Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » X Factor (edward&john) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page X Factor (edward&john) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sanguinarius
look every song thay sing thay ruin its fact of life ther F***ing crap thay sould like
F***ing donkeys havein intercourse (man that sound better then them 2 )

Stop watching them then. Or stop whining.

People vote for them because it annoys people like you. Simple really. Because they're that bad they're laughable. Just turn off.

Your imperfection.
11-03-2009 22:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:
look every song thay sing thay ruin its fact of life ther F***ing crap thay sould like
F***ing donkeys havein intercourse (man that sound better then them 2 )

Stop watching them then. Or stop whining.

People vote for them because it annoys people like you. Simple really. Because they're that bad they're laughable. Just turn off.

What he said Tongue

And * doesnt make much of a difference, tone down your posts
11-03-2009 23:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Noooo Lucy is out thats not fair shes tons better than them bloody twins

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 11-08-2009 20:56.

11-08-2009 20:43 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Joey_boy12

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

NOOOO

there still in damn u simon
11-08-2009 20:55 Joey_boy12 is offline Search for Posts by Joey_boy12 Add Joey_boy12 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

wtf idiot simon john and edward are like crap in human form wth you got lucy sent home Frown

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-08-2009 22:22 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

Sorry guys and gals I Love the twins they turned me around last night with the ghostbuster song it was brill and tonight as well.

I do agree Lucie was/is a better singer and should not of been in the bottom two but then why didn't anyone vote for her??? she had the lowest votes in the competition.

The act I hate the most is that Llody fella.

When they did Ghostbuster's last night I was rolling around laughing they are Brilliant. They won't win it I reckon Ollie will.

Seriously if ye just watch them for fun and a little open mindedness you will eventually agree that they are fun to watch.

I only started watching X factor to see what all the hype is about the twins and yes my first impression was that they are crap but now they're fun.

And come on guys don't be with the insults on them how would ye like if ye were living your dream and all you got was "your muffin". They're only 17 ffs give it a rest and enjoy watching them do what they do best, entertain.

11-08-2009 22:54 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by BattleOx
Sorry guys and gals I Love the twins they turned me around last night with the ghostbuster song it was brill and tonight as well.

I do agree Lucie was/is a better singer and should not of been in the bottom two but then why didn't anyone vote for her??? she had the lowest votes in the competition.

The act I hate the most is that Llody fella.

When they did Ghostbuster's last night I was rolling around laughing they are Brilliant. They won't win it I reckon Ollie will.

Seriously if ye just watch them for fun and a little open mindedness you will eventually agree that they are fun to watch.

I only started watching X factor to see what all the hype is about the twins and yes my first impression was that they are crap but now they're fun.

And come on guys don't be with the insults on them how would ye like if ye were living your dream and all you got was "your muffin". They're only 17 ffs give it a rest and enjoy watching them do what they do best, entertain.

they arn't good in the slightest sure they might be good to watch( i think it's because there so bad it's fun to watch if u know what i mean Tongue )

wth lucie she should of definately not got the lowest votes i say xfactor rigged it because more people will tune in to see the awful "jedward"

yea lloyd sucks Frown all my friends think he's soo cute though...

meh i say jamie will win(well i hope he wins but he certainly won't not enough people like rock and that's what he's best at i thought his kings of leon performance was great remember that?)

meh 17 they should wait a couple years then Tongue

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-08-2009 23:41 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Clan: V13 BC

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

i think thay will just stay in till that last few acts are left and people will kick them out and start to look at a winner and i dont watch it any more its just to embarrassing
now and i want them out so thay can stop given the irish a look of beeing spas

THER I HAD A GOOD WHIN!!!!!!

(SIMPLE REALLY YA GIMP)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 11-09-2009 01:01.

11-09-2009 01:00 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
i think thay will just stay in till that last few acts are left and people will kick them out and start to look at a winner and i dont watch it any more its just to embarrassing
now and i want them out so thay can stop given the irish a look of beeing spas

THER I HAD A GOOD WHIN!!!!!!

(SIMPLE REALLY YA GIMP)

You never learn. +1
11-09-2009 13:47 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Twins throughh again argghhhhhh and jamie afro out noooooo

11-15-2009 20:55 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

tbh he was my favourite and once again not just the two twins remain that pretty boy who can't sing also goes through but hey the public are fickle...

11-15-2009 21:00 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

why just why do pp actually want them to go through there just so... horribly bad

11-15-2009 21:00 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Honestly, why do ppl care so much? its a tv show, u dont like them fair enuff, dont watch? seems like some ppl are spending a little 2 much time caring. Its these people who hate them that keep them in the spotlight. Move on...you'll feel better afterwards Tongue
11-15-2009 21:08 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

i dont watch it anymore.. i saw one show lol ..

seriously guys .. if everyone stopped making a fuss about hating them & then theyd be spoken about less.. less popularity means theyre less likely to go through next week Wink
11-15-2009 21:13 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

ooh looks like they might go tonight guys bottom 2 with Olly so fingers crossed Tongue

11-22-2009 20:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Clan: V13 BC

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

come on danny send them home

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ther gone F***ing grate

u can close the thread now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 11-22-2009 20:54.

11-22-2009 20:52 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol yer xfactor is boring again now lol Big Grin

11-22-2009 20:58 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thak god there gone i've dreamed of this moment and it finally came thru, too bad i wasn't able to watch them go

11-22-2009 21:50 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

woot woot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought for a moment, Danni was going to bottle it and let the voting decide.

but fortunately she didn`t and the completely untalented oiks got booted off....Smile

to the great pleasure of me and wifey as we danced around the lounge celebrating.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 11-22-2009 22:02.

11-22-2009 22:01 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » X Factor (edward&john)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH