Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Crystal Mace of Autocrat and Ruby Signet of Genius » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Crystal Mace of Autocrat and Ruby Signet of Genius
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Legendary Crystal Mace of Autocrat and Ruby Signet of Genius Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Crystal Mace of the Autocrat (+3)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 35 - 52
Effects: Chance to hit -19, CHARISMA +13, REPUTATION +21, HP +24 %, weapon damage +13, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 23 (26), STRENGTH: 29 (33), INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 4, AGILITY: 19 (21), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 41 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 297
There hasn't been a prefixed legendary autocrat on auction, so I'm not sure what to ask. Not looking to block any stones, offers in excess of 5 SS, depending on interest.

Ruby Signet of the Genius (+2)
Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +6, CHARISMA +4, INTELLIGENCE +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 28 (32), STRENGTH: 9 (10), APPEARANCE: 26 (30)
Selling price: 9 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 57, Mana 226
3 SS+, any stones accepted

This post has been edited 32 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 05-21-2010 11:04.

05-19-2008 13:03 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Biting Club of Courage (+3)

because its in my buyers section im willing to pay LS can you hold it for me till i get the stones plase Smile

i start a new one i get a warning for it
05-19-2008 13:09 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ill buy now at asked price more if it rises
05-19-2008 13:11 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Kalessin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by Death reaper
Biting Club of Courage (+3)

because its in my buyers section im willing to pay LS can you hold it for me till i get the stones plase Smile
Sure, I'll hold it for a LS Smile

quote:
Originally posted by kraftie
Ill buy now at asked price more if it rises
I'm in no rush for a sale, I'll hold it till Death reaper is ready and you can fight it out once it's on auction Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 05-19-2008 13:20.

05-19-2008 13:19 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Up.

05-21-2008 11:44 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

HS for runic hard hat

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-21-2008 11:46 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

il take that venomous crowbar of ambler of you for 2 hs

Necro knows me as Gjallar
05-21-2008 11:50 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Kalessin

Up Smile

05-25-2008 15:39 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

wow you got good rare items, I'm interested in these items, I might buy the top two items in this list, I'll message you once I get the stones, can't buy these now but soon I can...any chance of lowering the price Big Grin

Helmet of Punishment (+3)
Helmet
Defence: 11
Effects: hit of all weapons +6, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Price: 1 HS

Light Jacket of Master (+3)
Armour
Defence: 13
Effects: AGILITY +7, chance for critical hit +4 %, defence -1, defence +84 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 15, AGILITY: 12
Price: 2 HS

Neckerchief of Accuracy (+3)
Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA +6, APPEARANCE +6, AGILITY +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 28, CHARISMA: 16
Price: 1 SS

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 05-25-2008 16:50.

05-25-2008 16:49 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Kalessin

Hup Smile

05-27-2008 22:27 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Sup.

05-29-2008 17:04 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Up-dated.

06-01-2008 23:04 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Big ole update.

01-06-2009 10:24 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

RE: Woolworths Massive Closing Down Sale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Regal Shirt of Looter
Armour
Defence: 2
Effects: APPEARANCE +6, LUCK +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 15, STRENGTH: 26, APPEARANCE: 11
Price = 2HS

Deal!! Pleased

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-06-2009 11:54 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

The latest Black neckerchief went for 1 ls and 6 hs. I offer 2 MS as a starting bid.

01-06-2009 12:36 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Kalessin

RE: Woolworths Massive Closing Down Sale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Deal!! Pleased

Nice one Smile I've got things on auction right now, I'll message you when it's upgraded and ready to sell.

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
The latest Black neckerchief went for 1 ls and 6 hs. I offer 2 MS as a starting bid.

Haha, yes but the last black AMULET went for 1SS and 2MS. there have only ever been 4 black items on auction, and the neckerchief you are looking at there is the one I bought Wink
So as you can see, the black set is very, VERY rare and I won't sell it unless I get a good enough offer Tongue

01-06-2009 13:15 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Well the starting price i offered is a starting price, as you see the black amulet(which is much better than neckerchief) went for 1SS and 2MS after a bidding war of 21 bids!.

In my opinion black is mostly useful for its merges. A black neckerchief on its own has no big value to me, even if its rare.

If you want to make business my opening bid can be one of the following:

2MS
or
1SS

If someone else decides to bid on it the price will of course go higher

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 01-06-2009 21:53.

01-06-2009 13:58 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:

Regal Shirt of Looter
Armour
Defence: 2
Effects: APPEARANCE +6, LUCK +1
Requirements: LEVEL: 15, STRENGTH: 26, APPEARANCE: 11
Price = 2HS

Deal!! Pleased
This is now on auction, enjoy Smile

01-09-2009 08:44 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Bloody cap now on auction

01-11-2009 17:54 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Updated

01-13-2009 10:02 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Updated - found a bloody hat of addict Smile

01-18-2009 11:22 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Black Neckerchief going up today, 18 hour auction, starting bid 2SS 1MS 1LS by Nndungu... last chance to buy this very rare item people!

01-28-2009 13:47 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Bump with info:

Black Neckerchief (+3) 8 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 5 2009-01-29 11:50:21

Sold for a bargain price of 5SS. Not a bad profit on an item I bought for 110BS Smile

01-29-2009 12:08 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

New item added

02-01-2009 10:32 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Whole new list added Smile

05-02-2009 08:57 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Legendary beretta added Big Grin

05-02-2009 13:28 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Kalessin

Legendary crystal mace of autocrat and ruby signet of genius for sale Smile

05-21-2010 11:05 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Bosh

Registration Date: 01-16-2010
Clan: Assamite

RE: Legendary Crystal Mace of Autocrat and Ruby Signet of Genius Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ruby Signet of the Genius (+2)

Do you still have this item..??

in game Bosh..
05-27-2010 20:34 Bosh is offline Search for Posts by Bosh Add Bosh to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Legendary Crystal Mace of Autocrat and Ruby Signet of Genius

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH