Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » Junks - 76pop each » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Junks - 76pop each
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vanderus

Registration Date: 08-31-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Junks - 76pop each Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I'm selling 200 junks at the price of 76pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested.

Have a good day.

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Vanderus: 12-07-2010 19:57.

11-21-2010 17:26 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vanderus
RE: 550 Junks - 79pop each Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Vanderus
Hi,
I'm selling 550 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested

Have a good day.

11-21-2010 17:27 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

11-22-2010 13:49 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

RE: 550 Junks - 79pop each Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up! 550 - 85 + 70 = 535 Junks left
quote:
Hi,
I'm selling 550 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested

Have a good day.

11-23-2010 15:22 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

RE: Junks - 79pop each Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

11-24-2010 04:06 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

200 junk BN

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-24-2010 12:56 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Vanderus

RE: Junks - 79pop each Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hi,
I'm selling 535 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested

Have a good day.

11-24-2010 13:21 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

quote:
Hi,
I'm selling 400 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested.

Have a good day.

11-24-2010 19:27 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

up

11-25-2010 19:49 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

quote:
Hi,
I'm selling 150 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested.

Have a good day.

11-28-2010 15:50 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

up

12-01-2010 17:07 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Cittrixx

Registration Date: 06-21-2010
Clan: Sanitarium

100 junk please Smile

"Moar Junk Puhleez"
12-01-2010 17:12 Cittrixx is offline Search for Posts by Cittrixx Add Cittrixx to your Buddy List
Vanderus

quote:
Hi,
I'm selling 300 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested.

Have a good day.

12-01-2010 22:17 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

up

12-04-2010 17:01 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

up

12-05-2010 15:44 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

up

12-06-2010 20:46 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

RE: Junks - 76pop each Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

12-07-2010 19:57 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Vanderus

up

12-08-2010 15:20 Vanderus is offline Search for Posts by Vanderus Add Vanderus to your Buddy List
Hawkeye

Registration Date: 04-04-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
quote:
Hi,
I'm selling 300 junks at the price of 79pop each. PM me ingame if you are interested.

Have a good day.

buy all 300 sent trade for 23700

12-09-2010 10:12 Hawkeye is offline Search for Posts by Hawkeye Add Hawkeye to your Buddy List
Hawkeye

Registration Date: 04-04-2007
Race in game: Cultist

have to cancel my offer sorry

12-09-2010 11:18 Hawkeye is offline Search for Posts by Hawkeye Add Hawkeye to your Buddy List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: KHORNE

so ill take 300 junks

12-09-2010 11:21 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » Junks - 76pop each

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH