Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » facebook » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page facebook 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

facebook Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: darc

Problem description: when i log in on a friends comp (it has been reported) it shows me connected to there facebook profile and not mine.

i know its not somthing major but am sure they dont want my reports on there facebook profile.
05-30-2010 17:05 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Esmerelda

images/avatars/avatar-715.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its just because its the same ip address it doesnt actually put your updates on someone elses facebook so im sure your "friend" has nothing to worry about and your "friend" may just decide not to let you on their pc as a solution to the problem

This has been discussed on a different thread already but I cant find it

05-30-2010 19:43 Esmerelda is offline Search for Posts by Esmerelda Add Esmerelda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Esmerelda
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: facebook Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It shows whichever FB is logged on on pc

Or none if none

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-30-2010 19:46 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Esmerelda

images/avatars/avatar-715.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

RE: facebook Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
It shows whichever FB is logged on on pc

Or none if none

You explained it a lot better than me lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Esmerelda: 05-30-2010 20:08.

05-30-2010 20:07 Esmerelda is offline Search for Posts by Esmerelda Add Esmerelda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Esmerelda
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you are logged in on YOUR account, it should be connected to YOUR facebook account, not your friend's. You're saying it's not working for you this way?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

06-07-2010 11:36 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » facebook

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH