Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Please close » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Please close 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Please close Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have got a new account, so I am giving my account away, only to an experienced player.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=21400

Lvl 68
Race Absorber
Ranger with The Hunter Tattoo

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 05-30-2010 13:16.

05-29-2010 18:22 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

RE: Giving away account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PMd you on board

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-29-2010 18:32.

05-29-2010 18:31 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Swift Tongue What items do you use/have?

Might wanna edit that into your post to save getting a warning Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

05-29-2010 18:32 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is no one else interested?

Kralen
05-30-2010 12:31 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

I am Smile i have played underworld since 2007 as a ranger but quit about a month back :/ and i also play necro and am in the top 80 Wink

So if your looking for someone who has years of experience in being a ranger please choose me Wink

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
05-30-2010 12:55 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing

Sorry to all those who asked but the account has been given to a dear old friend: Sirius

Kralen
05-30-2010 13:01 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Please close

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH