Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » Good Speed// Perfect Titanium Brancelet// Others... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Speed// Perfect Titanium Brancelet// Others... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords

Registration Date: 10-01-2009

Good Speed// Perfect Titanium Brancelet// Others... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I buy:

1. Good/Pefect Headband/Mask of Adrenaline

2. Good Neckerchief of Luck

3. Perfect Titanium Bracelet x2

4. Good Speed

5. Perfect Demonic Knifes (when I got Good Speed)

If item is legendary I give more pops.

I buy: Good Speed and others

This post has been edited 49 time(s), it was last edited by TwoSwords: 04-21-2011 07:26.

07-04-2010 12:49 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and again... btw.. I'm Pole, so U can write to me in polish language if U know... Tongue

08-12-2010 06:57 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: P. Fast XXX// P. Malicious (Ritual) Headband// G. Headband (Mask) of Adrenaline// Arachnid// Oth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

again up...

09-23-2010 19:52 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: P. Fast XXX// P. Malicious (Ritual) Headband// G. Headband (Mask) of Adrenaline// Arachnid// Oth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still need

09-27-2010 10:00 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up...

10-03-2010 16:08 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

10-08-2010 18:47 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

10-11-2010 16:53 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

10-13-2010 11:18 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

puf...

10-16-2010 19:51 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up... back to game

10-31-2010 20:26 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

11-03-2010 07:56 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up..

11-06-2010 07:06 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next up...

11-10-2010 07:48 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

11-13-2010 21:38 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

1 buy...

11-16-2010 04:57 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next up

11-20-2010 14:26 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next uo...

11-25-2010 21:04 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

11-27-2010 10:45 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next up....

11-30-2010 17:50 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

again...

12-04-2010 10:26 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

it's hard to find something like this?

12-07-2010 17:27 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

12-12-2010 07:13 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next up...

12-19-2010 11:02 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: P. Malicious (Ritual) Headband// G. Headband (Mask) of Adrenaline// G. Neckerchief of Luck Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up..

12-22-2010 18:15 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next up...

12-27-2010 12:19 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
Moonbootsboy

Registration Date: 07-24-2010

Perfect Malicious Balaclava of the Wanderer CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 6
Effects: REPUTATION +4, APPEARANCE -5, BLOOD PTS +10 %, LUCK +10, defence +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 14, STRENGTH: 6, TOUGHNESS: 8
Value: 18 800 Lgo

are you interested?

12-27-2010 12:30 Moonbootsboy is offline Search for Posts by Moonbootsboy Add Moonbootsboy to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

only headband..

12-27-2010 13:23 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

01-03-2011 19:24 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

01-09-2011 12:51 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

up...

01-14-2011 18:26 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: Good Vegneful Ring of Strenght/ Youth/ Levitation //G. Neckerchief of Luck Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords
I buy:

1. Perfect Malicious/ Ritual Headband

2. Good Headband/Mask of Adrenaline

3. Good Neckerchief of Luck

4. Good Vegneful Ring of Strenght// Youth// Levitation

New item need

01-19-2011 07:49 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

next up... like time not see this threat Tongue

01-27-2011 17:07 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: Perf. Emerald Ring of..// G. Neckerchief of Luck Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I buy:

4. Perfct Emerald Ring// Brancelet of XXX x2

02-04-2011 07:42 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
Eros

Registration Date: 06-09-2010

Perfect Emerald Amulet of Hard Skin

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +10, CHARISMA +4, AGILITY -1, TOUGHNESS +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 33 (35), APPEARANCE: 11
Value: 9 500 Lgo

02-22-2011 23:40 Eros is offline Search for Posts by Eros Add Eros to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

quote:
Originally posted by Eros
Perfect Emerald Amulet of Hard Skin

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +10, CHARISMA +4, AGILITY -1, TOUGHNESS +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 33 (35), APPEARANCE: 11
Value: 9 500 Lgo

rings ...

02-23-2011 21:04 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: Perf. Emerald Ring of..// G. Neckerchief of Luck// ...Headband... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I buy:

4. Perfct Emerald Ring// Brancelet of Concentration// Levitation// Bat x2

03-07-2011 17:08 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: G. Neckerchief of Luck// ...Headbands... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I buy:

03-20-2011 11:46 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: G. Neckerchief of Luck// G./Per. Headband/Mask of Adrenaline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I buy:

04-13-2011 07:35 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: G. Neckerchief of Luck// G./Per. Headband/Mask of Adrenaline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up/...

04-15-2011 16:35 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

RE: Good Speed// Perfect Titanium Brancelet// Others... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I buy:

3. Perfect Titanium Bracelet x2

4. Good Speed

5. Perfect Demonic Knifes (when I got Good Speed)

04-21-2011 07:26 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » Good Speed// Perfect Titanium Brancelet// Others...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH