Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 28 29 [30] 31 32 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by npc
back in few hours and i got many msg.

You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!
You have been outbid!

Yep, and it always happens when I'm not online to see the auction finish.

10-04-2010 20:34 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wait someone screaming,
where's my arena report LOL
why this arena take sooo longgg

npc son's name : cpu

10-04-2010 21:54 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Im so sad.

I had a dream my auction was running for 8 SS.... balls...

is at 3 atm. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edit:
Belay that... LOL

At least i know now i have precognitive talent

10-08-2010 07:54 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I need more stones To finnish upgrading My shorts to good +5 so I can merge them into perfect and finnaly get level 5 tattoos .

Demon Lord tattoo sucks big time. Frown

10-08-2010 21:14 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I need more people so the newer players who happen to be able to expo all the time stop passing me. I'm trying to level up solely on quests...and that could take months.

And...I need a second crystal mace of Bloodsucker so I can merge mine to perfect. Is there one on auction. Oh there have probably been a ton. Do I get them? NO. They end at stupid o'clock in the morning and I'm always outbid.

And ARG! I need two more levels so I can actually wear my new elvish skirt of rouge and my titanium chain of accuracy at a decent enough level.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-10-2010 01:44 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

For the first time ever my stone count is zero care of being unable to get my bandannas to good. 1 is at +2 the other is basic. I want to hurl abuse at the RNG so much right now...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-10-2010 11:57 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

THIS GAME

nuff said
10-10-2010 20:12 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found something worth upgrading(I think) and I got it to +3 then it failed and went to +1, then to +2 then +0!!!
Its now at +0, because Im out of BS and I broke down a hs, and a ls to get more bs for, and its still at +0!!!!]
WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????? Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Frown Mad Mad Mad

10-11-2010 17:11 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG

WHO OUTBID ME ON THE HAWKS NECKLACE !!!!!

IT WAS MINE FOR 2 DAYS !!!!!! AND 1 MINUTE BEFORE AUCTION SOMEONE PUTS 10 MORE STONES THAN I HAD IN TOTAL !!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

10-11-2010 20:53 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I haven't had the time to go into arena, I set vac mode Sunday night because of classes. So, today (Monday) is a holiday for anyone in Canada (thanksgiving) and I was asked yesterday if i could join an arena. I said yes. Then I applied. And got declined. SERIOUSLY??? Why would you ASK ME if you don't intend to take me? ARG!

it took me an hour (or so) to raise 81K people so I could regen and make a golem expo. The second I go enough people and went to go regen, someone else regened and I have to go back to get 6K MORE people. Then of course, they regened a Rom/Rem. I'll be back to edit this if they steal my golem that I regened...

And ARG on not being able to go on expos and not having time/proper rep equip to attack people, I'm getting pushed out of the top 100 by people who've been here at least a year less then me. Frown

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-11-2010 23:03.

10-11-2010 23:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Orem
Double Ace

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG at ppl that stay online ALL SUNNY DAY. If you attack the person at 03:00, after 5 minutes you are attacked back. if you attack the person at 17:00 after 5 minutes you're attacked back.
Not poiting anything to Jesse James. Argh dude, do you have a life?
ggrrrrr

Be careful with the swearing, even with stars it's pretty obvious what it is. Next time it will be a warning.
Mortis

EDIT: Ok Mortis, thanks for poiting out.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 10-14-2010 22:38.

10-14-2010 19:19 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA F**************************************************************************

I couldn't leave this game and I have to start again from 0 ....

********************************************* Sake

10-14-2010 21:06 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

NO GOOD DROPS! I NEED STONES! GAAAH!

EZLN

10-15-2010 08:16 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
NO GOOD DROPS! I NEED STONES! GAAAH!

I'VE NOT HAD A GOOD DROP FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!

The last thing I found was a Diamond ring which sold for 3 SS. But aside from that the only other thing I've found was a brace of youth at level 3!

Have I exhausted the luck out of my account?

10-15-2010 23:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Good for you finding diamond + of youth -_-

I find shirtbows + shirts 24/7 WITH luck >.<
10-16-2010 00:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b90149a1d6

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
10-16-2010 14:12 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

Still finding shortbows and maces of betrayal on a MASSIVE scale... Come on RNG! Stop being so predictably crapand start being RANDOM!

p.s. 80% success rate SHOULDN'T mean 100% fail rate *scowl*

p.p.s. New record of 10 (yes TEN!) shortbows in one day... (and I've only done 12 quest sout of 24...)

EZLN

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 10-16-2010 20:18.

10-16-2010 19:57 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I upgraded my two titanium rings of youth... YAY! Oh wait, I can't wear my rep gear?? BOOOO. Must upgrade Silver chain of Beauty and silver rings to get appearance to re-equip titanium rings of youth in rep gear. 7SS later, I have fixed my reputation gear.

So: ARG on appearance requirements being through the roof and wrecking my rep gear in the first place. Oh and my rep gear is the only thing enabling me to attack any non-melee player...I kinda need it when I need to attack people.

ARG on having to upgrade items I don't even WANT to upgrade in order to even THINK of fixing my rep gear.

ARG on wasting a total on 7SS on such items.

Oh, and ARG on me somehow missing two auctions last night by timing mis-calculation. Not that I needed either right away but dang it, would have been nice.

And ARG on only having one expo this weekend and being expo and arena-less until Tuesday night. No wonder everyone and their uncle is passing me in ranking.

and ARG on only getting perc, intel and knowledge quests. They're the ONLY ones I have under 80% and I only get them. How the heck and I supposed to get at least a point by questing if I can't get the right quests?

And random: ARG! Why does the new Guitar Hero game have to be so damn addicting? Stupid quest mode...

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-16-2010 20:41.

10-16-2010 20:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Endonium

Good Cape of Deathsower to Cape of Deathsower +5

Cost : 19 BS 8 LS 17 HS

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

10-16-2010 21:06 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

Still finding shortbows and maces of betrayal on a MASSIVE scale... Come on RNG! Stop being so predictably crapand start being RANDOM!

p.s. 80% success rate SHOULDN'T mean 100% fail rate *scowl*

p.p.s. New record of 10 (yes TEN!) shortbows in one day... (and I've only done 12 quest sout of 24...)

Bow of Perfection
Bow of the Wolf
Short Bow of Long Range

As a level 18,what can i say? Someone can merge a shuriken of reaction with this Wink

That's what it is to be slaved

10-16-2010 22:11 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

REALLY....... I dont have enough bad luck as it is!!!!!!

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=254bb84b5b

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
10-17-2010 14:50 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

RITUAL OR NOT RITUAL-DEFINATELY RITUAL!

wasted 2500worth of stones trying to get my leg hunting rifle +5 to good +5 and guess what i have now.

a shining leg hunting rifle +5

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wat a waste.

oh well stone count at near 0!

time to rebuild.

need a good drop v soon!

Be careful with the swearing, even with stars it's pretty obvious what it is. Next time it will be a warning.
Mortis
10-18-2010 12:15 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Endonium

ERFFFFFFFFFFF

Even without alcohol in the system I still manage to do the most random things.

Launching a Pilgrimage caravan instead of launching an EASY quest with MAX power of blood arcana.

different buttons, different effects... 2 hours of questing blocked. AWEEESOOMMMEEE....

10-18-2010 21:27 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

damn, i got hit by old worm when doing expo.

lsass.exe error status code 128 causes my windows 2000 server to shut down and restart continues.

quote:
The execution of the worm causes LSASS.EXE to crash on some systems. The result of this is that the system may undergo a reboot. The fixtool can be successfully run only after the system has completed the reboot.

fix with this.
love with this worm? read this.

10-19-2010 17:19 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Night of bloody gods My arse , I keep getting spotted so no blood anywhere Mad

10-19-2010 18:37 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

GT IS BACKKKKKKKK! SPARTAAAA!!!

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

10-21-2010 12:35 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
GT IS BACKKKKKKKK! SPARTAAAA!!!

nooooooooooo....the.......straight-lion has returned....

and stupid quests ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-21-2010 13:54 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

gahhhh first time in a while i have any stones and theres nowt i can afford to buy on auctions

10-21-2010 15:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

Does anyone else have to split stones just to outbid a 2BS offer with 3BS instead of 1LS????

NOTE: I'm a 6-pointer,these offers are common for me,even though i have 3 LS Wink

10-21-2010 22:37 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Endonium

ARRRRGGGGGG at sly little ninjas who outbid me in the last 30 secs of auctions when i was leading on the item for 48 hours.

I NEEEEEEDEEEDD THIS !!!!

Whoever bid on that cunning tie of stregth and took it from me, i feel deep hatred right now Frown

10-23-2010 10:44 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

ARGH at attacks failing at 90 %

10-23-2010 14:59 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Short bows anyone?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=515887ec22

ARRRRGH!!!

10-24-2010 00:45 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Lysandra
Viking

I'm never looking through closed auctions again....

ARG! How the HECK did I miss the Legendary Light mace of Bloodsucker +5 that went on auction last Sunday??? That was before my stone crunch, I could have easily won that! The heck am I on???

And a few RL screams:

ARG on needing to study for a test monday but not wanting to at all. It's a fun course and all but studying is annoying as all heck.

ARG at stupid book reviews. One tells me I have great characters, a good story and too quick battle scenes and the other says my character suck (inane teenagers), the story sucks (callow and sluggish) and the battle scenes are slow (unending). I don't know which way to go now. This is why I haven't written ANYTHING in two months.

ARG ARG ARG at javascript.

ARG at stupid screen writers. (No there is no movie of Book 1 and might not ever be if the dang adaption screen writer leaves out half the freakin' book). I might have to send him Book 2 in its entirty just so he can adapt book 1 properly. *grumbles*

That didn't help. Frown

quote:

10-24-2010 02:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Orem
Double Ace

C'MON
MY 2 G CAPS OF ADRENALINE +2 ARE AT NORMAL + 5
FAILED 5, YES, 5, NOT A JOKE, 5 ATTACKS AT 90%
WTH AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

10-24-2010 02:11 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Endonium

Real life related !

ARRRGGGGG at my communication manager making A HUGE FREAKING mistake in my new com brochures !!! ARRRRGGG at me for not seeing it !!! ARRRGGGG because they already left to printing !!!! ARRRGGGG because they're bloody expensive !!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10-24-2010 09:39 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

MET AN INSANELY HOT GIRL ON THE TRAIN AND THEN FORGOT TO GET CONTACT DETAILS! HOW THE HELL DO YOU MANAGE THAT?!?! *kills self*

EZLN

10-24-2010 14:36 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

ok,what ninja has outbid me in the last 30 seconds on the Tiger's Hard Hat of Caution and the Cursed Knuckle-duster of Pain!?!!??!?!?!!?

ARG!

10-24-2010 20:45 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
MET AN INSANELY HOT GIRL ON THE TRAIN AND THEN FORGOT TO GET CONTACT DETAILS! HOW THE HELL DO YOU MANAGE THAT?!?! *kills self*

I'm sorry but I LOL'd really hard at that for some reason.

ARG! THERE'S TOO MANY BONES IN THE BODY TO MEMORIZE!

and javascript still sucks.

quote:

10-25-2010 01:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
npc
Triple Ace

is this possible ?

Item Legendary Bony Club of the Conqueror has not been upgraded!

from normal+1 back to normal+1 = 14bs Frown

10-25-2010 05:02 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! for the z4 werewolf task.

Got to z4 and did a far quest, they showed and trashed me in quest gear

All the rest of the day I did far quests in combat gear and not a sign

as soon as I switched to quest gear again, up they pop ... COWARDLY WEREWOLVES!!!

10-25-2010 21:09 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 28 29 [30] 31 32 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH