Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but buffy and underworld have diffrent rules i.e the blood mix of vampires and werewolfs wen she gets it in nunber two she can daywalk and have powers of vampires and werewolfs but that would also mean she could be infected by other things so the buffy ref doesnt hold up.

if you went akira i would stand a long way away away away from you and watch you blow yourself up lol it would be worth the blood guts and what ever else might fall on me lol oh i could stand on overfiends shoulders to get a good view lmao
07-18-2009 19:37 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wouldnt blow up, i would get absorbed by akira...win Big Grin
07-18-2009 19:39 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

its not the world thats the problem its the many scumbags that inhabit it .....

anyways take out games i just got corrected by my beloved other half that he didnt mention games ...
07-18-2009 19:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia

ok.... at what point in this thread did i mention that the teams would fight each other and see who wins....

this is purely a thread to see who would pick what team and why.... its not a male ego session at all.....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-18-2009 19:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

and thats why the overfiend would win coz after the zombies and demons and vampires and humans and everything is wiped off the face of planet he would make the perfect world no scumbags no pain no suffering so i win because god said so lol

how would you know the world was destoryed before you were born again into the perfect world.

well i said i wouldnt get touched and kick all your butts then you and aud started saying no you wouldnt then i said yes he would then you both said no they wouldnt then i said yes they would etc etc lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:44.

07-18-2009 19:42 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

@ darc: history
07-18-2009 19:43 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

because i would destroy it muhahahahaha

and at what point does ego fit into it ug? this is basically the nerdiest thread ever, i woulda thought there would be a lack of ego tbh Tongue

EDIT: and hayz isnt a male? is she? Tongue u might need to change it to a unisex ego
07-18-2009 19:44 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

hmmm being born again means you die....

you have to actually SURVIVE the apocalypse

so if you die your team fails....

end of darc you lose

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 19:45 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

male ego at whos team is better .. basically

I think male ego's should be banned Cool
07-18-2009 19:45 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

there wouldnt be a history coz the overfiend would destroy everything then rebuild why look you will have everything you need in utopia lol but your dead so naw i win you just admited it. even evil nasty thoughts cant kill god he just thinks of bigger nastier thoughts lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:47.

07-18-2009 19:45 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

u r a male hayz? Tongue

and just messin around cuz we are bored
07-18-2009 19:46 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by darc
there wouldnt be a history coz the overfiend would destroy everything then rebuild why look you will have everything you need in utopia lol

stop being so pedantic

no history = no team = no win/lose

you fail darc you actually really fail

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 19:47 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

O_o i didnt say my team would own everyone elses i said my team would own the zombies Wink
07-18-2009 19:47 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

lol @ you all .....
has anyone seen terminator & who's in charge after the mushroom clouds
it's skynet and it's army of psycho robots...

just call me John Connor Wink Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST
07-18-2009 19:49 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

then ur team sucks Tongue when i own the world i might be nice to u, not sure yet.

think i might keep overfiend as a pet Big Grin

and aww, forgot about bub from day of the dead, he would be the perfect spy
07-18-2009 19:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

ah but the overfiend lives my team still existes so i dont lose

yeah it was just me ug and aud who said we would own each other not haz

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:51.

07-18-2009 19:49 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tempest

Ok lets change tact ....

Who would you use as bait for these RAGE ZOMBIES

In Game Name TEMPEST
07-18-2009 19:50 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

ok.... the team is there to protect you.....

thats it...

if "overfiend" lets you die it fails....

simple as

@bav
at this point in time Darc

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 07-18-2009 19:51.

07-18-2009 19:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

ug has a point

whats the point of overfiend if he kills u lol
07-18-2009 19:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

bait karzek.

i would be on his shoulder am the next coming lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:53.

07-18-2009 19:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I'd throw Darc to the Zombies..

& then the annoying fat lady named Sue down my street

Then the rest of her family....
07-18-2009 19:53 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

Crying LOLOLOLOL poor darc ... hope he has agile shorts of coward equipped ....

My Bait is Timmy Mallet
I blame him for a scarred childhood &
"Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini"

In Game Name TEMPEST
07-18-2009 19:53 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

id use myself as bait, why not?
07-18-2009 19:55 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

why not if your team good enough you shouldnt have a worry lol
07-18-2009 19:59 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

exactly Big Grin
07-18-2009 20:00 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I'd take Angelina Jolie for obvious reasons Big Grin
Female elf priest (healer) from WoW, maxed cooking skills
Capt. Kuchiki (bleach) - my favorite
Magneto (X-Men)
Alice from RE3 movie

07-18-2009 20:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

oooh, forgot about alice, nice choice...still no jill tho Tongue
07-18-2009 20:03 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Interesting team but my Jedi could solo the same amount of zombies in half the time

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-18-2009 20:04 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

not as quick as overfiend lol. i would post a picture or link but i would probally get banned for it lol
07-18-2009 20:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Plz do as i don't know wat it is, pm maybe if its that bad and y would u be banned

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-18-2009 20:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

ok YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THINGS THAT MAKE IT POINTLESS TO SURVIVE.....

overfiend KILLS EVERYTHING

so whats the point.... anymore overfiend things and you automatically get owned and i will say so in my first post....

you have to have a world to come back to .... and it has to be YOUR OWN WORLD.... not some place made by a member of your team

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 20:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

now now i followed the rules you cant change them half way though or am i allowed to change guy?

and if am the second coming it would be MY WORLD lol

trust me if youn seen it you know why its quite sick even by todays standards. is the third one banned still does anyone know?
07-18-2009 20:27 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

my randomly generated team

pawns all so be quit

but if i had to pick real ppl/characters etc

1.richard simmons he has super distracting powers(his clothes are soo sparkly)
2.ronald Mcdonald (cause he will have that magical golden M of his)
3.penywise the clown (cause hes hardcore)
4.rambo (dont ask even i dont know)
5.the mask ( add a bit of comedy into the mix)

thats the ultimate kick ass team

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-18-2009 21:38 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

1. James Bond 007 (for his terrible one liners and epic gadgets courtesy of Q)
2. Gandalf (thou shalt not f*cking pass b*tch)
3. Balrog from LOTR (its a 30m tall flaming demon for christ sake)
4. Machete!! (he's a meat with a trench coat full of machetes therefore = win)
5. Marv from Sin City (he's a meat)

No real thought put into the last 2...... or any of them really but would be quite funny i think >.>

Mah team are > than all your teams so STFU >:U

07-18-2009 22:17 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

my team:

1) Angelina Jolie (needed to help restore the population levels Wink )
2) Cannabis (i can has as team member? it stops the pain Big Grin )
3) Jesus (using him as bait, that sicko enjoys pain [see reference nailing to cross])
4) Chuck Norris (painfully obvious)
5) Rambo (i mean hell, he can take down the entire russian army single handedly and only get a scratch)

2 if im not allowed cannabis) RNG you're meant to die, but against all odds and plausible chances, you survive and completely own Big Grin

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 07-18-2009 23:00.

07-18-2009 22:48 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

you forgot to add with just a bow and arrow for rambo lol

edit got bored so done random super heroe thing

Fire Chameleon
Power(s): Enhanced common sense
Weapon: Nuclear Lucky Rabbit's Foot
Transportation: Magnallama

Gorilla Savage
Power(s): Super-human weight-guessing accuracy, X-ray vision, Cosmic awareness
Weapon: Caustic Staff
Transportation: Manga Balloon

Turbospecter
Power(s): Enhanced agility, Glows in the dark, Invulnerability
Weapon: Turbo Sceptre
Transportation: Secret Stallion

Electrasavage
Power(s): Power mimicry, Animate/control the dead, Magic spell casting
Weapon: Flaming Belt
Transportation: Chameleon Raft

Mad Dusk
Power(s): Super hearing
Weapon: Foam Catapult
Transportation: Onyx Chariot

and i cant lose now check out electrasavage powers lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-19-2009 00:19.

07-18-2009 23:27 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Tadakatsu Honda - Japan's greatest warrior. He never suffered any injury in battle, and serve Ieayasu Tokugawa faithfully throughout his life. He wielded Tonbo-Giri (A great spear, which translates to mean 'Dragonfly cutter') and was just awesome.

Spawn - What more can I say than IT'S SPAWN!

Yojimbo - There is a chance that he'll instant kill them all.

Omega Weapon - FF8 version. Because he gets stronger as the enemy does Big Grin

Belgarath - The sorcerer in The Belgariad. Basically the most powerful sorcerer in those books.

Your imperfection.
07-19-2009 01:53 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

i'll get electsavage to make them all go away lol world lives no damage to any buildings and no mess to clean up lmao
07-19-2009 02:35 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Good thread!

Anyway my team would be:

1: Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood - can't ever die
2: Doctor Who - He can fix anything
3: Superman - Untouchable
4: Austin Powers - Yeah baby!
5: Sylar - Evil hero!

My team would own all yours!

07-19-2009 08:40 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
2. Gandalf (thou shalt not f*cking pass b*tch)
3. Balrog from LOTR (its a 30m tall flaming demon for christ sake)

ROFL... I forsee some infighting in your team if you throw these two together Wink

07-19-2009 11:00 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH