Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Hard Quests Sequence » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hard Quests Sequence
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Hard Quests Sequence Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sequence of hard quests

agility
appearance
toughness
charisma
Strength
Knowledge
Intelligence

Chance of success

Your chance of successful quests depends on:

character's level,
tested parameter (related to experience level)
luck.

Quests' difficulty adjusts to character's level, which prevents situations, when all quests are too easy for you.

Chance of successful quest may be increased with proper items, random parameters gained for even levels and parameters improved by redundant points of progress descended from tasks or barter.

Maximum chance of successful quest:

easy quests: 90%
normal quests: 80%
hard quests: 70%

...okay i understand what the tutorial says ...my question is does the sequence reset if you don't do any hard quests for awhile (months) or become inactive (vacation)?

also, what's the ideal character level to succeed? i had 80 or 90 agility w/ 20 luck & failed (i know, 70% chance) ...but i wasn't sure if my 10th pilgrimage was actually agility.

i've searched for answers, i always do ...if there's a thread w/ information, please link me to it ...thanks

edit: thanks for answering my questions franz ...decided to edit my first post so this thread wouldn't be up'd

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-13-2011 10:39.

12-01-2011 05:01 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
...okay i understand what the tutorial says ...my question is does the sequence reset if you don't do any hard quests for awhile (months) or become inactive (vacation)?

Nope. Once you complete one, it's completed. They don't reset.

quote:
also, what's the ideal character level to succeed? i had 80 or 90 agility w/ 20 luck & failed (i know, 70% chance) ...but i wasn't sure if my 10th pilgrimage was actually agility.

If you want to go to Act II, then before level 50 is ideal. I know some who didn't get through to Act II until they were > 55. It's not really a must, unless you want legendary items. Mobs are harder to kill in Act II. You can do them at any time, to be honest, although try to get max chance so that when you do hit the quest, you'll succeed.(There's a quest calculator in a thread somewhere in section if you don't have premium.)

You will get a lot of "Peace and quiet, what a boring journey"'s on set-sequence quests. I'd run caravans when you can, as it can be quite off-putting if you do single quests, wait the time limit, then fail.

12-01-2011 07:41 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
bigsierra

Registration Date: 01-03-2012
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you get peace and quiet or don't pass a pilgrimage quest, does it advance to the next, or stay on the one you were working on?
01-03-2012 21:20 bigsierra is offline Search for Posts by bigsierra Add bigsierra to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

It doesn't pass on until you complete it.

01-03-2012 21:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Hard Quests Sequence

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH