:33 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

closed. no warning because you are new

07-18-2009 08:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Progress points.........????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH