Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Xyr will be mostly sleeping for the next 6 - 12 Months » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Xyr will be mostly sleeping for the next 6 - 12 Months
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mikem

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

Xyr will be mostly sleeping for the next 6 - 12 Months Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a quick note to tell everyone that Xyr has decided to hibernate for 6 - 12 months.

The game has been a valuable distraction to me when I needed one, but now I need to focus on RL and I keep getting lured back to BW.

I was planning to delete but thought better of it and decided to sleep for a while instead.

At the same time we have refocussed Boot Camp on what it was created for - a training camp for players. 'The Boot Camp' (BC-E) was formed last night by Popsicle: Boot Camp Academy has been disbanded and BC-R will go the same way the next time Belfegor logs on.

My Z3 square has gone to Beatrice and Belfegor's Z2 square will stay in Boot with Popsicle. I will be grateful to all our allies, colleagues and respected opposition, for their support in keeping it that way, maintaining agreements and supporting Pops.

I'm just building a Z4 square up a little and ensuring that BC-E is fully up and running before closing the lid on my coffin for a while.

A big thank you to all those players who have helped me and made my experience of BW a great one. In particular, thanks to Belfegor who taught me everything in know in the game, Cesarz for people when I need them and a fabulous z3 square (If I was staying I'd ask you to do some upgrades mate as I'm a bit stuck Wink ) and to Nouveaunosferatu for being a good friend and my first 'graduate' who listened, learnt and kicked my ass ! There are too many to mention but I can't leave out the lovely Beatrice Smile who will do well in my old square.

One observation I offer before I sleep, is that Underworld is evolving and changing all the time. The big patch changed the dynamic of the server immensely and sieges have all but died out. I have heard many things about the old days and EoD and BoS and V13, but my experience of V13 has been that they are probably the best clan on the server for progression at my level at the moment (sorry to ruin your bad boy rep guys). From observation rather than experience, BoS are doing the same thing in the premier league.

So as one of my last diplomatic acts I would encourage players to forget the past and take everyone on face value. Play the game well and be fair with people. If you go to war, do it with enjoyment, agreement and good humour. If you can help someone else, give it a try, you might like it. There is enough conflict, stress and strife in RL, so let's leave it there and keep Underworld a great place to be.

Good Hunting

Xyr

08-09-2009 15:29 mikem is offline Homepage of mikem Search for Posts by mikem Add mikem to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u ll be missed here mate....good luck in RL Smile Smile hope u ll come back soon
08-09-2009 15:59 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aww no way, now who will be my slave...sly >.> Frown
08-09-2009 18:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Best of luck Xyr, I await your return Wink

08-09-2009 18:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Good night. looking forward to see you waking up again Wink

08-09-2009 19:15 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

you will be missed by many people Smile

just hurry up and get back Big Grin and thank you for everything Big Grin

the wobbly master away for a year D: what will i do :p

haha good lucks and i hope everything goes to plan Smile see you soon Big Grin love B xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-09-2009 19:40 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
mikem

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

Thread Starter Thread Started by mikem
Thanks guys... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...for your kind words.

Be nice to each other Wink

Xyr/Mike

08-09-2009 20:01 mikem is offline Homepage of mikem Search for Posts by mikem Add mikem to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Sorely missed.

08-09-2009 21:10 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Good luck in RL Xyr.

08-09-2009 22:30 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Good luck.

Hmmm.... you're gonna plummet in the rankings mate.

but good luck in Rl

Your imperfection.
08-09-2009 23:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Pity you didn't managed to come for visit. Maybe when you awaken. Good luck IRL and see you one day. Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-10-2009 11:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Sad to see you go mate.

Good luck in RL, keep in touch, and i look forward to your return.

Going to have to find someone else to bend the ear off now :-(
08-10-2009 19:00 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Xyr will be mostly sleeping for the next 6 - 12 Months

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH