Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Strange Question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Strange Question 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DropperPL

Registration Date: 02-18-2011

Strange Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how much active players are on this server? +/-?

04-26-2012 22:04 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved to Offtopic. +1 for posting in the wrong section.

04-26-2012 22:14 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well that's a hard question as 18,000 players but most are bots making there be about 8-10,000 players on but tbh I really don't know good question tho ask the devs they will know they track every on going player

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 04-26-2012 22:52.

04-26-2012 22:51 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

core of about 1000 activate players i'd say if that

04-27-2012 01:02 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

which server? underworld or necro?

04-27-2012 01:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

quote:
Originally posted by Pops

I think he means UW pops Smile

But any would make me happy cuz this is a hard question

04-27-2012 04:47 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

on underworld theres less than 1000 core players 500 would be my guess tbh

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-27-2012 06:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Filter: Sum of all unique ID joined last 6 months = number of active players Happy

04-27-2012 10:08 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Last 6 months? And what all those who are playing for 2+ or 3+ or even 5+ years?

Anyway its possible to find exact numbers if someone is skilled enough in programming.
Make a script/program to go through player's profiles by their IDs (http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=profile&uid=XXX) and parse the last logged date. Start from ID=1 and by last in ranking you get idea about last IDs (around 82500 by now). Then count everyone active in last month and you will have number of active players according BW team methodology.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-27-2012 15:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Pops

They are realms, I think he meant the actual server as in the English server. Tongue

04-27-2012 16:47 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
DropperPL

Registration Date: 02-18-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by DropperPL
RE: Strange Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I mean on necro, my bad, i should say it more precisely :p

04-27-2012 22:57 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Strange Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DropperPL
I mean on necro, my bad, i should say it more precisely :p

And also say Realm rather than server ;P Unless you say "How many people are active on Necro on this Server?" Smile

04-27-2012 23:10 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Strange Question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH