Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we always see these films about rage zombies running after people and eating them

well

if you could have a team of any 5 people from films/comics/tv shows who would it be...

i have my team of 5

1.Blade ~ he has a big sword.....
2.Wolverine ~ metal skeleton + cant die + evil temprement
3.Claire (resident evil) She has experience
4.that underworld woman ~ just sooo hardcore
5. Chuck norris ~ needs no explanation

now what are yours with a reason why....

YES WE GOT BORED AT STUPID O CLOCK AND WANTED TO KNOW

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-18-2009 14:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lols random convos that lead to mutant rage zombie killer things at 2am Tongue

I cant even remember my team O_o

you forgot the place you would hide mooby Smile

MY AWESOME TEAM WOULD BE :

1) Hellboy > He would own with his gun of doom Smile
2) Arnie from Terminator 2 (as his character)
3) Mooby up there stole my Underworld woman but she'd be on my team Smile
4) Jekyll & Hyde (H) That would be coooool
5) That uber cool Vampire lady from the same film as invisible man .. Mina O_o

& my place to hide... Reinforced steel room with lots of bombs & C4 & stuff & endless ammo just cause we is well good

& then there would be me.. with my shotgun... all like D: OH NOES

lols Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 07-18-2009 14:53.

07-18-2009 14:48 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL @ UG

wonder why you couldn't sleep

mine would be

1, the chick out of the terminator in the red leather
2, wolverine , who cares about dying he looks good with his shirt off Big Grin
3, The hulk , you wouldn't like him when he's angry
4, Electra Pleased Assassin enough said
5, The silver surfer pure ownage & a surfer lol

Bait hahahaha

Timmy Mallet

ooohhh place to hide that guys place from tremors with the uber amounts of guns

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 07-18-2009 14:52.

07-18-2009 14:50 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Hmmmm, i guess i would go with;

1. Bruce lee - owns chuck norris Tongue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE
2. Peter griffin - Big Grin
3. Shaun - from shaun of the dead Wink experianced
4. Jamie oliver - good for food, and a good sacrafice if needed Big Grin
5. The new Batman - for his car... would totally kick him out and go on a rampage Big Grin

I highly doubt we would last long... but atleast it would be funny as hell Wink

EDIT: a place to hide would be any well stocked pub Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 07-18-2009 15:00.

07-18-2009 14:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
lols random convos that lead to mutant rage zombie killer things at 2am Tongue

I cant even remember my team O_o

you forgot the place you would hide mooby Smile

with such a hard core team why would i need to hide...

they come near me they get owned.....

other than that i would hide on the roof of a super market THAT HAS SHUTTERS with my minigun....

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 07-18-2009 14:55.

07-18-2009 14:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

1. Jason - chainsaw wielding maniac
2. Patrick Bateman (american psycho) - chainsaw wielding maniac
3. Leatherface - ... chainsaw wielding maniac
4. Any of the transformers ^^
5. Micheal Jackson (now a zombie) - hell, why not. The ultra realistic thriller performances will quite simply kick ass!

07-18-2009 14:56 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
1. Jason - chainsaw wielding maniac
2. Patrick Bateman (american psycho) - chainsaw wielding maniac
3. Leatherface - ... chainsaw wielding maniac
4. Any of the transformers ^^
5. Micheal Jackson (now a zombie) - hell, why not. The ultra realistic thriller performances will quite simply kick ass!

first 3 remind me of this

left for dead 2 trailer

^^little bit graphic..... zombies getting owned

you has been warned

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 07-18-2009 14:59.

07-18-2009 14:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

my custom team i got from here

http://humor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsit...comics/herogen/

1.Y-bee (Power(s): Magnetism, Shrinking)
2.Monsieur Flame...Tongue ower(s): Super ventriloquism, Water control, Super strength
3.Steelion :Time manipulation, Super hearing, Photographic memory
4.Ultra Thing Tongue ower(s): Invulnerability
5.Gaseous Fang Tongue ower(s): Weather prediction, Matter consumption

there ya go my randomly generated super team Frown

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-18-2009 15:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Mine would have to be

Super Saiyan lvl 4 Gogeta (dbz)
Phoenix (Xmen)
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy BeBop)
Mr Manhattan (Watchmen)
Alucard (Hellsing)

Epic team, id just stand by while they own everything for me Big Grin

and why claire ug? jill is way better than claire Tongue

And my random gen team is as follows

The unbeatable Fantastic W%rkz of China (W%rkz Fantastic, W%rkz of Fantastic)
Power(s): Precognition
Source of powers: Extra-terrestrial chronal mutant
Weapon(s): Light Dagger(s)

The gallant Omega Jdn'jjwnsy from Beyond (Jdn'jjwnsy Omega, Jdn'jjwnsy of Omega)
Power(s): Extra-dimensional travel, Super-human hand-eye coordination
Source of powers: Extra-terrestrial mutant nanotechnology
Weapon(s): Web Orb(s)

The sophisticated Gamma Kjbo of Elsewhere (Kjbo Gamma, Kjbo of Gamma)
Power(s): Prehensile tail, Gadget creation, Time travel
Source of powers: Extra-terrestrial mutant unknown
Weapon(s): Trick Tentacles(s)

The wild Cgb Kommandoz of Brazil (Kommandoz Cgb, Kommandoz of Cgb)
Power(s): Clairvoyance, Incredible balance
Source of powers: Extra-terrestrial mutant meditation
Weapon(s): Psi-belt(s)

The athletic Radioaktive Svccalc of Earth-X (Svccalc Radioaktive, Svccalc of Radioaktive)
Power(s): Empathy, Sound generation/control, Radar sense
Source of powers: Extra-terrestrial mutant training
Weapon(s): Thiotimoline Needles(s)

think il stick with my original choices Big Grin
07-18-2009 16:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

well i would have

ssj4 gogeta aswell

ichgo from bleach

septhroth form ff7

cloud from ff7

and the overfiend from UrotsukidMji (dont ask me how to pronoicne it am still trying lol)

i would never get touched lol and kick all your guys butts at the sametime lol
07-18-2009 16:54 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

because claire looks better ..... dont you know anything Wink

quote:
Originally posted by darc
septhroth form ff7

cloud from ff7

they would be too busy kiccking each others butt to own the zombies.... you would just die

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 07-18-2009 16:55.

07-18-2009 16:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

my team woud own ur team darc Tongue and ug is right, cloud and sephiroth was disappear and demolish each other Tongue
07-18-2009 17:02 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

naw because they fighting each other anything that gets in there way would die plus have you see the overfiend?

plus you said pick a team i did you just jelous i picked the best guys. phonix easy just cast confuse and silence on her.

and the rest no prob at all lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 17:36.

07-18-2009 17:23 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

yea u have the overfiend but i have 3 ppl capable of wiping a planet out... alucard cant die and spike....spike is just 2 cool to get killed by zombies, so i wins Tongue
07-18-2009 17:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

cloud septhroth and ssj4 gogeat give me 3 ppl capplable of wiping planet out plus overfiend is made to wipe clean planets serface for the next comeing thats 4 you have three i win Tongue and dfont forget that my ssj4 gogeta would fight yours so thats a nrver endeing fight lol you have two i have 3. mine is destey you have but hope lol ok i change icego for vash the stamped what ypu going to do now lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 17:53.

07-18-2009 17:51 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

blade would own clouds square head.....

sephiroth has nothing on chuck norris

and when was the last time gogeta saw a zombie ?

my team obviously owns more than yours as 2 of darcs team are stuck on a different planet fighting their own wars and gogeta as a 2d thing would just get rubbed out Smile

2 of my people are at least half vampire.... you cant infect a vampire.....

they win hands down....

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 18:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

My team owns your's ug... and the rest of you Tongue

I gots bruce lee to own chuck norris... again ;P

And peter griffin will own the rest of your team with deadly farts and elite useage of random crap Tongue Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcCEmZ7TWQ8
Cant touch this Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 07-18-2009 18:45.

07-18-2009 18:41 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

sephiroth would need the black materia to destroy a planet Tongue and he can only do it once, he would be easy to stop. Cloud cant destroy planets Tongue

Dr Manhattan and pheonix and destroy a person just by thinking about it, and alucard is supervamp and cant die so he pwns vash Tongue

and ug, my team is practically invincible, one of them is completly invincible so i pwn ur team hands down Tongue
07-18-2009 18:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Hmm

Will Smith (I am Legend) Dam straight
Vin Diesel (Just him, any film) Nuff Said
The Rock (Just him, any film) Nuff said
Peter (out of HEROES when he has all his powers)
Lol a Jedi like Luke Skywalker (need i say more)

I'd be on a roof top with a helicopter(full armed black hawk) and a sniper rifle

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-18-2009 18:44 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

gogeta uses solar flare your vampire turns to dust. blade cant match cloud in a sword fight onminslash says it all there.

and if you on about underworld evoltion then because of the blood she carrys she can be infected.

chuck cant stand next vash

and separoth cast metor and wipes you out

soz you lose again lol

she still takes damgae so vash use his big gun that he put a hole in the moon with and makes alucard disaper by destroying every cell in her body.

simple really. as for dr and phoinex read what cloud does to phoinex she cant concentrat so she cant do anything. same spells on dr manhatten.

oh and septhroth took the black materail into himself so he can use it all he wants since that was the second time it was used.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 18:53.

07-18-2009 18:45 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

darc's teams beats urs ug Tongue

and good choice with a jedi foxy, y didnt i think of that :S meh my team still owns anywayz

alucard cant die

and dr manhattan and pheonix can kill someone by thinking about it Tongue

i win

Edit : Sephiroth can only use it once as he will be on the planet wen he destroys it Tongue
07-18-2009 18:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

1: apocalypse - far to meny reasons to choose him Wink (xmen and other comics)

2: galactus - again far to meny reasons to choose him Wink (silver sufer comics etc)

3: jackie chan - need i say more?

4: crispsin - he is a zombie who is on fire what more can you want (time splitters 2)

5: doomsday - one of the onlly ppl to stand up to super man Tongue (superman comics etc)

place to hide.... galactus's space ship...... the zombies wouldent be able to get to me and even if they did they would regret it...

@edit spelling and phinix became jackie chan...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 07-18-2009 19:00.

07-18-2009 18:54 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
darc
Viking

if theres no body there then she cant exsite soz but alucard is gone.

but if they cant concentraet then they cant do anything they need to think confusion stops them doing that then overfiend steps on them both and they dead next victums plzs

edit seperoth wants to be on plante because he can control where it goes after it hits so he can use it as much as he likes otherwise how was he going to start again on the planet Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:01.

07-18-2009 18:56 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

ok.... omnislash.... he needs to hit his limit to use it so he needs to get owned .... last ditch attempt....

solar flare on blade wont work.... daywalker

using terminology from buffy the vamp slayer.... a vampire already has a demon inside it ...(the vampire "gene") so it fights off all other infection (a possessing body) so they cant be infected

sephiroth just fails.... meteor does max 3k damage....

and you honestly think you can compare a japanese persons strange imaginary character to chuck norris..... you must be on drugs

now imagine cloud AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.... he needs work to be usable.... so in the event of a zombie attack would you just say " sorry not yet im level 10" ... all my people own from the start....

Wink

none of my people need a stupid sensue bean or a dragon testicle to own they already do....

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 07-18-2009 18:57.

07-18-2009 18:56 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

very nice team spawn Big Grin

quote:
if theres no body there then she cant exsite soz but alucard is gone.

but if they cant concentraet then they cant do anything they need to think confusion stops them doing that then overfiend steps on them both and they dead next victums plzs

you are gunna beat my team with confusion? lolol

dr manhatton beats ur team by himself, so does phoenix, fact only person who can stop her is wolverine Wink

and alucard(male) cant die, ssj4 will be fighting with mine so none of u team can touch him... pwn'd
07-18-2009 19:01 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

ok so whilst your wasting time casting confusion ~ not instant spell ~ phoenix will just think you dead... hey presto your screwed....

plus confusion is useless on the strong minded.... how much stronger can you get....

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 19:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

you forget that theres a movie called ff7 advent children he is all ready lvl 99 and kicked behamuts butt.

the woman from underworld ifd its one then solar flare turns her to dust if its the second then she can be infected i'll you decide which one ether way you lose her lol cant use buffy she from underworld lol

the spell metor does that but the big one that kills the planet does 6millon

and naw i put limt on wen he hits he just has to own blade thats easy reason why stated above on first lines lol

you made the rules i follow vash blows chuck away with his big big gun

sorted lol

you forget she isnt she is already confused and still not sure whats happing and i dont even have to be near her to do it con fusion is instant she will be looking at the overfiend after all its bigger than the buildings.

sorry am allowed one more change?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:11.

07-18-2009 19:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

boo @ darc

Your people cant be changed to suit your wishes .. you get 5 as they are .. no upgrades or changing how long it takes to cast a spell .. & anywho its Zombies not eachother... jeez you lot find anything to "debate" about >_<
07-18-2009 19:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
you forget that theres a movie called ff7 advent children he is all ready lvl 99 and kicked behamuts butt.

the woman from underworld ifd its one then solar flare turns her to dust if its the second then she can be infected i'll you decide which one ether way you lose her lol cant use buffy she from underworld lol

the spell metor does that but the big one that kills the planet does 6millon

and naw i put limt on wen he hits he just has to own blade thats easy reason why stated above on first lines lol

you made the rules i follow vash blows chuck away with his big big gun

sorted lol

you forget she isnt she is already confused and still not sure whats happing and i dont even have to be near her to do it con fusion is instant she will be looking at the overfiend after all its bigger than the buildings

She will slap it silly, easy peasy, even if she somehow got confused dr manhattan would own him then Tongue
07-18-2009 19:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

we arnt debating we having fun what do the rest of you say am finding it funny lol
and while you try to take down a god lmao

you both get confusion cast on you lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:13.

07-18-2009 19:12 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

sephiroth is not in ff7 advent children.... he got owned in the game... his remenant is on advent children.....

you DID NOT specify the film.....

using the 2 from the game they would die.... simple as....

oh and slashing blade as a vampire he would regenerate..... and after omnislash is used how you gonna hurt him then.....

cloud is nothing more than a common thug and has no finesse or grace.....

this convo is actually going nowhere.... i think we all have teams that would stop a zombie apocalypse but how many of your teams can do it and leave the world in one piece....

whats the point of stopping the apocalypse if by doing so there is no world to save?

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 19:12 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

haha my team would own the zombies & keep the world alive Smile

owned Smile

It isnt a "til death do we fight eachother" its "who kills zombies & saves the world" Tongue
07-18-2009 19:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

and my team beats the zombies and has a beer......

on the beach of a world that is STILL INTACT

so owned

quote:

Smile

07-18-2009 19:15 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

oh cloud has more finess than blade anyday and ominslash would simply cut him up to little bits even blade cant survive beening cut up.

i dont have to specifi which film he is in there is only one since you didnt say games.
and no septheroth is reborn in the movie his remant is the host.

boo no fun

overfiend wipes out everytrhing and makes utopia

i win

edit spelling

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:33.

07-18-2009 19:18 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

darc just likes arguing XD and my team would be able to beat the zombies and keep the world in tact.... would just be chalanging to keep it in tact... Tongue

07-18-2009 19:21 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
darc
Viking

naw its just fun to play with this lol
07-18-2009 19:22 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

my team would keep it intact. Pheonix and dr manhattan combine powers and wipe out all infected lifeforces oon the planets surface...pwn'd
07-18-2009 19:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

stated comic films anything Smile you had to say which film comic etc so your team has the abilities you chose from the film / comic at the time Smile

re-read the first bit Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 07-18-2009 19:38.

07-18-2009 19:27 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

so you want to keep this crap world over utopia

naw overfiend wins it is a god you cant kill a god and god does what he wants lol

and he used buffy even tho she not in underworld. i did he said

f you could have a team of any 5 people from films/comics/tv shows who would it be...

no mention of games or i would have picked cervantes he already dead so nothhing to worry about lol

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2009 19:32.

07-18-2009 19:27 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

he used buffy as a refenence to what a vampire is Tongue

damn i shoulda picked akira :S then all i woulda needed was 1 person
07-18-2009 19:33 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » super team of 5 during ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH