Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » who would make the best BW couple? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page who would make the best BW couple? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

who would make the best BW couple? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so who would make a good BW couple? are ther any BW couples?

wanna ask someone to be ur BW lover/partner lol ?ask here so the world can know the bw world that is

dame dis is a stupied thread i know but to hell wit it

so who wants to go first?i dont lol

03-11-2010 17:19 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me and Blackjack have been together for 16 months Smile

03-11-2010 18:43 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Beatrice is in love with me lol ( obsessed ) if that counts?
03-11-2010 18:50 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

ME AND CESARZ \0/ XD

and shut up flashly i only like to abuse you :*

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 03-11-2010 19:02.

03-11-2010 19:01 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Got to be Kal and C. Smile

03-11-2010 19:31 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Me and my right hand
We are inseparable Tongue

03-11-2010 21:16 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
Me and my right hand

so much for me calling you anymore Frown

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-11-2010 22:50 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

did u meet on BW?

03-12-2010 00:23 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

My RL friends Lloydygrrrkins and Cloudsthatcry met on BW and have been together for a while now

03-12-2010 01:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Someone in Dark (Can't remember who)

Marry Lys and Me off.

But that just for a laugh

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

03-12-2010 08:56 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666

Marry Lys and Me off.

wayha the first BW thread wedding

i think diablo should marry u off hahahaha i dont want to do it i dont have the power

or Hespera

pick a date and time and well hold it in the BW chat page lol

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 03-12-2010 13:02.

03-12-2010 12:53 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
My RL friends Lloydygrrrkins and Cloudsthatcry met on BW and have been together for a while now

no they didnt meet on bloodwars XD it was lloyd that got clouds on to bloodwars XD lolol

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-12-2010 14:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Me and Clemenza are together for 4 months now.. and yes we met in game and are together thanks to Blood Wars Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-12-2010 19:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by Sanguinarius
quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

did u meet on BW?

Yup we did Wink

03-12-2010 21:49 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
MrSnowman

Registration Date: 01-28-2010
Clan: T-T-E

Me And CS.4.GR Have Been Togather 27 Months Big Grin

03-12-2010 21:57 MrSnowman is offline Search for Posts by MrSnowman Add MrSnowman to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Me and Clemenza are together for 4 months now.. and yes we met in game and are together thanks to Blood Wars Smile

I was actually going to post that as i thought you were but didn't incase i was mistaken.

So many people met on Bloodwars, shown me more about this game =P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-12-2010 22:17 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Me and my right hand

How DARE she! Your right hand is cheating on me, with YOU. We made love everyday and this is how she repays me?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-12-2010 22:17 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:
Me and my right hand

How DARE she! Your right hand is cheating on me, with YOU. We made love everyday and this is how she repays me?

Looks like hes upset you AND Ba_alz :| lmao i think yous should all sort this angry cheating out Tongue
03-12-2010 22:20 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
quote:
Me and my right hand

nemazis we need a serious talk about knightroads cheating Wink

i think we should should cheat on him Wink

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-12-2010 23:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

well this is not a good thread t read when i just broke up =[

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-13-2010 00:33 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:

Aww, that is awesome - this game knows no limits. Smile

Kalessin & I have been together for.... 2.5years. We met Just before I started playing the game - but we did meet over the net. So despite what the media says, not all people you meet on the internet are gonna dice you up & eat you.

However, let this message stand as a reminder (K will vouch for me sapping her sanity every day Tongue ):

(ps - thanks to Evan for that one - he sent it to me ages ago)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-13-2010 00:35 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
quote:
Me and my right hand

With each other? And while naked and greased up in baby oil? Sounds like a plan Tongue (god-damn you brain >_<)

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:

Aww, that is awesome - this game knows no limits. Smile

Kalessin & I have been together for.... 2.5years. We met Just before I started playing the game - but we did meet over the net. So despite what the media says, not all people you meet on the internet are gonna dice you up & eat you.

However, let this message stand as a reminder (K will vouch for me sapping her sanity every day Tongue ):

(ps - thanks to Evan for that one - he sent it to me ages ago)

And according to this, that means you a sanity predator? I guess the younger/more innocent they are, the more fun it is to steal their sanity?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-13-2010 04:26 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
well this is not a good thread t read when i just broke up =[

............ok am ya thats a bit of a bumer dude how long?

also if u like some from another clan wanna be ther partner u have to ask the respectv clan leaders for ther consent to ask said player and pay a dowery to the clan (dont make ur lady/dude think ther cheap hahahahahahahahaha oh man

if ur asking u pay dowery if ur asked thay pay!!!!!!

lol oh man dis is messed upi wounder if it will take

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 03-13-2010 11:31.

03-13-2010 11:26 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Nerakai

we broke up like 5 days ago =[

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-13-2010 12:26 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
quote:
quote:
Me and my right hand

Damn, lets hope the others dont see this thread or i could be in real trouble ;d

My right hand and i have been together for nearly 20 years, been though everything together... ofc i am cheating on it with my left hand

xD

03-13-2010 13:29 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

quote:

i wish i was u relly i do but i ur case man thats to bad but just move on but if u wher wit her long then get really drunk for the next few weeks

03-13-2010 17:15 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:

ill be ur partner nerakai (^_-)

i demand 1 llama and 3 moose as payment though

03-13-2010 17:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nerakai

quote:
Originally posted by Sanguinarius
quote:

i wish i was u relly i do but i ur case man thats to bad but just move on but if u wher wit her long then get really drunk for the next few weeks

was about a month but oh well gonna drink away my sorrows tonight hahahaha

quote:
quote:

ill be ur partner nerakai (^_-)

i demand 1 llama and 3 moose as payment though

hahaha there in the post ;]

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-13-2010 17:52 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:

Marry Lys and Me off.

I think it was Shaza...I can't remember now either...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-14-2010 00:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

lys was my cyber wife back in the daaay, but i got my account banned and started fresh in another clan, so i think that led to a cyber devorce Frown

wait, we didnt sign a prenuptual aggreement, does that meen i have to give her half of my stones? Frown

IGN: acidic shots
03-18-2010 01:50 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
lys was my cyber wife back in the daaay, but i got my account banned and started fresh in another clan, so i think that led to a cyber devorce Frown

wait, we didnt sign a prenuptual aggreement, does that meen i have to give her half of my stones? Frown

Lol

That would mean that Lys has commited bigamy as well then

Oh dear lys - Is there something you need to tell me - LOL

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

03-18-2010 14:14 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2

Lol

That would mean that Lys has commited bigamy as well then

Oh dear lys - Is there something you need to tell me - LOL

That was after you left for a short spell Raz. Wink

Or, it worked that his original account got banned, then we hooked up...I can't remember, my memory sucks too much...LOL

@demon, yes, yes it does...LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-18-2010 14:32 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

lucky for me ive just bought a leg sniper rifle at g+5 so i have no stones left haha, take me to bw court, i have nothing left to give you but 2ss and 3 ls Frown

IGN: acidic shots
03-19-2010 12:19 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » who would make the best BW couple?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH