Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Racism » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Racism 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Racism Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID: Levija

sorry but i don't like racism

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 09-22-2012 21:36.

09-22-2012 21:34 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please do no post images, the time and name is enough.

ID 10849
Login Nayrlien
Posta Levija

24h

09-22-2012 21:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well seeing as my parents are both from Pakistan and my name is Mohammad I don't see this as racist

If I called 4thtimesilly a Brit would I be racist? Please remove this ban its not needed

09-22-2012 21:58 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Vampires

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well my parents are also from pakistan and i find that a highly offensive word...the ban shall remain!

09-22-2012 22:03 Vampires is offline Homepage of Vampires Search for Posts by Vampires Add Vampires to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/...uffix_stan.html

Nuff said

09-22-2012 23:13 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

ok

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 09-23-2012 09:34.

09-23-2012 05:50 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Imo, there should be a ban for people who report things that do not concern them. Something along the lines of "14 days ban for being a complete retard and not having common sense".
09-23-2012 10:11 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

come on youve all been around long enough to know the rules of complaints section by now.....dont post if it doesnt concern you it just clutters things.

firetrap and vampires, +1 for spam

sapling, +1 for multi

thread closed

09-24-2012 08:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Racism

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH