Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » multiway fight suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page multiway fight suggestion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

multiway fight suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey all.

ive noticed that in the game u can only fight one team/player or siege one team.

mayb something could b implemented where teams/clans and players could face a threway or even 4way fight.

it could b done in teams or just singular players..mayb singular players from similar levels etc.

i dunnno how this could b implemented as such and wat the gains/lossess could b and restrictions but its just an idea Big Grin

any comments or additions to this idea welcome and may b a new feature in the future.

thanks
03-16-2011 22:46 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nah, dont like it

would you have the option to choose who to fight first and run though it this way? doubtfull

how would your arcana work?

would it be possible for EVERYONE to team up on you first and you die before getting chance to even strike?

bad bad BAD idea

IGN: acidic shots
03-16-2011 23:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
nah, dont like it

would you have the option to choose who to fight first and run though it this way? doubtfull

would it be possible for EVERYONE to team up on you first and you die before getting chance to even strike?

bad bad BAD idea

arcana would presumably work the exact same way it does in ambushes and sieges at the moment i.e. random targeting.

obvious you wouldn't get to choose who you attack in what order, targets would be assigned based upon the same random algorithm used to determine whom you attack when fighting in a normal siege.

everyone can team up on you in a 1v1 clan siege and kill you before you even get a chance to strike if the random number generator chooses to allocate you as their targets in the current system.

tl;dr - i'm very confused by your counter points since they are all already addressed in the current workings of the game but you wouldn't say those things are broken or a "bad bad BAD idea" \o_O/

03-17-2011 14:28 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
quote:
nah, dont like it

bad bad BAD idea

arcana would presumably work the exact same way it does in ambushes and sieges at the moment i.e. random targeting.

obvious you wouldn't get to choose who you attack in what order, targets would be assigned based upon the same random algorithm used to determine whom you attack when fighting in a normal siege.

everyone can team up on you in a 1v1 clan siege and kill you before you even get a chance to strike if the random number generator chooses to allocate you as their targets in the current system.

tl;dr - i'm very confused by your counter points since they are all already addressed in the current workings of the game but you wouldn't say those things are broken or a "bad bad BAD idea" \o_O/

agreed.

i like it to a certain extent it needs lots of work, but basically i would see it working as an arena type of thing but full blown players not monsters aswell
03-17-2011 14:39 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

posted by waaaaaaaambulance
quote:
everyone can team up on you in a 1v1 clan siege

that fail post made me lol quite hard

there are many MANY things about this game i consider to be really BAD ideas, but there are good aspects of it to balance it out

but this "fatal 4 way" thing, IMO is poop

others may like it, but for me, its a no no

03-17-2011 15:20 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

basically my idea was only a mere suggestion...

an idea mayb to change a part of the game and bring something exciting in Big Grin

and yes the logarithym and arcana would work the same as in team sieges....

mayb it could b something like the arena where people sign up over a number of days and 3-4plyers(doesnt really have to b a select amount-it could b a range of players from say 3-5) can b randomly picked to fight against one another....

it could b called something like-last man standing Big Grin

it could b restricted in levels...so every1 that signs up eg...level 60-62, 63-65, could only meet each other of a similar level range.

as for gain and losses....well...should honour b involved...hmmm
i think if it does it would b a huge flop as people wouldnt want to join it (unless u have no honour points at all)

mayb it could contain other resources like a loots siege....mayb could b a way of getting nanites/mana

mayb the cost to enter it would only cost honour...

just a few addition ideas.
03-17-2011 15:22 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

quote:
posted by waaaaaaaambulance
quote:
everyone can team up on you in a 1v1 clan siege

that fail post made me lol quite hard

there are many MANY things about this game i consider to be really BAD ideas, but there are good aspects of it to balance it out

but this "fatal 4 way" thing, IMO is poop

others may like it, but for me, its a no no

how is that a fail post?
what i said makes perfect sense, the only way it doesn't is if you completely misinterpret what i said and think i was talking about a 1 player v 1 player siege, in which case i will break it down for you since obviously comprehension ain't your strong point.

it is entirely possible that in a 1 clan versus another clan siege that all opponents can attack you and kill you before you, yourself, can attack back.

lets say theres 5 players each (players A,B,C,D and E on side one, players F,G,H,I and J on side 2)

players A,B,C,D and E could all attack player G in the 1st round under the current system for allocating who attacks who in a siege, and they could kill player G in said attacks before player G could attack back.

that better, or have i used too many long words?

- also the whole point of people airing ideas is to give constructive criticism not for you to spam "derp, i don't like it!1!one!!, its lame, nevuuuuuuuur"

as i pointed out your criticism is completely irrelevant since its already answered with current game mechanics, so please either think of something constructive to say or just keep your opinion to yourself, because as much as you think it matters and as much as you may have been told otherwise, it really doesn't.

03-17-2011 15:40 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

its a fail post because how can EVERYONE!! attack you in a 1 v 1 siege?

anyways, were getting off topic, and i aint getting a warning because of your idiocity, forget about that one

03-17-2011 16:06 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

did you read any of that post i made aside from the 1st line?

because if you did i quite carefully explained what i meant and showed in a hypothetical scenario that it would be possible for a player to be killed before he had a chance to attack.

the only confusion that can remain is if you completely skipped over that, and just used the thought process "he said 1v1 siege" that must be 1 player vs 1 player not 1 clan vs 1 clan (as was explained).

03-17-2011 16:20 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

demonfury and waaambumlance could we remain on topic plz...

and basically demonfury yes....it could happen that say 3 players in this tri-uell (three man duel) that 2 players just attack one player...but this is just the RNG working its magic.

its just luck of the draw....

the whole point of this is sorta make things interesting and not necessarily a sure win scenario.

creates another aspect to the game of having..

player 1 v player 2 v player 3 v player 4 fights each battling against one another rather than

player 1 v player 2

clan 1 v clan 2

clan 1 v mob

scenarios which we already have
03-17-2011 16:46 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » multiway fight suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH