Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Murderous Dagger of Courage (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Murderous Dagger of Courage (+5)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DARK

Legendary Murderous Dagger of Courage (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Murderous Dagger of Courage (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 12 - 13
Effects: Chance to hit +16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +14, chance for critical hit +6 %, all weapons damage +5, CHARISMA +6, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 40, STRENGTH: 40, AGILITY: 40, INTELLIGENCE: 12, KNOWLEDGE: 11, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 27 175 Lgo
Value: Nanites 141, Mana 403

eval please Big Grin

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheDestroyer: 01-04-2010 04:17.

01-02-2010 03:43 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheDestroyer
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

in other news

01-04-2010 04:14 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10SS +

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-04-2010 08:51 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

holy crap seriously? sweet man this is brilliant Big Grin comeon people i want stones! Tongue

in other news

01-04-2010 09:41 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

any others first though please?

in other news

01-04-2010 16:04 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

in no case 10 SS. i´d say 2-3 perhaps, courage is not that good (besides the fact that finding good parts to merge it into something better are hard to get), and for my taste the legendary bonus for 1h-melee is not worth the effort. tbh i don´t have a clue what i´d be supposed to do with it.
01-04-2010 23:38 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

ok a bit over the spot stil i think more than 2-3 SS Upgrade it to G+5 and you can weild it, the Agility bonus shoud be ok 23% Crit chance and 5% Dodge ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-05-2010 09:41 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

so with assassin tatts and that alone you could get like 48% crit if only i was 1h meele Tongue

and one more eval please someone

in other news

01-05-2010 15:01 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

at this moment in time the best tf generally considered buy the top players is

muderous thunderfist of hitting but it can only be weileded at level 87 for non absorbers and about 84/85 for absorbers

light thunderfist of courage is the best for low-mid level players reason is its the same as hitting in terms of knowledge and intel but has boost to charisma making it a usefull def weapon and its agi is only 1 less than hitting at g+5 and is the same at perfect

so a ledgendary muderous dagger of courage

is a very very nice item it cant directly merge to the thunderfist as its dagger but i would suggest i very nice merge part or as a stand alone weapon

i would say its a much better weapon than antique of hitting that alot of zerkers use for agi boosting, as it boosts damage and agi and crit which zerkers lack but not as good as a thunderfist for damaging purposes as lack of attacks

so imo should be worth 5ss+

01-05-2010 15:53 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Murderous Dagger of Courage (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH