Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Bony Club of Suicide (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Bony Club of Suicide (+5) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Legendary Bony Club of Suicide (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Bony Club of Suicide (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 8 - 45
Effects: Chance to hit +7, BLOOD PTS +10 %, TOUGHNESS +12, all weapons damage -5, maximum damage +34, AGILITY +8, items defence = 0, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 30 (31), STRENGTH: 31 (32), AGILITY: 29 (30), INTELLIGENCE: 24 (25), KNOWLEDGE: 28 (29), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 58 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 136, Mana 342

Evaluate please.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 01-12-2008 16:49.

01-12-2008 16:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

last went for SS MS
so i think SS + 2 LS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-12-2008 16:13 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

RE: Deadly Hat of Adrenaline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ss+ms/2ss

hmm this is a second thread of yours in eval, please dont make another one?

01-12-2008 16:16 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
H5N1

images/avatars/avatar-132.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2007
Clan: [V13]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm i think 2ss is minimum !!!Wink

all weapons damage +10..
STRENGTH +8
AGILITY +8

this is good items Happy ....

Sorry for my English ....
01-13-2008 16:24 H5N1 is offline Search for Posts by H5N1 Add H5N1 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Thread Starter Thread Started by Evangelion

Up and Edit Smile

01-15-2008 19:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

RE: Light Shorts of Shepherd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

shorts ss+ms or ss+2ms

01-15-2008 20:19 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Hmmm, I don't think they are anything particularly special on their own, but prefixed Shorts of Shepherd will have to reach something really good in auction. You are just a Runic merge away from Bloody Shorts of Shepherd after all! Wink To someone who already has or can merge Runic Shorts of Shepherd/Sun, I would say they are worth 2SS+

01-15-2008 20:27 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
H5N1

images/avatars/avatar-132.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2007
Clan: [V13]

i think 2ss...

btw.nice dropPleased

Sorry for my English ....
01-17-2008 18:15 H5N1 is offline Search for Posts by H5N1 Add H5N1 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by H5N1
nice dropPleased

*cough*

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
I can merge this

01-18-2008 16:43 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'm closing this thread for now. I got your evaluation and there is no further point in keeping this thread open.

01-18-2008 20:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Evangelion
The warning machine

Up and Edit

01-20-2008 11:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DarkOne
Lord

min MS probably much more

created by Dontmess
01-20-2008 11:22 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

LS, it doesn't have a suffix and unless you can merge something nice from it I don't see a reason to pay MS for it.

01-20-2008 14:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

well it gives a small perception bonus and as far as i remember it is part of set, not to mention that luck bonus

created by Dontmess
01-20-2008 14:57 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Up and edit.

02-07-2008 01:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Evangelion
The warning machine

Up and edit Smile

03-18-2008 18:19 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DarkOne
Lord

not sure lvl requirements are damn high BUT it is an incredible item for merges

cannot really say a price i think at least 2 LS

created by Dontmess
03-18-2008 18:21 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

artistic cap of gladiator need i say more Tongue ss+
03-18-2008 20:44 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

MS-SS

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-18-2008 23:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Up and edit.

07-09-2008 18:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

havent seen this before,
closest thing to it was this
Throwing knife of Wolf (+5) 5 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 0
and the bonuses are pretty much the same
but the requirements are lower for this,
so im gonna go with a couple of MS or maybe a SS

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 18:37 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Evangelion
The warning machine

The throwing knife has 1 less attack per round and a bit higher requirements except intelligence ;]

07-09-2008 18:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

well, i think that might push it up to 1-2 SS,

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 18:42 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

Shuriken of Wolf (+5) MS or SS

a bit like Reaction but without the crit bonus, with elvish armour (ie shirt) then that shuriken can be deadly Big Grin
Nice item too Big Grin

Remember The Name...

07-09-2008 19:51 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Evangelion
The warning machine

It has bigger agility an perception bonus than Reaction, a bit smaller damage bonus and additional toughness bonus. Of course not to mention the + to hit Tongue

07-09-2008 20:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Ive sen the throwing knife of wolf go for a SS and a few stragely stones!!

Dunno if yours is better than the TK

But the bow of wolf went for a lot less!! .. a few LS .. coulda been a rare one off ... but it wasnt that good (your shuriken is more like the TK tho)

So on that id say

SS + 2/3 LS maybe a MS or 2 SS if u sell it right =]

Id say be sum1 would spend a lot for it =]

07-09-2008 20:52 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
NateDogg
unregistered

anywhere between 1MS and 2SS, wouldn't have thought more than that, personally i would like to see how it compared to a shurikan of reaction before i commited a SS+ on one.
07-10-2008 13:32
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

problem of shuriken is that you have to have really great damage enhancer (or critical rate) to compensate for its lack of firepower against armor (especially in siege when you don't have building bonus). More than SS would be strange (dryad is a lot better for ambush since the bonus is to reputation, but wolf would be better in defense).

If someone wants it it will go for a lot, other wise it will be bought for merge so the price will go down.
07-10-2008 15:53 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Up and edit Wink

08-23-2008 13:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

hmmm.....not sure i like it big rep bonus,hp bonus,crit hit bonus,charisma bonus i'd say at least a ms on auction i might bid on it myself

ps.can i see it at high levels like good(+1)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 08-23-2008 13:44.

08-23-2008 13:44 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Evangelion
The warning machine

Unfortunately I haven't merged it yet Tongue

08-23-2008 14:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I think SS+ and although it has high requirements, any good BK/Zerker should be able to use it Smile

08-23-2008 16:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Good Crystal Mace of the Basilisk (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 65 - 92
Effects: Chance to hit -26, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +22, REPUTATION +40, HP +36 %, minimal damage +32, maximum damage +37, chance for critical hit +12 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 67, INTELLIGENCE: 34, KNOWLEDGE: 35, AGILITY: 41
Selling price: 105 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 324, Mana 991

I love it Wink

08-23-2008 17:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

quote:

Good Crystal Mace of the Basilisk (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 65 - 92
Effects: Chance to hit -26, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +22, REPUTATION +40, HP +36 %, minimal damage +32, maximum damage +37, chance for critical hit +12 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 67, INTELLIGENCE: 34, KNOWLEDGE: 35, AGILITY: 41
Selling price: 105 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 324, Mana 991

I love it Wink

ok if u upgrade it to good+1 i think you'll at least get a ss+ms? i'm way to low to use it at that level(i'm only level 3Cool but a for a gd level 50+ bk it's perfect

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-23-2008 18:11 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I imagine you would at least make a profit of 200-250 BS min

08-24-2008 01:02 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

Up and Edit.

09-14-2008 01:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Very, very nice

Extremely low requirements considering dmg.

I say MS-SS easy

09-14-2008 01:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Definately Ms at least! That's a beast of a weapon for sieges... maybe even expos due to it's agility

Your imperfection.
09-14-2008 11:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

RE: Sharp Thunderfist of Hitting (+3) CLOSE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Sharp Thunderfist of Hitting (+3) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 14 - 22
Effects: Chance to hit -1, attacks per round: 2, all weapons damage +2, AGILITY +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 30, AGILITY: 43, INTELLIGENCE: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 28
Selling price: 10 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 176, Mana 401

Good for creating a Friendly/Light Thunderfist of Valour/Hitting.
Evaluate please.

01-26-2009 03:48 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DarkOne
Lord

HS-LS

created by Dontmess
01-26-2009 06:07 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Bony Club of Suicide (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH