Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stats tracker?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stats tracker??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Stats tracker?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Someone in Poland set this up:
http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=609872

And I think they had a poll about it - looking at the thread.

It is amazing - you can stat track your clans growth etc.

Because my Polish is lame - I can't work out if this was something that the BW Team brought in as an official thing - or if it is devised by one of the players?

Maybe one of the polish players could read the thread & let us know how this came about.

Anyway, my point / suggestion is - CAN WE HAVE ONE OF THESE PLEASE? Big Grin

edit: this is a link to the stat-chart for the clan I am in on Moria
http://bw.jifer.civ.pl/bw_stats.php?csv=2&cid=GTH

If you play around with it you can see that it covers all the Polish servers & I assume clans & players! Awesome. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 09-08-2009 15:47.

09-08-2009 15:20 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the idea is great, and I've seen it in action.
However the page you did link me to had my AV and Firewall a little edgy.

http://www.symantec.com/security_respons...-082822-3603-99

Any pages with illegal <applet> actions I would be a little wary of to be honest :S

Anyway I'm not fear mongering and apologies for the spam, this is just the reason I didn't post the link you sent.

I think the best thing would be if Potka would allow his script to be used for an English version, instead of an entirely new system Smile

09-08-2009 15:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is such an interesting little gadget! Just to keep track of your own stats, let alone the rest of your clan Big Grin

I have signed in on the Polish board and voted "Tak, szczególnie dla serwerów angielskich"... which I think means 'yes, for the English server'... I'd love to see them implement the same thing over here, what a facinating device!

09-08-2009 17:46 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I think the idea is great, and I've seen it in action.
However the page you did link me to had my AV and Firewall a little edgy.

http://www.symantec.com/security_respons...-082822-3603-99

Any pages with illegal <applet> actions I would be a little wary of to be honest :S

Anyway I'm not fear mongering and apologies for the spam, this is just the reason I didn't post the link you sent.

I think the best thing would be if Potka would allow his script to be used for an English version, instead of an entirely new system Smile

Errm, not sure about the whole firewall / tracker thing?

But, yeah what I meant was for this guy (Pitko) to set up a UK version. However I am not sure how to make this happen - hence asking if any of the Polish players, or Admin on UK could give more info, etc.

Szej - have you any information on this stat tracker?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-08-2009 18:06 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Sorry to mention other games, but a particular game i used to play has an awesome tracker.

http://runetracker.org/track-Bourne2bwild,0,2

[if this isnt a direct link to the monthly track, it would be better to switch to it to get a rounded view of stats. you can click on each stat to see it tracked individually {this game has stats that work like our experience gain} . bws could use this just to track point gain, as our stats work differently in this game.]

used a random player, my data has been deleted.

If this could be used with bws, it would be amazing.

[i racked up lots of data in my own excel spreadsheet. rolling averages and random complicated equations. it would be nice to have a machine do it for you instead of working at it by hand]

09-08-2009 18:14 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Well if you can set it up to track more than just your own stats, then it'd be hella useful IMO. Preferably multiple people if possible.

Also, EWW @ OTNCs link.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-08-2009 22:03 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Well if you can set it up to track more than just your own stats, then it'd be hella useful IMO. Preferably multiple people if possible.

Also, EWW @ OTNCs link.

dodgey game, arguably, but you have to admit the tracker is nice.

09-08-2009 22:48 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

It's set up and run by a player so the only thing you can do is send him PMs on Polish board Wink

09-11-2009 00:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stats tracker??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH