Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Don't mess with my tentacles... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Don't mess with my tentacles...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Don't mess with my tentacles... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Classic reason why octopi are the best creatures ever to "walk" this planet:

Ge'roff moi laaand!

You've been warned - now leeeve it awrt! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-15-2009 15:14 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*gives Cthulhu a coconut* Happy now? lol

That made my day for some reason...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 12-15-2009 15:43.

12-15-2009 15:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lys

How could you Frown

That coconut was MY home

Now I'm Homeless Frown

I only nipped out to the shops

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 12-15-2009 16:22.

12-15-2009 16:22 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

Dont worrie il buy you a new one Big Grin

12-15-2009 16:27 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

lol C.
And Lys made my day too Tongue theres something really satisfying about watchin that just can't put my finger on it Confused

12-15-2009 16:36 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

what they did't show you was that the octopus then whent on to eat the camra man ~_~

12-15-2009 17:52 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

LOL @ lys.

i'll fight C at his own game, wait til i find a coconut Tongue

also... is that a small octopus or a freaking HOOOGE coconut?

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-15-2009 19:20 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Awww... sorry Raz *gives Raz a new coconut.

@Ninja GT (hehe): I think it was a small octopus...I hope anyway. I'd be slightly frightened of a coconut bigger than my head hitting me IN the head...LOL.

quote:

12-15-2009 19:59 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Argh, once again I misunderstood the word. Anyway, who'd want to touch your tentacles Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-15-2009 21:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
smierc
Double Ace

@ lys, yeah i feel the same Tongue

@ evan, get it right fears his TENTacles not his TEST, you see the difference? Tongue

12-15-2009 21:44 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Not really, I still wouldn't touch them Tongue

12-15-2009 21:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
smierc
Double Ace

but they might touch you Tongue
thats why i sleep with ear muffs on

12-15-2009 21:51 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

RE: Don't mess with my tentacles... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Classic reason why octopi are the best creatures ever to "walk" this planet:

Ge'roff moi laaand!

You've been warned - now leeeve it awrt! Tongue

lol...saw this in the news some minutes ago xD

maybe we need the Perfect shell as an armour Wink
12-15-2009 23:32 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Argh, once again I misunderstood the word. Anyway, who'd want to touch your tentacles Tongue

I misuderstood the word at first...it's what made my day... lol.

@ Ninja GT: that would hurt SO much.

quote:

12-16-2009 00:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

I thought that only mods can have such a foul mind Tongue

12-16-2009 00:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

COCONUT!

Whelp, that's my daily dose of 8 legged freaks. Cool, but *shudder* damn 8 legged sucker ink squirting thingy...

Uhh... not YOU Cthulhu, we all love you Tongue

@Evan: Only mods are allowed to have dirty minds? Well that's just bleeding unfair XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 12-16-2009 07:11.

12-16-2009 07:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Yippee I have a new home.

Thanks lys... Hmm... 8 I should be a ble to fit 8 beds in here a 3 baths....

Seems a little smaller - but I suppose that the way of the economy eh?

12-16-2009 09:11 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

@ Lys - made my week; especially the bit at the end when the little fella clearly thinks the camera is a bit too close to his new home. Smile

@ Evan - you are the dirtiest of the mods! (and I'm not talking about the fact that you're a dusty old BK either Tongue )

@ Bling - perfect coconut shell of agility! Watch me run away from my attackers.

@ Apps - yep, I know what you mean - in my head, as it was skuttling away on the tips of its tentacles - the comedy cartoon piano noise was playing - you know the one I mean! Big Grin

@ Raz - MY coconut..... grrrrr back off.

@ Nemz - lol, that's right fella - fear me - mwuhahahahahahahahahaha

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-16-2009 13:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
@ Evan - you are the dirtiest of the mods! (and I'm not talking about the fact that you're a dusty old BK either Tongue )

With a huge mace, don't forget that Tongue

12-16-2009 14:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raziel666
Double Ace

NO - IT'S MY COCONUT!!!!! (Puts a gun to the coconut)

Back off or the coconut gets it!!!!

12-16-2009 14:11 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

OMFG....LOL

@Cth: that was flippen hilarious, I was watching it a work and was desperatly trying not to laugh. Do you know how hard that is??? lol

@ Evan: haha, you haven't seen the DARK chat room. You would probably die from the amount of 'warnings' you could give out if it was on the forums.

haha, I don't have a huge mace. I do have a few weapons of mass distraction though. Tongue

@ DJ: haha, nice save Tongue

@ Raz, you're welcome.

@Cth and Raz fighting over the coconut: you EACH have one, stop trying to steal the others....what is this coconut wars?? lol. You guys are going to have to get clans of octopus together to steal the other's coconut.

quote:

12-16-2009 14:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
@ Evan: haha, you haven't seen the DARK chat room. You would probably die from the amount of 'warnings' you could give out if it was on the forums.

haha, I don't have a huge mace. I do have a few weapons of mass distraction though. Tongue

I'm already disappointed on some Source members who like to swear once in a while in clan messages but hey, those things just happen Wink

And the bigger the weapons of mass distraction are the bigger the mace I'm using will be Wink

12-16-2009 14:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nemazis
Lord

Oh hell if evan was a mod on the DARK forum, it'd be a ban haven. That reminds me... is it being used now? I haven't been playing lately... i guess i'll check up on it.

And since we're talking about coconuts... and Lys has a pair of coconuts...

*reaches for the almighty, round orbs*

@Cth: FEAR ME!

I'm backety back back
12-16-2009 15:06 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

No Lys - He took my

Legendary Perfect Coconut of creamy goodness

I want it back

Edit : Oh Poo - Now that really didn't come out right

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 12-16-2009 15:17.

12-16-2009 15:16 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Evan, ah this is true. I'm not just talking about swearing though. If my brother, DJ and La Puce ever got together again in the same chat room... *shakes head* LOL.

Haha, good to know. Bigger is better, ya know. Wink

@ DJ, not that I know of. It could have been deleted again from not being used...and I forget the password.

o.O *hits DJ with scythe* Tongue

I'll have to look at that video later, knowing you, it's going to be hilarious and require sound. And I'm being bad at work again...LOL.

@ Raz, LOL. Creamy goodness eh? LOL.

Ah, Cth, look at the insanity you've inspired with one video about octopus. lol.

quote:

12-16-2009 15:23 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'd say it's also because of the test.... tentacles in the thread subject Tongue

Oh, and invite me sometimes to your chat room. I'd love to see how they swear and leave a scar in my ming for future, in case they wanted to swear on the bw chat Tongue

12-16-2009 15:32 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

That only me and you picked up on Evan... great minds think a like?? LOL.

Haha, maybe. My brother's rarely on and Puce has gone MIA so it won't be as amusing as it was way back when...lol.

quote:

12-16-2009 15:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

Awwww... I guess I'll have to use the classic method and check all their posts since the board was created Tongue

12-16-2009 15:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

LOL. I don't think Lest ever posted more then a dozen times here...same with Puce. It's DJ that has to worry...LOL.

quote:

12-16-2009 15:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

*ahem* I'm still here y'no? XD And i picked up on the tentacles in the title, i just didn't mention it since it'd be a little funky. Plus i know how evan likes slamming his Verwarnen button at the first sign of dirtyness.

And i won't worry, go ahead, fine comb it for all i care, i'll get a good laugh Tongue

I'm backety back back
12-16-2009 16:08 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Oh I know you're here DJ. And I figured you'd picked up on the tentacles thing as well..lol.

Ah, this has been an awesome thread. Smile

quote:

12-16-2009 18:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

Yep. But Cthulhu isn't necessarily the nicest thing to talk about.

That's all I can imagine Tongue

12-16-2009 21:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

...you have a picture for everything don't you Evan? LOL

quote:

12-16-2009 21:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

Kinda related to the thread too Tongue

12-16-2009 21:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

o.O That's a tad creepy looking...lol

quote:

12-17-2009 00:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

quote:

Uhm... why exactly do you have a picture of that? And why can't i stop laughing? XD

I'm backety back back
12-17-2009 00:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:

Uhm... why exactly do you have a picture of that? And why can't i stop laughing? XD

It's one of those things that is so:"WTF?" that you can't stop laughing.
And we've determined that Evan has a picture for every occassion.

quote:

12-17-2009 00:23 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

What about a pic for "I was just about to get married but just before i did my to-be-wife chained me up and manually circumcised me with a chainsaw"

If he has a picture for that, i'll flipping bow down to him and be his loyal servant XD

I'm backety back back
12-17-2009 00:35 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What about a pic for "I was just about to get married but just before i did my to-be-wife chained me up and manually circumcised me with a chainsaw"

If he has a picture for that, i'll flipping bow down to him and be his loyal servant XD

Now THAT would be funny. The picture AND the fact that you would bow down to Evan and be his loyal servant

quote:

12-17-2009 00:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

Of course I have a pic for that. But unfortunately the board rules prefent me from posting it here Wink

12-17-2009 01:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Don't mess with my tentacles...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH