Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » patch 0.93c clan expeditions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page patch 0.93c clan expeditions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

patch 0.93c clan expeditions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Modyfikator za Poziom postaci. Ka|dy przeciwnik posiada przewidziany poziom gracza, na którym otrzymujemy maksymalny exp za jego pokonanie. Za ka|dy poziom mniej lub wicej dostajemy 10% exp mniej. Domy[lny poziom gracza do pokonania BiaBego smoka to 45 +/-3poziomy. Domy[lny poziom gracza do pokonania kolejnych przeciwników wzrasta o +5 poziomów. PrzykBadowo: Domy[lny poziom dla pokonania Czarnego smoka to 45+5=50 +/-3poziomy. Daje to nam przedziaB poziomów <47,53>, w którym otrzymamy 100% zdobytego do[wiadczenia. Je|eli kontynuujc przykBad: nasz lider miaB 50 poziom i zdobyB 1000exp to otrzyma je caBe. Natomiast posta z poziomem 20 otrzyma 400exp-(47-20)*10%*400exp, czyli 0.

Skoro wy piszecie po polsku to i ja sobie na to pozwole.

W pelni rozumiem ze pozniejsi przeciwnicy powinni byc coraz trudniejsi do pokonania, etc. w kazdej grze sa jakies blokady zeby banda przepakowanych noobow nie poszla zabijac bossa w celu zgarniecia nie wiadomo ilu mln expa, ale to jest chyba przegiecie? 45+5*17=130 +/- 3 ^^

czyli na ostatniego pojde sobie majac 127-133 lvl zeby cos z tego miec? czyli za pare lat, bo patrzac na wziecie na bw.uk to troche kiepsko niedlugo bedzie z expem jak beda grac 2 osoby ...

/edit

offtop:

aha i zawsze mnie jedno zastanawialo

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Only non-English PMs are not prohibited for now.

Non-english *DESCRIPTION*

za pm po ang sa bany? fajnie na angielskim serwier nie mozna psiac po ang.

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 05-07-2007 13:34.

05-07-2007 13:30 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyway, there is way too much experience awarded for slaying the beasts. The way it is, the distance between strong and weak vampires grows, and there is little the weakly characters can do to change it. Soon, the Top 10 will be twice as powerful as the Second Ten. Or even mightier.
05-07-2007 15:46 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah... if we go for black dragon to desert of sower we will gain 60-70% experience.... lol.. I rather go for White Dragon and have 90% and I'll have more experience.. ;]

this paych sux...

quote:
Added limit to join expeditions. It's equal to 24h and is independent from limit concerning creation of expeditions.

OK
quote:
Modified experience gained for killing monsters on expeditions. More information in tutorial.

Mad Evil Roll Eyes Confused Confused Confused

more information in tutorial in.. Polish o.O

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 05-07-2007 17:06.

05-07-2007 17:05 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Clan: [..l..]

OK, I have official answer from Konrad:

quote:
Na serwerze angielskim panuj te same zasady co na r2, wic jest to niedopatrzenie które zostanie naprawione jak Szeszej wróci

Zaubo u can kill monster who have 100 lvl when u have 50lvl Happy

all its OK

sorry for my english xD
05-07-2007 18:07 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Closed + warning for Zauborin

05-07-2007 19:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » patch 0.93c clan expeditions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH