Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » top 5 player by weapon they use » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page top 5 player by weapon they use 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

top 5 player by weapon they use Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok i dont know who they are my self but since foxy said he is almost the 5th top gunner i was wondering who they are? but also who are the top 5 players from each weapon they use. if you would be so kind to inform me i will put them up thanks. ive changed the title but if you want i will also put you tat up next to your rank postion

when i say the top 5 i mean overall not what your standings are in the rankings but how good are you with your weapon of choice

if its wrong tell me. if you want up let me know

and yes you can hold more than one record
ranks

one handed gun
1)nndungu
2)diablo
3)mortis
4)
5)

ranged user
1)ceszer
2)vlade
3)Nate
4)
5)

two handed melee
1)ANUBIS
2)
3)
4)
5)

one handed melee
1)bloodsugare
2)sqeshu
3)azz420
4)Kenpachi
5)Agresiel

two handed gun
1)tiger_claw
2)bez
3)lianna
4)Scyanide
5)

This post has been edited 16 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 08-03-2009 01:09.

08-02-2009 21:43 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Define top. Is this by rank, by strength???

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-02-2009 21:45 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well the best i would say so yeah. i would but diablo at the top for 1h guns and cezar for ranged user
08-02-2009 21:48 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Errr, isn't this just the same as the 'Tattoo Wars' thread in Battlefield?
08-02-2009 21:54 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Errr, isn't this just the same as the 'Tattoo Wars' thread in Battlefield?

This is what I was trying to figure out. Because the Tattoo Wars thread starts at ranked ability and offers players to advance in their tattoo so to speak. But if he is just trying to find the highest ranking players perhaps it is worth another thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-02-2009 21:55 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

pointless thread, dis the is the same as tattoo war

08-02-2009 22:02 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
darc
Viking

am trying to do it by weapon they use since some tat paths let you use diffrent weapons so i use 2 handed gun (am not putting myself up there coz i dont think i fit in top 5 place)
and i have sniper tat but assasin tat also lets you use 2 handed gun. if you see what i mean. mabey i should take the tat path out of title?
08-02-2009 22:03 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

it's not really like the tattoo thread because it goes by weopon and i not sure but i think Mortis might be better when it comes to 1h guns
08-02-2009 22:10 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

yeah i think your right got bit confused there lol
08-02-2009 22:11 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

1 handed for damage diablo, for overall nndungu
2handed for damage & overall tiger_claw
1 handed bloodsugare
2 handed ANUBIS
range damage vlade, overall cesarz

08-02-2009 22:34 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Hmm what about people that use two weapons types like zerker?

08-02-2009 23:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
darc
Viking

it depends which weapon they best at this more to do with weapon than tats

but if you mean theres a tat that lets you use say 1 handed gun and 1 handed melee weapon i'll make a mixed weapon ranking
08-02-2009 23:16 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

one handed gun
1)nndungu
2)diablo
3)mortis
4)
5)

ranged user
1)ceszer
2)vlade
3)Nate
4)
5)
two handed melee
1)ANUBIS
2)
3)
4)
5)
one handed melee
1)bloodsugare
2)sqeshu
3)azz420 (last i remember he was 1h melee)
4)Kenpachi
5)Agresiel

two handed gun
1)tiger_claw
2)bez
3)lianna
4)Scyanide
5)

done by rankings ....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 08-02-2009 23:27.

08-02-2009 23:26 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

thanks updated
08-02-2009 23:36 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

I think we should do a series of ambushes between the best of aech weopon to see who is the best of the best
08-02-2009 23:40 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

how you want to prove it is up to you. aslong as there is a genral consense about who the best is
08-02-2009 23:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

I think Ringham deserves 4-5 spot gunner as he owns

P.S, y did u put my name like its my fault

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-03-2009 01:00 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

what was your fault. i saw it in personl missions and i just thought who is the top 5 in the weapons they use. nothing bad
08-03-2009 01:01 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Lol, well i be there soon, just a few buys and item merges to go

08-03-2009 01:03 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

RE: top 5 player by weapon they use Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Darc
one handed gun
1)nndungu
2)diablo
3)mortis
4)
5)

Based on what? Feelings? Personal opinion?

Kenpachi on 4th place? lol, he should be 2nd...

I think this whole thread is pointless as we have the tattoo wars thread.

08-03-2009 05:22 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

mine was done straight from rankings.... not necesarily better but biggerer.....

quote:

Smile

08-03-2009 05:33 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

one handed melee: i am place 5 Smile

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-03-2009 05:37 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

yeah aggy told me just after i posted it.....

couldnt be bothered changing it.....

quote:

Smile

08-03-2009 05:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
mine was done straight from rankings.... not necesarily better but biggerer.....

In that case you swapped me and Nndungu mate Wink

08-03-2009 12:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Based on how good you are with ur weapon of choice. u dont even have to have the tat just aslong as u are the best.
08-03-2009 19:56 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

erm wut?

what u mean you dont even have to have the tattoo so long as you are good with the wep? \o/

you need a tattoo to get the best out of the weapons :/

pointless thread is pointless we have tattoo wars that isn't updated very often as it is, so this will too fall by the way side, hopefully sooner rather than later >.>

08-03-2009 21:34 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

yeah just by how good you are. and ppl change weapons all the time so it should change more offten
08-03-2009 21:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

clealy u missed my point.....

without a tattoo to back up your weapon you wont be the best with it.

hence this is the exact same as tattoo wars

08-04-2009 12:23 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

but some tats have muitaple weapons so someone could change between weapons i.e assasin and by rank in two places not just the one catgory.

and i didnt miss your point this is defined by your weapon not tat anyway
08-04-2009 13:23 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

what he means is who for example is the best with 1h melee

is it a zerker or an assassin or maybe even a monk.... they all CAN use the same type of weapon but they dont have the same tattoo.... that is the reason this is different from tattoo wars... its linked to the weapon not to the tattoo

quote:

Smile

08-04-2009 13:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

thank you ug
08-04-2009 14:02 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo

How do you want to judge? According to what criteria?
For example now Nndungu is above me in your chart (not that I would mind, he is doing more than well) and I would like to know how this decision was made.

EDIT: I still think this thread is pointless.

08-04-2009 15:29 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

EDIT: I still think this thread is pointless.

there is no questioning that diablo

but i was just clearing up why it was different to tattoo wars

quote:

Smile

08-04-2009 15:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Just who ever can hold there own against any1 that uses same weapon type as you.
i.e me and ug fight both using hunting rifles best out of 3 is the winner and on def counts as part of the 3. but ug can also use 1 handed melee weapons so he could if he wanted to ambush blodsugar and try clam both 2 handed gun and 1 handed melee (not saying u will try) and they must be on the rank sheet to count. and both players must use same weapon type.
08-04-2009 17:34 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

It's completely irrelevant.

This is a really pointless thread, because part of it will be simply judged on your own opinion

Your imperfection.
08-04-2009 21:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

this seems similar to tatoo wars, and what foxy said (with regards to what u said in ur 1st post) was that he is ALMOST 5th best Gunman but nowhere near 5th best 1h gunner

After Nndungu, diablo and mortis i would say v13_eve

and for 5th place i think tht it is really close-call

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

08-04-2009 23:38 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Lol Rings u just can't get a jo e =), well i still think that this is interesting as gunman v gangster etc

08-04-2009 23:55 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Anyone forget about me? Smile

08-12-2009 09:18 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

for ranged, was wondering why i'm not on the list Evil

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
08-22-2009 03:25 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » top 5 player by weapon they use

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH