Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » mp=bn or somethink like that again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page mp=bn or somethink like that again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

mp=bn or somethink like that again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't undersend so tell me if you can

why i sold my solar item for 1k instead 11k????

ok i know it's a rule.............

now i see some auction running with this formula and nothing hapend......
08-07-2011 14:48 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In case you haven't noticed BN means buy NOW, not in 24 hours... And since the price at the moment was 1k then it's your own fault.

And if you see other auctions like that, feel free to report them to any of the trade mods.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-07-2011 14:54 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

Thread Starter Thread Started by krzysiek wampir
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Shorts of the Night, Perfect Tailcoat of the Orchid

you are welcome
08-07-2011 14:55 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

That thread has now been sorted. Aivo had put that stupid formula and unknowingly sold his item for 250k to Mariop.

It was Aivo's fault that they didnt read the new rule. As its your fault you sold your Solar item for 1k instead of 11k.

Plus this has been in my signature for quite sometime now so why the hell people are still adding this formula to their thread is beyond me.

08-07-2011 19:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I love the way you all complain when its been here for OVER A MONTH

What does MP stand for? MINIMUM PRICE
What does BN stand for? BUY NOW

Thought id put that in big so you can all understand it, how any of the new players to the game as ever understood BN=MP+24H+5MIN is beyond me..

if you have a BN in a thread and somebody says BN you lose it.. simple as, like i said its been here for well over a month so i have no idea why people cant understand it.

In what auction in your lives has anybody ever said ok i want a minimum price of 10,000 and a buy now of 10,000 but il wait for 24hours after getting the minimum price.. just to check it.. you never know.. -__-
08-07-2011 19:55 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

sorry for posting here but tought it was better then creating a new thread about same isue...

I understand the rule pretty much but there is 2 things that confuse me..
1. if now a player putt the stupid formula of BN=MP=72h+5min
does this mean that the first person that dont know the rule that putts MP, automaticly putts an BN??

2. if not on point 1. does that mean that the hours putt in that formula is not valid? as Unholy Emperor said that the auction was finished although it was stated to run 72h?

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
08-07-2011 20:29 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
sorry for posting here but tought it was better then creating a new thread about same isue...

I understand the rule pretty much but there is 2 things that confuse me..
1. if now a player putt the stupid formula of BN=MP=72h+5min
does this mean that the first person that dont know the rule that putts MP, automaticly putts an BN??

2. if not on point 1. does that mean that the hours putt in that formula is not valid? as Unholy Emperor said that the auction was finished although it was stated to run 72h?

Personally to me if somebody puts MP when there is a BN=MP its a MP and if the next player buts BN he will automatically win.

But there will have to be clarification from Evan or Mortis ( SuperMods )
08-07-2011 20:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Ok, seems the new rule is still making mess and some are trying to make profit of those who missed the change.

From now on formulas like this will make the seller thread invalid: BN=MP=72h+5min

Trade mods will be instructed to close such offers and ask sellers to put correct price option for their items. Any bids made in such thread before closure will be considered as INVALID.

To protect both sides this action will be performed by Trade mods for 1 month from now. After this time sellers will start receiving warning for not making threads according to current rules.

If you have further questions send me PM. Thread closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-08-2011 11:07 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Why do I even look in here, every issue is resolved quicker without me it seems Wink

08-08-2011 23:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » mp=bn or somethink like that again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH