Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Amulet Image » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amulet Image
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Amulet Image Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is what amulet looks like in shop

and this is when Ive spied on somebody, the image of the amulet looks like that.

why are they different?

12-05-2007 22:14 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The one you spied looks like it is 'Good' rather than the one in the shop which deffinatly isn't!

Correction, sorry: the person you spied is using Gothic looks to the game, so you see what he sees. Gothic makes it look like that, try pressing ctrl+F5 in your shop desplay when in gothic and yours should look the same.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by L12: 12-05-2007 22:49.

12-05-2007 22:48 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by draculaisemo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has no effect at all.
(I did it both in shop, and on the 'spy' message.)

12-05-2007 23:02 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Very odd, i have that 'shop image' in my shop too... though i do not have annother amulet to compare it too.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-05-2007 23:09 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Here. I still have the message.
Spy Report

though that might draw on graphics from the message I myself have I dont think it is the message thats faulty.

12-05-2007 23:11 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Trinity

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Drac Try switching your Account settings to Gothic mode. You get graphics for all the items.

12-06-2007 06:13 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

It is already in gothic mode.
I switched to a different skin and then back again and its still those same images.

12-06-2007 08:20 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

In 'account settings' didn't there used to be a 'classic' option for item graphics?

It's possible that some of these graphics haven't been removed from the system (for instance the graphics for hat, armour and rings do not show up on that report either) and what you can see there is the remnants of the old system.

12-06-2007 08:43 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Standard was removed and replaced with Gothic yes.

So if thats the case then someone needs to sort the coding out.

Wonder who could get someone to do that.

szeszej...

12-06-2007 08:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

by the look of it it is being sorted out bit by bit, as shown by the missing graphics ..... but the bit I don't get is that the spy target is an active player and any system changes should have applied themselves as soon as they logged in.

OK, I had to switch back to classic graphics mode and then fiddle about with the items style and prefix/suffix style, but I've finally managed to replicate them under C47 prefix/suffix and lhx item style. Seems to carry over into the other styles too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 12-06-2007 08:59.

12-06-2007 08:54 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
the bit I don't get is that the spy target is an active player and any system changes should have applied themselves as soon as they logged in.

Perhaps its not the player i spied on, maybe its just spy messages in general.

12-06-2007 09:06 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

it is probably either a good amulet or perfect. otherwise i haven't got a clue sorry.

01-22-2008 16:14 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Amulet Image

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH