Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Scillage's shop » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Scillage's shop 4 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ah u didnt need to put minimum bid on it oh well 1451 it is Wink

Necro knows me as Gjallar
02-16-2008 12:31 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, it's just something so highly priced i cant afford for it to go for less than we agreed, and dont bother with the BS, i have many more.....

@Liamb1992: I don't, sorry.....

02-16-2008 15:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Frown Oh well. Got any other ranged weapons for sale?
02-16-2008 18:00 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Scillage
Forum Legend

Nope :S

02-16-2008 18:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

you still selling chain of wisdom? if so how much

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

02-17-2008 18:39 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Err, i might be, if it is an extremely good offer i will consider it.....

02-17-2008 18:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
MetalMouth
Double Ace

well I asked how much you want for it ;]

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

02-17-2008 19:12 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

And im tellin you to make an offer...Tongue

02-17-2008 19:17 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: V13

from amulet of wisdom 2 LS + 1 BS =)
02-18-2008 05:21 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok PainLord 2LS 1BS when would you like me to put it on?

02-18-2008 10:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
MetalMouth
Double Ace

I'm not sure what a good price is, they usually go for about ms?
Also, I noticed on the first page you had a ring of bat, it's far fetched but any chance you still have that and want to sell that instead ^^?

02-18-2008 17:16 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry, I have decided that I am not selling chain of wisdom....

Err, i still have the bracelet of bat but will not sell for any less than 1500BS Smile

02-19-2008 15:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Scillage
Forum Legend

Complete update. The items I have posted are literally the only items I have (not including fighting gear), so don't bother asking if I still have some other item...

03-16-2008 09:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

RE: Scillage's shop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ring of youth ms ?
03-16-2008 10:14 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry, i think with it being a merge and the merge items that the min will be SS...

New item: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Good Crystal Mace of Bloodsucker (+1)

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 33 - 55
Effects: Hit -26, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +22, REPUTATION +15, HIT PTS +65 %, STRENGTH +16, TOUGHNESS +21
Requirements: LEVEL: 48, STRENGTH: 69, INTELLIGENCE: 34, KNOWLEDGE: 33, AGILITY: 38
Selling price: 18 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 318, Mana 658

Some Black Knight is going to be unstoppable with this if they get high enough strength...

03-16-2008 10:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

ok tht was only going to be my start i could probably go to 600 if needed
03-16-2008 10:33 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok, compromise. What about start price 2MS?

03-16-2008 10:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

ok but can you put auction for 36 hours so i can collect my soulstone which is on auction so if i get outbid i have a chance of counterbidding Smile
03-16-2008 13:07 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Do you want me to put on auction now?

03-16-2008 18:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

please 36 hours if poss thanks
03-16-2008 19:20 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok; just so you know the one on auction is not mine Tongue

03-16-2008 20:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

i know but i wanted it too

Your bid on item Good Ring of Youth (+1) of
1 x Heartstone, 2 x Lifestone, 1 x Soulstone stones (together 610)
has been outbid by offer
1 x Mergestone, 1 x Soulstone (together 650)!

You regain bid stones.

Evil
03-16-2008 21:13 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Did you get that one or do you want me to still merge this one?

And New:

Good Malicious Bandanna

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 14
Effects: minimal damage of all weapons +3, maximum damage of all weapons +4, APPEARANCE +7, PERCEPTION +2, chance to hit with melee weapon -12, BLOOD PTS +14 %, LUCK +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 52, STRENGTH: 22, APPEARANCE: 23, TOUGHNESS: 24
Selling price: 16 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 356, Mana 814

03-17-2008 17:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

please merge put ss as start bid Smile

please pm how u are merging (which items as i still need two and might attempt to merge my next Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tr3at5: 03-17-2008 17:36.

03-17-2008 17:34 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Im merging something of fox and bracelet of hard skin. Im just getting the nanites/mana then i'll put it on auction...

03-17-2008 17:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

STats for signet of fox?

03-17-2008 18:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Signet of Fox (+5) CLOSE

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +11, APPEARANCE +1, KNOWLEDGE +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 13, APPEARANCE: 36
Selling price: 30 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 97, Mana 301

03-17-2008 19:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Ill pay 1MS

03-17-2008 19:09 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

So what do you want more? because I can't do both...

03-17-2008 19:20 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

I only mentioned the signet lol?

03-17-2008 19:24 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh sorry lol I thought that you were tr3at5 Tongue Sorry I would prefer 1SS than 1MS Wink

03-17-2008 19:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Well i only have 1SS, 1MS, 1LS and i need to buy cap of precog

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 03-17-2008 19:36.

03-17-2008 19:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Good Bracelet of Genius on auction Wink

03-20-2008 16:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Scillage
Forum Legend

New item:

Good Biting Mace (+1)

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 33 - 55
Effects: Hit -4, attacks per round: 2, STRENGTH +11, chance for critical hit with weapon +19 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 42, INTELLIGENCE: 26, KNOWLEDGE: 32, AGILITY: 9
Selling price: 10 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 218, Mana 658

03-20-2008 21:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

wat happened for youth u still awaiting mana?
03-20-2008 21:11 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Need aproximately 60 more nanites Frown I will post when I get them Wink

03-20-2008 21:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
tr3at5

cheers ;P
03-20-2008 21:29 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

God, I am SO stupid Tongue Why don't I just decrease both the items level to (+1) so it will hardly cost any mana/nanites Tongue DUH, just doing that then I will auction it Wink

03-20-2008 21:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry for multipost but ive merged it and it is stuck on (+2) Frown I have run out of all stones except solustones Frown When I get a few I will upgrade it Frown sorry Crying Crying

03-20-2008 21:56 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok, Ring of Youth (+5) on auction, start price 300 Wink

03-22-2008 09:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Scillage's shop

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH