Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan versus Location » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan versus Location 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Clan versus Location Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of my new a more crazy ideas for some action in the game.
Clans versus location.
Description-
Generally a clan can choose to siege a monster location and fight all the monsters there.
F.E. if you decide to siege White tower you will have to fight 40 whites, 5 blacks and one hydra.
The expo would look more like a siege listing all the monsters at once .
To suceed all monsters must die and at least one member of the clan stay alive.

-there would be a separate expo option for this .
-clan leader is the person who can decide when and what location does the clan want to siege
-joining works as on sieges, no accept/decline
-time of preparation 18 hours (the clan needs to march together and this takes time)
-option available only 1 , maximally 2 a month.
-there is no chance to recieve a badge from this kind of expo.
-Locations available equal to the locations available to the clan leader
-rewards will be much higher than on a normal expo, and would be divided between the clan
-resources can be gained (namely blood and lgo, monsters don't hold people)
-experience will be divided the usual way as on a normal expo.

aim:
-to have a lot of fun
-to have a clan challenge available
-chance of getting more pop, and help the clan progress as a whole
-giving a chance for people who dont get on expos to experience it once a month.
-keeps clan spirit and can be a source of fun and excitement for people.

Please let me know your thoughts :-)

11-05-2009 10:53 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That my friend is a bloody good idea Smile
I want that now lol sounds awesome to me.
Will level limitations still apply? And will PoH have to be contributed towards starting one? And will there just be an infinite ammount of monsters with this option?
Rewards idea maybe even rewards if you fail like whoever gets the kill gets a bs/hs/ls depending on the difficulty of the mosnter no matter whether you win the overall battle or not.
Sounds like a big challenge though in some areas would mean that it would take time for clans other than BoS to be able to get past Desert Ephermeh but I think it's a great idea and would love to see it implemented asap. But I know that is unlikey because there will be some random reason why it can't Frown

11-05-2009 11:20 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by HamsterGod
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My original idea is no cost towards starting and accepting,
As like a siege, people just join after its started.

For it not to be an easy source of pop, stones, items and resource I think the rewards should come in
after all monsters there are killed :-)

As you mentioned I guess not many clans would even try the arachne or medusa locations
because of the giant monsters, but then people might try just to have the ride ,
can be cool just to have a trip against 4xr!!! and 2 anubisis and see how long the clan lasts :-)

Also I empashe on the idea to have this option once a month , so it doesnt turn into a
pop makining machine.

The only issue I have is the number of rounds, if it should remain 10 or go to 15.
Otherwise thanks for your opinion :-)

11-05-2009 11:26 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

i think it sounds liek a good idear but i think there should be a cost on joining so it isent just as easy as joining Tongue might be a way of spening poH i.e. members put pop in to guild PoH and the cost depends on the section you are going to.

or have it so you need guild PoH and to get guild PoH you have to siege other clans in order to get guild honor points that way seiges would come back in to action and you would be able to seige monsters as a big clan Tongue

(last bit was spawnralooms idear)
11-05-2009 12:18 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

images/avatars/avatar-584.jpg

Registration Date: 09-15-2009
Clan: T.D.N

RE: Clan versus Location Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HamsterGod
One of my new a more crazy ideas for some action in the game.
Clans versus location.
Description-
Generally a clan can choose to siege a monster location and fight all the monsters there.
F.E. if you decide to siege White tower you will have to fight 40 whites, 5 blacks and one hydra.
The expo would look more like a siege listing all the monsters at once .
To suceed all monsters must die and at least one member of the clan stay alive.

-clan leader is the person who can decide when and what location does the clan want to siege
-time of preparation 18 hours (the clan needs to march together and this takes time)
-Locations available equal to the locations available to the clan leader
-rewards will be much higher than on a normal expo, and would be divided between the clan
-resources can be gained (namely blood and lgo, monsters don't hold people)
-experience will be divided the usual way as on a normal expo.

aim:
-to have a lot of fun
-to have a clan challenge available
-chance of getting more pop, and help the clan progress as a whole
-giving a chance for people who dont get on expos to experience it once a month.
-keeps clan spirit and can be a source of fun and excitement for people.

Please let me know your thoughts :-)

Yes But What if A Small Can Dicded To Do One And Only Killed Maybe 5 Of Them There Would Be No Point IN Havein It As The Higher Clan Would Just Do Them When They Could And Level Up Much Faster Then Tey Are Now But The Idea Is Awsome But he Down side Is You Have to Kill Them All Why Not If You Kill 1 You Get Maybe 100 exp Each Kill Like On a Poh Seige You Get 100 poh Per Kill I Would Be Impossible To Kill The Whloe Of Them For Littel Clans As A Hydra Kills Most Of People In The 2nd Round Thats The Only Downside To This Idea It Should Be Changed To 100 exp Per Kill And If They You Kill Them All You All Get a Ss Each And Maybe an Extra 500 exp Or Someting But The Rest Is Realy Good Idea

11-05-2009 12:19 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I see problems attacking a certain location, all monsters killed there, no monsters for propa expos thats gunna cause havock.

11-05-2009 12:52 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

"-there would be a separate expo option for this "

meanits only ing that it wouldent take up from the orrigonal expo monsters i think Tongue and since its only twice a month and not all monsters would be killed all the time since its a majure challange
11-05-2009 12:55 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

Under a seprate option as sarahaha has said I meant that it would have a separate monster pool.
Something like a tab in the expo section.

Personally I dont think big clans would level up so fast on this,
f.e. if you go into a location with rom and rem and they cast infernal visions
a good deal of the players wont attack anyway.

For smaller clans a hydra on the whites can be a challenge as nobody would attack the first round.
For bigger clans special attacks of bigger monsters could kill of the whole clan as you
wouldn't be able to attack and get attacked by lets say 12 monsters at the same time.

I meant the idea more as a clan kind of thing where the clan can get an opportunity to do a giant siege
once a month against expo monsters.

Also as for the cost of joining I think it would be better as a siege because it would challenging enough
even without having to use poh. Or then maybe each participant can pay his participance from his own PoH.

11-05-2009 13:00 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

I think if people had to pay their own PoH to join in there would be some people reluctant to join especially if it looks like a lost cause becuase we all know how tight some people can be with their PoH Frown

I think like a seige is the only way to do it because otherwise people may be confused about how to join. And would there be a possibility to run expos at the same time as this mammoth expo monster seige thing? Tongue I think it would be a great thing to do when there are hardly any mobs left in areas and respawing costs about 3k PoH.

But the only reason I don't see it happening is maybe too much server lag I don't know hope its introduced though Smile

11-05-2009 13:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

As I Said -The Down side Is You Have to Kill Them All - Heres My Ideas Mixed with Yours

-Evry Kill You Get 100 exp
-If All Killed Evry1 Gets And Additional 500 exp + a random stone
-A Choice To Choose Witch Mob You Fight (e.g White Drags , Black Drag, ect.)

^^

That Would Be Alot Better Then Havein To Kill Evrythin In Your Path

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chanieyy: 11-05-2009 13:15.

11-05-2009 13:12 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

chaneiy if you did it only one set of mobs oujt of the place then high levels really would get a higher advantage since some of them can 2man some of the mobs that give them xp with ease, so taking on an extra 4-5 wouldent make any difrance if you had the rest of the clan with them as well

i still think clan PoH that you can only get from fighting other clans would work

(players don't donate it you just have to win a siege agianst anouther clan)
11-05-2009 13:28 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by Chanieyy
As I Said -The Down side Is You Have to Kill Them All - Heres My Ideas Mixed with Yours

-Evry Kill You Get 100 exp
-If All Killed Evry1 Gets And Additional 500 exp + a random stone
-A Choice To Choose Witch Mob You Fight (e.g White Drags , Black Drag, ect.)

^^

That Would Be Alot Better Then Havein To Kill Evrythin In Your Path

To be honest your idea sounds a bit too easy Tongue after people started getting better people would just get bored of it the original idea is more of a challenge and what do you mean you can choose your mob? Because if you mean you get to take on all of the ones of the mob u choose from that area then you could just choose easy ones like the 1 noble phoenix in the great steppe so surely you dont mean that? Confused

11-05-2009 13:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Well The People Who can 2 man Mobs will be goin for higher things like madusas and stuff un likes lil clans were if theyhad to fight evrythin in ther i was n an expo the ova day were wa was fightin a red There 6 of us and we all died And most of the people were like nerli level 60 so it would be harder for little clans vs 40 white drags and so on

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Chanieyy: 11-05-2009 14:23.

11-05-2009 13:51 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

you can always call in help though like get 1 or 2 mercs in to help you but thats the point as you get better as a clan you will be able to progress and get closer to defeating them all and thats why I said have a reward for each one you kill so if you only get through 5 then you get to split the exp or stones. But if you can choose what you go against its a bit boring and too easy in my opinion Pleased

11-05-2009 14:25 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

Yes It Might Be Abit Borin But If Sayy [SOD] Whent Against 40 White Drags and Only Killed 10 The Exp Would Still Be Abit Low For Evry1 Say They Had Evry Clan Member In Like 35 And 10 Drags at (1900) hp divided by 35 Rouned Down is 540 Witch Isnt Very Much Witch That Puts My Idea Out Of Perspective So Yeah If You Think About It The Orginal Idea Was Good Smile Sept The Bit Were You Have To Kill Evrythin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chanieyy: 11-05-2009 14:37.

11-05-2009 14:36 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Great idea, killing everyting would be pretty hard on alot of locations but it would be something to work towards, for big and small clans. I think u should have to kill them all Wink or mabye exp for half and bonus for killing all?

I dont see how this would greatly benefit high or low players in terms of pop but it would be fun and would give members something to look foward to and strive for. 2 thumbs up from me xD
11-05-2009 15:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Well The People Who can 2 man Mobs will be goin for higher things like madusas and stuff un likes lil clans were if theyhad to fight evrythin in ther i was n an expo the ova day were wa was fightin a red There 6 of us and we all died And most of the people were like nerli level 60 so it would be harder for little clans vs 40 white drags and so on

quote:
Yes It Might Be Abit Borin But If Sayy [SOD] Whent Against 40 White Drags and Only Killed 10 The Exp Would Still Be Abit Low For Evry1 Say They Had Evry Clan Member In Like 35 And 10 Drags at (1900) hp divided by 35 Rouned Down is 540 Witch Isnt Very Much Witch That Puts My Idea Out Of Perspective So Yeah If You Think About It The Orginal Idea Was Good Smile Sept The Bit Were You Have To Kill Evrythin

The official language of this board is English, please give it a go Smile

This idea does look good, but I think even the biggest clan may have a hard time against 40 White Dragons :S

11-05-2009 16:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
HamsterGod
Double Ace

I was just going with the current amount of monsters in the various locations, maybe if this idea would be viable the numbers of mobs could be lowered or they could have stats more around the average for the particular monsters.

I guess the Act 1 and 2 monster stat change would not count in this as it could make the 40 whites an army of angry dragons ;-)

11-05-2009 16:18 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i think it would be funny tbh to watc hthe top clan get mobed by white dragons Tongue

(just when you think you are safe from the weakest monster it comes along with its hole family....)

i think the idear is good but still needs tweeking just not 100% sure on what the tweeking should be :S

11-05-2009 16:20 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

maybe add special locations strictly for this purpose with an assortment of mobs as i think 40 white dragons over 10 rounds would be excessive (looking at doing 80k damage in 10 rounds minimum)

11-05-2009 16:36 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
maybe add special locations strictly for this purpose with an assortment of mobs as i think 40 white dragons over 10 rounds would be excessive (looking at doing 80k damage in 10 rounds minimum)

people hit 17k damage on large expo mobs, a dragon with low defence, no challenge.
however this option already exists, is called wendigo :p
i do like this, but i cant see wh ythe devs would implement, is of no benefit to the game (money wise)
so premium only option? it can cost days of premium.
dont shoot me down for saying spend premium, but why else would devs make this?
first of all BW is a business, secondly it's a game.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-05-2009 17:13 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

becouse by implementing new idears in to a game it keeps the paying customers if you have it so only a clan leader can do it then to start a clan you need to be a premuim user any way don't you? so you must of spent some money on it :S and if you make your customers happy by making the game more fun then they will tell others about the game and about a cool new systam,
there by geting ither new members back or old ones who got bored of the old systam would come back becouse they like the sound of the new patch :S

11-05-2009 17:18 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
becouse by implementing new idears in to a game it keeps the paying customers if you have it so only a clan leader can do it then to start a clan you need to be a premuim user any way don't you? so you must of spent some money on it :S and if you make your customers happy by making the game more fun then they will tell others about the game and about a cool new systam,
there by geting ither new members back or old ones who got bored of the old systam would come back becouse they like the sound of the new patch :S
↲↲Yep that's the idea anyway Smile

11-05-2009 18:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

quote:

where the hell has this idea that only the top lvl players 2 man mobs come from? \o_O/

are you honestly trying to suggest that it'd be impossible for 2 small players to 2 man a white drag?

not everything is made for smaller players eg. act 2 does't come in till lvl 50 and act 3 wont come in till after that in terms of level.

only thing i have a question about would be badges (excuse me if you've already answered this) what happens if you go out as a clan to massacre all 40 white drags and people without their white drag badges get killing blows, will they then get badges since its an expo or will they be denied badges?

11-06-2009 12:03 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

RE: Clan versus Location Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Wink
Plus the leader starts the expo so people who have the killing blow wouldnt get it anyway cos they don't start it. Smile

11-06-2009 12:12 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

damn good idea imo but i think the mob of all 40 WD shoudln't be increased fr act 2 players or somthin like that to make this a bit more doable cuz like forty WD i cant even kill one on my own

11-06-2009 12:18 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

quote:

I guess the Act 1 and 2 monster stat change would not count in this as it could make the 40 whites an army of angry dragons ;-)

A bit of repeating myself but here is your answer

Edit:Actually I would proably say to go with the average monster stats
as it would be challenging enough to fight off a number of monsters at once.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by HamsterGod: 11-06-2009 13:02.

11-06-2009 12:46 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i think its a well good idea

but yes i think the chances of success on this are slim, as in the white dragon 40 white dragons... but yeah maybe if it were only a few of each mob in the area :S not something like 40 coz it would be pointless for smaller clans, because they wouldn't stand a chance at having a go :S

also having like the things attacking you, yes there will be like a lot of people there IF IF IIIFFF they join if its like a siege set up, people are not very forth coming in joining things anymore and it would be a waste of time to do if not the hole of the clan or the good majority of the clan doesn't participate,

also won't you need a lot of HP ... coz like a mob can hit like 2-3-400 damage a hit, and if there are going to be a few of them in there ... no one would survive. because its not gunna be like a siege is it and these mobs depending on which area you chose they aren't easy to kill really are they :S so with the HP that the mods have, and the HP you have there will be no chance for each player to stay alive long enough to stand a chance at winning this clan expo

or have i just got that all completely wrong :S

i duno.... i like the idea of it a lot it will shake a few things up like, .... but i don't think if it stands as it is, it wouldn't be very successful to a weak clan :S or maybe even to a strong clan :S

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-07-2009 18:01 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

Why fewer I think the whole challenge would be about trying to wipe out a location :-)
anyway I believe the strongest clans could wipe out some locations by themselves ,
and for the smaller ones if the pop counts together after a succesful siege expo it could really help them progress.
Certainly it would need for everybody to focus and make the clans stronger but I would say this would be a positive change.

With the siege set up I think most people would be happy to join as they won't loose PoH :-D

11-07-2009 20:41 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very good idea, you have my support.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-07-2009 20:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha you gotta point Big Grin about them not losing poh ...

well yeah it would be really good to see it happen like, i would be like the first one but i was over thinking about it. but still i recon HP and stuff like that would be an issue

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-07-2009 21:50 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

There is already a similar idea on the Polish board and it has gained some official support (but no thing is 100% sure yet). Basically there will be another realm which has a limit of time, after the time runs out some big boys attack your clan like 40 White Dragons. Whoever survives can go on, the ones who lose are eliminated forever and will be able to play only after a new round of monsters has started. This is a very broad outline of the project but I hope you get the point Smile

11-07-2009 23:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
There is already a similar idea on the Polish board and it has gained some official support (but no thing is 100% sure yet). Basically there will be another realm which has a limit of time, after the time runs out some big boys attack your clan like 40 White Dragons. Whoever survives can go on, the ones who lose are eliminated forever and will be able to play only after a new round of monsters has started. This is a very broad outline of the project but I hope you get the point Smile

Ah so a group of people start playing as normal and they have a certain amount of time to strengthen enough to take on 40 White Dragons? If they win, they get more time and move onto Blacks? Sounds extra nifty 2 pounds fifty!

Although I can see this being a big problem for a few reasons.

1. Server size. Large servers make busy auctions allowing people to buy and sell more often and progress faster. I can't see temporary servers like this filling up as well as neco/underworld servers?

2. Premium. With the risk involved, I can see limited amount of players paying for premium as well. Effectively halving progress again.

3. Strength. Take BOS for example. If they could take on 40 White Dragons, that's only because they are well established and most of the members have been playing for years (literally), and this is on a busy, fast moving server. Taking into account points 1 & 2, it would take a lot longer for players to reach the level to take on such a force.

And when you say the ones who survive, is that individual players or whole clans?

11-08-2009 02:45 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

I like the idea thumps up from me but can any clan seriously kill 40 white's in ten rounds that's an average of 4kills per round???

Or will this this just be for the top 3 to 4 clans in the game???

Yes I know there are merc's.

I like the idea I also think they should throw in the muntant's and werewolves from the zone 5 task might as well so it could look like something like this

10 clan members Vs 5 whites 4 werewolves and 2 Muntants

(the werewolves and muntants can be the Dragon's meat sheild)

11-08-2009 16:22 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan versus Location

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH