Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Final Appeal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Final Appeal 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Final Appeal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about you guys but I am sick of being ignored please as many people as possible post on this thread about the constant ignorancy of the devs and the obliviousness of them towards us and our opinions. And I am not going to quit this game because I am frustrated at being ignored because I have made plenty of new freinds and yeah at times had fun I am going to continue to appeal until I can't appeal no more. You never know if enough people post we might just catch their attention and they might listen. So who wants to save Blood Wars!

This thread and all the posts in it are dedicated to those who tried to breach the devs ignorancy your attempts will not be in vein!

03-04-2008 20:14 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT do we want:IMPROVMENT

WHEN do we want it:NOW
03-04-2008 20:28 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Thread Starter Thread Started by SW3294
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats what I am talking about lets make a stand!

03-04-2008 20:30 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

quote:
Originally posted by nelacar
WHAT do we want:IMPROVMENT

WHEN do we want it:NOW

Than write that improvement. For free of course.

SW3294: Making a copy of Gendibal's thread is just as good as spam. Closed.

03-04-2008 20:33 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Final Appeal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH