Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Titanium of ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Titanium of ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crowbill

images/avatars/avatar-929.jpg

Registration Date: 02-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Question Titanium of ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, here it goes, I'm assasin as tatoos and i'm not sure what's best: titanium of accuracy or titanium of youth? At neck things it is obvious that of accuracy is best, but what about fingers? I'm thinking again that accuracy is better for lower levels as the boost in agility is needed, but at higher levels is youth.. What do you guys think?

02-09-2010 06:43 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Youth. For the plain and simple reason it gives both strength and agility where accuracy only gives agility. Sure, accuracy gives more agility, but if you want to play a melee assassin, you're going to need strength as well. The lower your strength, the less damage you do. Take advantage of 1h melee, get two with + agility and you should be fine.

Levitation would be ideal, but that's next to impossible to merge. I don't think anyone has merged a titanium ring/bracelet of levitation.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-09-2010 13:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you're absorber, go youth, if not, go accuracy.

The appearance req for youth can be offset with easiness for absorber, but it's much more difficult for non-absorber. Accuracy has much lower appearance requirements.

As for levitation, it's a no-no in my eyes. It gives 1 extra strength at G+5, but doesn't give the appearance boost that youth does. I think it's something like 6 less appearance in stats, but only 2/3 points less in requirements.

Not to mention how much more levitation would cost to make.
02-09-2010 14:58 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
crowbill

images/avatars/avatar-929.jpg

Registration Date: 02-02-2009
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by crowbill

ok ty guys, youth it is then Smile I had a lucky find and i didn't know where to head with it Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=818194fe5a

02-09-2010 15:50 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

go for youth bonus to str and app is really useful Wink

Good Titanium Ring of Youth (+3) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +13, STRENGTH +17, CHARISMA +11, character defence +14, AGILITY +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (7Cool , APPEARANCE: 82 (9Cool

for example, G tit ring of accuracy +3 ll give u +13 to agi, but not so many to str and just basic bonus to app from rings Wink tit rings of youth have got higher req for lvl too, but sometimes is better to think about what u ll wear in future Tongue not wasting stones for changing basic gear once per half year Tongue

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

02-09-2010 16:32 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

A seperate evaluation after your drop try finding the rest of the Silver set then you can work on gunning aswell.
The set will give intell and knowl. This will allow you to hold bigger guns.
If you dont have shorts of Shepard wait for some they are much better than Sun and being an Assassin we dont get increased chance to hit so we need the increased perception. Also CAP of Precognition which will be LS max. I say CAP because the defence requirements allow you to use it on Perfect (Balaclava decreses Appearence, Circlet exceeds defence limit at Good +5 So if your playing long term Cap is best bet.).

Do I need to add for titanium of XXX

Baby Blodsugare:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=172bc02760
Not quiet the same but shows preference.
02-11-2010 02:11 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Titanium of ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH