Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » SvartMetal :) Other kinds of "metal". Music in general :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SvartMetal :) Other kinds of "metal". Music in general :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aine_Scathach

images/avatars/avatar-25.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Big Grin SvartMetal :) Other kinds of "metal". Music in general :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I may start Smile

As I wrote in the "introduction", I love metal music.

Carpathian Forest, Satyricon, Marduk, Catamenia, Samael, Limbonic Art, Gorgoroth,

but also:
Not So Fast, Carrantuohill, Falkenbach, Haggard, Los fastidios

a few songs by Alice In Chains, Nokturnal Mortum, Witchery, Rotting Christ, Kriegsmaschine.

Celtic music, Acid Jazz etc.
Even Dropkick Murphys -but must be in a really good mood Tongue

Your neck my knife

In dark Abyss I await you...

HEARTBROKEN Frown
03-09-2007 14:40 Aine_Scathach is offline Search for Posts by Aine_Scathach Add Aine_Scathach to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At this moment i'm listening to Big Country lol, figure, it's friday afternoon and cleaning the house is good with Big Country.

Other things i've listened to today are my new Incubus Anthology, Dark Medieval Times by Satyricon, La Masquerade Infernale by Arcturus and Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk by Emperor.

As you can see, i've had an almost completely dark metal day. Housemate is home now and she is not a great fan of things norweigan and black so i'm going to be chilling out somewhat. Perhaps something by Gong since you mentioned Acid Jazz!

Big Grin

03-09-2007 17:30 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can say it amd take absolutely full responsibility for my words - Haggard rox Smile . And nice to see another person who likes it Wink . Unfortunately they neither record many songs nor play many concerts.

And btw black metal is the easiest type of music to record: you need only vacuum cleaner as a music and boiling water as a singer Wink .

03-09-2007 18:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw black metal is the easiest type of music to record: you need only vacuum cleaner as a music and boiling water as a singer Wink .

I don't agree Tongue I think pure techno is easier to record. You only need chainsaw and that's all Tongue

03-10-2007 01:02 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Techno? LOL

Has anyone listened to VNV Nation or Apoptygma Bezerk? Or Wumpscut? These bands could arguably be labelled techno, but i assure you it is not easy to make their music. It's great for dancing to, if you are out in a club. Sometimes it's nice to actually have something gothic to dance to without feeling the need to simply stand about bobbing your head up and down like some demented candle maker...

03-10-2007 13:14 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Aine_Scathach

images/avatars/avatar-25.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aine_Scathach

When it comes to "gothic techno" there is one 'song' (let's call it that way Tongue ) I really like. It's Nekromantik's "Children Go Bang"

Szeszej - Tongue

Your neck my knife

In dark Abyss I await you...

HEARTBROKEN Frown
03-10-2007 20:19 Aine_Scathach is offline Search for Posts by Aine_Scathach Add Aine_Scathach to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » SvartMetal :) Other kinds of "metal". Music in general :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH