Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Another armoury shelf suggestion + Task page update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another armoury shelf suggestion + Task page update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Another armoury shelf suggestion + Task page update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi BWT,
I just scanned the previous suggestions and couldn't find anyone suggesting this so may be you could give it some thought.

Would it be possible to show how many items were in each armoury shelf?

e.g. the shelf would look like this - shelf 9 is the example, in comparison to shelf 8 which is the current look:

This would really help when you have an overstocked armoury and you are trying to count up how much space you can allocate to each shelf to stay within your 80 max allowance.

You may need to exclude Shelf 1 - as this is where all your quest finds arrive, so that could be troublesome with constant updating etc.

What do people think?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-24-2011 12:37.

01-30-2011 10:03 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like this idea, nice one Smile

The simple ones are always the best.

01-30-2011 10:04 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
TwoSwords

Registration Date: 10-01-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's right. It's really helpful to see how much we got items on the shelf.

Cool

I buy: Good Speed and others
01-30-2011 13:27 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

I had an additional idea, posted here just because I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.

I was just trying to work out what tasks I still need to complete in Z3, but not being in Z3 at the moment, I can't remember. So, I thought......

On the Task's Completed page, would it be possible to make it so you could flick through the zones you have already been in & see the tasks you have completed & not completed yet.

Obviously, not see the zones you haven't been into yet.

May be just a little zone tab forward / backward button next to where it says what your current zone is?

Something like this (but better obviously)

Thanks
C.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-24-2011 13:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
I had an additional idea, posted here just because I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.

I was just trying to work out what tasks I still need to complete in Z3, but not being in Z3 at the moment, I can't remember. So, I thought......

On the Task's Completed page, would it be possible to make it so you could flick through the zones you have already been in & see the tasks you have completed & not completed yet.

Obviously, not see the zones you haven't been into yet.

May be just a little zone tab forward / backward button next to where it says what your current zone is?

Something like this (but better obviously)

Thanks
C.

excellent idea should only be able to see the tasks for zones youve been in though. don't see the point in the first idea though

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 02-24-2011 16:17.

02-24-2011 16:15 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Another armoury shelf suggestion + Task page update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH