Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Murderous Mace of Suicide » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Murderous Mace of Suicide 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Murderous Mace of Suicide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My pressure. Wink

The item Good Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+3) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Good Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Good Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+1) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Good Murderous Mace of Vengeance has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+5) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+4) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+3) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

The item Reinforcing Mace of Conqueror (+5) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Reinforcing Mace of Conqueror (+4) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Reinforcing Mace of Conqueror (+3) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Reinforcing Mace of Conqueror (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

Items merged: Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+1) and Reinforcing Mace of Conqueror (+1).
Result of transformation: Shining Mace of Vengeance (+2).

The item Poisoned Mace of Autocrat (+3) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!
The item Poisoned Mace of Autocrat (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

The item Shining Mace of Vengeance (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

Items merged: Shining Mace of Vengeance (+1) and Poisoned Mace of Autocrat (+1).
Result of transformation: Shining Mace of Autocrat (+2).

Item upgraded Shining Mace of Autocrat (+2) -> Shining Mace of Autocrat (+3) !
Item upgraded Shining Mace of Autocrat (+3) -> Shining Mace of Autocrat (+4) !
Item upgraded Shining Mace of Autocrat (+4) -> Shining Mace of Autocrat (+5) !

Items merged: Murderous Mace of Dracula (+5) and Shining Mace of Autocrat (+5).
Result of transformation: Good Murderous Mace of Suicide.

Item upgraded Good Murderous Mace of Suicide -> Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+1) -> Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+2) -> Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+3) !

Good Murderous Mace of Suicide (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 82 - 107
Effects: Chance to hit -28, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +54, chance for critical hit +31 %, weapon damage +44, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 72 (80), STRENGTH: 86 (96), INTELLIGENCE: 39 (43), KNOWLEDGE: 38 (42), AGILITY: 52 (5Cool
Selling price: 165 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 596, Mana 2106

Total cost:
12 ss 6 ms 13 ls 16 hs 42 bs
7752 bs Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Exorcist: 07-22-2009 20:53.

07-21-2009 19:07 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol quick merge Wink

mine took me more then 10 merge to complete it Tongue

07-21-2009 20:03 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Exorcist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Exorcist
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what was your cost?

07-21-2009 20:15 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

nice merge mateSmile gratz...it is really nice 2 handed weapon
07-21-2009 20:26 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

I want it!

Lovely weapon!

07-21-2009 21:13 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

shinning_of_conqueror
+
reinforcing_of_basilisk
=
poisoned_of_autocrat

poisoned_of_autocrat
+
radiating_of_vengeance
=
shinning_of_autocrat

sharp_of_vengeance_
+
serrated_of_suicide
=
light_of_suicide

light_of_suicide
+
shinning_of_autocrat
=
radiating_of_suicide

venomous_of_bloodsucker
+
cursed_of_gambler
=
cursed_of_inquisitor

cursed_of_inquisitor
+
crystal_mace_of_Dracula
=
poisoned_of_autocrat

poisoned_of_autocrat
+
radiating_of_vengeance
=
shinning_of_autocrat

shinning_of_autocrat
+
agile_mace_of_vengeance
=
cursed_of_autocrat

radiating_of_suicide
+
cursed_of_autocrat
=
murderous_mace_of_suicide

there_were_other_maces_i_used_to_merge_some_of_these_but_i_dun_remember_the
m_all_so_these_are_the_only_ones_i_can_remember_:/

i_dun_know_the_total_cost_but_u_guess_it_Smile

and_i_am_the_3rd_one_to_merge_MURD...&_RAD...._OF_SUICIDE_;D

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 07-21-2009 22:18.

07-21-2009 22:05 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

multi-post_accidentally_Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 07-21-2009 22:12.

07-21-2009 22:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
shinning_of_conqueror
+
reinforcing_of_basilisk
=
poisoned_of_autocrat

poisoned_of_autocrat
+
radiating_of_vengeance
=
shinning_of_autocrat

sharp_of_vengeance_
+
serrated_of_suicide
=
light_of_suicide

light_of_suicide
+
shinning_of_autocrat
=
radiating_of_suicide

venomous_of_bloodsucker
+
cursed_of_gambler
=
cursed_of_inquisitor

cursed_of_inquisitor
+
crystal_mace_of_Dracula
=
poisoned_of_autocrat

poisoned_of_autocrat
+
radiating_of_vengeance
=
shinning_of_autocrat

shinning_of_autocrat
+
agile_mace_of_vengeance
=
cursed_of_autocrat

radiating_of_suicide
+
cursed_of_autocrat
=
murderous_mace_of_suicide

there_were_other_maces_i_used_to_merge_some_of_these_but_i_dun_remember_the
m_all_so_these_are_the_only_ones_i_can_remember_:/

i_dun_know_the_total_cost_but_u_guess_it_Smile

and_i_am_the_3rd_one_to_merge_MURD...&_RAD...._OF_SUICIDE_;D

Can you please stop using "_" instead of spaces?

EDIT: To below: Try ALT+2+3

07-21-2009 22:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minshres
Viking

my_space_bar_dun_work_hahaha_Tongue

do_u_Really_think_i_would_do_all_that_if_i_had_a_choice!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 07-21-2009 23:08.

07-21-2009 23:06 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Hehe very nice weapon, im scared.

Minshres did u get agil of vengance around 13/6/09 4 1ms and 15bs (i think around) as that was my lucky little find hehe.

P.S. Just don't whack me with ur maces plz

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-21-2009 23:14 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

real nice merge of yours congrats , i even think-ed about buying that Murderous Mace of Dracula but then it strike me that i dont have much to merge it with yet Big Grin

but ye veryyyy niiiiice your 2h mergest must be over now xD having best style of weap Tongue

07-22-2009 08:36 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Exorcist

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
real nice merge of yours congrats , i even think-ed about buying that Murderous Mace of Dracula but then it strike me that i dont have much to merge it with yet Big Grin

but ye veryyyy niiiiice your 2h mergest must be over now xD having best style of weap Tongue

No, now I want merge Legendary Murderous two-handed sword of vegeance. Wink

07-22-2009 16:54 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

GL as as soon as u get that we all doomed. Can any work out its stats?

07-22-2009 17:10 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

It's the same as any normal Murderous 2H of Vengeance but with 20% less requirements...

But good luck merging that lol...

Seriously good luck Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 07-22-2009 17:18.

07-22-2009 17:17 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

God leg, i think adds 25% crit and 20% something else to if im right (i think hit chance)

Thats like 50% crit at g+1 and high damage

07-22-2009 17:25 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
God leg, i think adds 25% crit and 20% something else to if im right (i think hit chance)

Thats like 50% crit at g+1 and high damage

chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %

So just add that...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-22-2009 17:34 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Exorcist

On good +2
Legendary Good Murderous Two-handed sword of Vengeance(+2) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 110 - 124
Effects: Chance to hit -23, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit +53 %, weapon damage +55, tems defence = 0, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 76(68 ), STRENGTH: 75(67), INTELLIGENCE: 21(19), KNOWLEDGE: 22(20), AGILITY: 40(36), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 54 300 Lgo (Maybe more)
Value: Nanites 657, Mana 2227 (Maybe more)

EDIT:
The green numbers in brackets are my eleven percent of ease.

EDIT:
firstly i must merge titanium rings of acc, i will get 230 agility and when it will be finished i will hit people with 278 agility. Smile

EDIT:
And i forget.
I have:
Now i need only a lot of maces. Wink
Legendary Poisoned Crowbar of Pain (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 42 - 59
Effects: Chance to hit -18, TOUGHNESS +4, LUCK +1, chance for critical hit with weapon +21 %, AGILITY -3, weapon damage +18, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 28 (31), STRENGTH: 33 (37), INTELLIGENCE: 5, KNOWLEDGE: 5, AGILITY: 16 (17), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 8 525 Lgo
Value: Nanites 83, Mana 308

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Exorcist: 07-22-2009 20:57.

07-22-2009 20:32 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

That item will own

07-22-2009 21:29 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Murderous Mace of Suicide

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH