Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ugly folks annoy me because they have majesty and the stupid luck to get in with 30% all the time while i do fail most of the time at higher rates AT ANYTHING. nothing i can do about it, but it´s still crap as they pretty much would be useless without that crap-arcana and the luck that seems to come along with it. also':

bw went downhill since act 2, especially for 1h melee. not a single one of the sleepy-devs seems to play that game actually Smile

+ also as usual: the RNG is excrement, and just not working correct. but as someone will tell me now i have to watch the "whole thing" (LOL i do) and the crappy thing that makes folks succeed three 1% pilgrimages in one caravan is the headpiece of our technological development - i´ll just shut up now.

Adjusted to non-offensive by diablo, yet too late for a warning.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 05-29-2010 11:07.

05-29-2010 10:58 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by censoredcensored
ugly folks annoy me because they have majesty (and the stupid luck to get in with 30% all the time). nothing i can do about it, but it´s still gay as they pretty much would suck without it. also':

bw went downhill since act 2, especially for 1h melee. not a single one of the sleepy-devs seems to play that game actually Smile + the RNG is bullshit, and just not working correct. but as someone will tell me now i have to watch the "whole thing" (LOL i do) i´ll just shut up now.

went downhill for one handed melee? how? xD
05-29-2010 11:01 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

try to get a decent legendary 1h-melee-weapon - or better two as you have two hands. (i´m not talking about a legendary light dagger of hitting). last info i have about those is that ermantil has a nice thunderfist, and causeihad also. that´s it. but i see thousands of gunners with leg uzis, or legendary rangers, legendary snipers and most of all the 2h mlee folks who just need a halfway decent setup to swim along in the top 50 without even haveing the right tattoo for those.

would be better if the weapon bonus would be tied to the tatts perhaps. whatever, wont happen anyways so i´ll just sit back and watch the shit getting more and more boring and one-sided.
05-29-2010 11:13 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

GOD DAMN IT I HATE HAVING NO EXPO MOBS AND STUPID RES PRICES WITHIN A WEEK OF THE RESET :@:@:@:@

But its fine because its resetting soon so lets all party and wait for everything to be killed in 2days Pleased

Altho dude the reason everybody has legendary one handed + 2handed guns is because theres no pre/sufx so nobody has to worry about how good / crap there gona be..

2handed if you have a legendary with a prefix it can work just the same..

One handed you NEED a pre + sufx thats the problem Smile
05-29-2010 11:18 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

yep, and that´s what i´m complaining about lol. Tongue did that already in a different thread ages ago, but right now i really feel arsed with my choice to stick to 1h melee, which is not working too well at certain things.
05-29-2010 11:26 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
try to get a decent legendary 1h-melee-weapon - or better two as you have two hands. (i´m not talking about a legendary light dagger of hitting). last info i have about those is that ermantil has a nice thunderfist, and causeihad also. that´s it. but i see thousands of gunners with leg uzis, or legendary rangers, legendary snipers and most of all the 2h mlee folks who just need a halfway decent setup to swim along in the top 50 without even haveing the right tattoo for those.

would be better if the weapon bonus would be tied to the tatts perhaps. whatever, wont happen anyways so i´ll just sit back and watch the shit getting more and more boring and one-sided.

in my opinion before the act one handed melee was the strongest. now its evened up. one handed melee don't really need legendary. if they had legendary with very good items they would own a bit too much xD
05-29-2010 11:28 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
quote:

in my opinion before the act one handed melee was the strongest. now its evened up. one handed melee don't really need legendary. if they had legendary with very good items they would own a bit too much xD

ah, that must be why that many 1h melee folks switched to 2h-melee then, or from sniper to 1h guns - because it´s even. not just because they found something like a leg murderous flail and the thing does most jobs that can be done in combat almost on it´s own - without even having to have a tattoo for it, right? Big Grin that´s really what i´d call even!
05-29-2010 11:52 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
quote:
quote:

would be better if the weapon bonus would be tied to the tatts perhaps. whatever, wont happen anyways so i´ll just sit back and watch the *** getting more and more boring and one-sided.

ah, that must be why that many 1h melee folks switched to 2h-melee then, or from sniper to 1h guns - because it´s even. not just because they found something like a leg murderous flail and the thing does most jobs that can be done in combat almost on it´s own - without even having to have a tattoo for it, right? Big Grin that´s really what i´d call even!

From Underworld Records:
quote:
Most damage done in one round:

* One-handed Melee: 5201 (Good Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting (+5) & Good Murderous Thunderfist of Hitting (+5)) [tiger_claw]
* Two-handed Melee: 6436 (Good Radiating Two-handed sword of Vengeance (+2) [Kenpachi]
* One-handed Gun: 4661 (Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) and Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) [diablo]
* Two-handed Gun : 3114 (Legendary Good Sniper rifle (+5) [tiger_claw]
* Ranged Weapon: 5699 (Perfect Shuriken of Reaction) [CESARZ]

Yep, that looks perfectly even to me *sigh* They aren't even legendary weapons and look at the massive damage... If you have a problem with the game, stop whining and do something about it. Work hard for your character and the items it has. If you still feel aggrevated about how it's treating you unfairly, then quit. Just stop moaning and asking for it to be easier everytime it gets a bit rough. I'm still working *** hard to make my character good, and I'm merging my own items to make them good too. If you want nice Legendary 1h weapons, then merge them. It's not as though there are a shortage of Legendary 1h weapons on the auctions!

ANYHOO! On topic again! GRRRR! WELL OF SOULS JUST ATE MY STONES AND BUGGERED UP MY ITEMS! *** YOU RNG! WE'LL SEE WHO WINS IN ROUND 947!
Current score W.o.S 946 - 0 LucifersAngel

Also, how does the luck on quests work? I've had 26 luck for AGES now and all I've found is bloody shortbows!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-29-2010 12:04 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
quote:
quote:

lols seems like u want things handed to you Tongue
a path is what you make of it. every players sets out for different things. alot of one handed moved to bk for defense advantages to 2 man mobs. same with some range. the only path i would say which is not even is sniper. i think sniper is rather weak to be honest. i have seen on polish a one handed melee player do as much as a sniper on a anubis. sniper needs changes. but others i think are pretty even.
at level 93 i will be able to dodge basilisk with one handed melee and do good damage. a path is what u make of it or what u set out to do. so if you don't like one handed then change to soemthing you like rather than asking for it to be handed to u Wink
05-29-2010 12:09 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel

Also, how does the luck on quests work? I've had 26 luck for AGES now and all I've found is bloody shortbows!

I'm in the same boat as you mate! I've got 24 luck; 2 each from weaps and 10 p.o.b and i'm only finding the occasional bloodstone, or GOOD shortbow <_< or GOOD hard hat.

To make this on topic...............................................................Eff off RNG let me find a legendary sniper! XD

05-29-2010 12:49 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel

I'm in the same boat as you mate! I've got 24 luck; 2 each from weaps and 10 p.o.b and i'm only finding the occasional bloodstone, or GOOD shortbow <_< or GOOD hard hat.

To make this on topic...............................................................Eff off RNG let me find a legendary sniper! XD

You find GOOD items? The best I get is +3 Frown

EZLN

05-29-2010 13:19 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

a path is what you make of it. every players sets out for different things. alot of one handed moved to bk for defense advantages to 2 man mobs. same with some range. the only path i would say which is not even is sniper. i think sniper is rather weak to be honest. i have seen on polish a one handed melee player do as much as a sniper on a anubis. sniper needs changes. but others i think are pretty even.
at level 93 i will be able to dodge basilisk with one handed melee and do good damage. a path is what u make of it or what u set out to do. so if you don't like one handed then change to soemthing you like rather than asking for it to be handed to u Wink

He wants things handed to him.. and you want a Z1 handed to you ;-)

So ya know it evens itself out
05-29-2010 14:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

would be better if the weapon bonus would be tied to the tatts perhaps. whatever, wont happen anyways so i´ll just sit back and watch the *** getting more and more boring and one-sided.

He wants things handed to him.. and you want a Z1 handed to you ;-)

So ya know it evens itself out

*Points out that this is the screaming room, not the bitching-at-each-other room and that everyone needs to get back on topic before any of the mods come along with a shiny warning gun* Speaking of which, why do you always fail a 90% chance ambush when it's your last and you are very close to gaining another point?!

EZLN

05-29-2010 14:51 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

not sure where you got that idea flash.
if you read the post properly i wanted competition, don't care about the zone 1...
i thought cesarz idea as good, no poh from buildings, that would make me happy, would even things up, make people have to work for poh through sieges etc.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 05-29-2010 15:04.

05-29-2010 15:01 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=65d066e540

PATHETIC..

You wonder why people quit.. sort out the game.. this isnt fun for anybody at all.. Its exactly the same as Golem.. why would anybody bother?
05-29-2010 17:32 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

24 quests..................guess what?

THEY ALL EFFING FAILED!!!!!!

05-30-2010 00:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
censoredcensored

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol yep that´s it: i´m just lazy Smile if you don´t know what i am talking about you perhaps should just not reply to what i am saying. all i said is

RNG sucks (which is nothing new), and please spare me discussions about the thing having been tested and so on, i just can´t take it anymore.

legendary 1h melee is too rare to make sense (and too hard to get), so act II pretty much can be reduced to harder quests and easieness for those who don´t want to run to everything that´s overpowered now, as the other paths DO get a lot of advantages which are way easier to unlock - they don´t necessarily need a pre- and a suffix and in most cases only ONE weapon (merging, upgrading). perhaps it would be enough if the upgrades for 2h weps would cost twice what 1h costs, but i suggested that ages ago as well. would be just fair, right?

i never got anything handed from anyone else, these days i got an item bought for me i could buy back later, but that´s about it, and that was the first time. i could name a dozen folks who beat me up now and most certainly even didn´t build there squares themselves, i did.
05-30-2010 11:03 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR is the RNG stuck at fail?
Ambushes and quests failed at 90%

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 05-30-2010 11:41.

05-30-2010 11:41 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Mutttaz

images/avatars/avatar-662.png

Registration Date: 05-03-2009
Clan: Boot Camp

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH WTF 'you were logged out for inactivity' How when had I not long started a quest????????? Confused
05-30-2010 12:31 Mutttaz is offline Search for Posts by Mutttaz Add Mutttaz to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Mains water pipe broke at work which meant i had to work on for a few hours extra which meant i missed out on getting a friends old account :@ GRRRR

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

05-30-2010 17:54 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

my stoner logic isn't workign against the RNG Frown

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-30-2010 18:34 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Wendigo's deserve to die ....yet again they ruined the day

05-30-2010 19:34 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Perseus

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a8f51e2843

went for a noble and what did we get?..... arachne Frown

Perseus strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Magnum, Slomka takes 199 damage
06-01-2010 19:10 Perseus is offline Search for Posts by Perseus Add Perseus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Perseus
LucifersAngel
Lord

A day of constant disappointment and failure with regards to both quests and ambushes. Sigh... At least the well of souls didn- DAMN IT!!!!

EZLN

06-02-2010 14:02 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

honestly what a crappy day for questing in necro 58 luck and so many fails

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=37abe742d9

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3abeea0a76

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e9aeaa20cc

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=066aca33f9

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f4f404d75a

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1d708eb206

and i deleted the rest!! getting fed up and seeing that crappy red color in my quests !!!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
06-02-2010 17:21 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Trying to do my last 2 Act II medium quests so I can finally kill that wolf, but so far nothing but peaceful and quiet, boring journeys. Sigh..

EZLN

06-03-2010 11:57 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

arghhhhhhhhhh...***** stupid quests....huge luck and all failed...and if successfull no finds...is it possible to not find something worth LS in one year......****************

Censored and warned by diablo
06-05-2010 00:13 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
WHY O WHY, when an item duplicates, do you ALWAYS get the lesser amount?

Good Regal Shirt of the Fencer (+1) 2 1 / 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 2010-05-26
11:53:57
Good Regal Shirt of the Fencer (+1) 5 4 / 4 / 1 / 0 / 0 2010-05-26
08:47:57

Guess which stones i got Mad

And again
Good Kilt of the Rogue (+5) 9 12 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2010-06-07
12:58:05 Report the auction to the operator

Good Kilt of the Rogue (+5) 29 100 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2010-06-07
10:34:05 The auction has been reported

So i get 12 BS, and 100 BS disappear into the air.

Fan-effing-tastic
06-07-2010 17:00 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Square swap to a lower zone followed by 14 failed quests and lower exp gains and item qualities than I'm used to! Annoying as hell!

EZLN

06-08-2010 14:39 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

ARGGHHHH 1 strength off to equip my good kilt of sheperd +5 along with my ring of bat Frown

and 20k pop off of upgrading my strength up by 1

06-08-2010 15:04 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
ARGGHHHH 1 strength off to equip my good kilt of sheperd +5 along with my ring of bat Frown

and 20k pop off of upgrading my strength up by 1

Get kilt of the sun mutch better it will give you appearance to replace the minus from the ring of the bat .

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR Good light shorts of the sun +5 on auction and I havent got enough stones to bid on it Frown

I need to merge them with Mine so I have perfect light shorts of the sun.

Damn I need some good finds to auction off.

06-08-2010 15:41 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Lack of blood is annoying the hell out of me! Where can I find blood?!

EDIT: Blood found, now the damn quests like to muck around with me.

Also, 2 failed expos yesterday! GAHHH!

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 06-11-2010 13:57.

06-10-2010 16:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so ridiculous

EVERY SINGE F'ING TIME when there is something nice to bid on and forget, it gets sold for like few hs....
AND when I don't forget the auction and be up for it 3:50 am . theres a guy or too bidding on this crappy item in auction so for others it 50 bs ,for me it wont be be lower then 1100 bs -.-

Systematical me lives across the ocean and fks my brains;S

06-12-2010 01:54 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

GAHHH! People won't shut up about the world cup! Crying

EZLN

06-12-2010 10:09 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR I thought the R in RNG was for random.
If so then why does it keep picking My lowest stat on quests ?
How tthe hell am I meant to advance with no xp

I would have been better off doing somthing else than wasting four boring hours with this crap game Frown

I keep getting kicked with this message any idea what is causing it ? You have been logged out because of session expiry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 06-12-2010 14:19.

06-12-2010 13:55 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR I thought the R in RNG was for random.
If so then why does it keep picking My lowest stat on quests ?
How tthe hell am I meant to advance with no xp

I would have been better off doing somthing else than wasting four boring hours with this crap game Frown

I keep getting kicked with this message any idea what is causing it ? You have been logged out because of session expiry

no no no RNG stand for reallynastygenerator i don't know where you were getting random from Wink

maybe you internet keeps going off/on? or someone knows you password and is logging in somewhere else Wink

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
06-12-2010 18:38 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:

Does your IP address change? E.g. wifi conection or on a mobile phone/palm top?

On topic- DAMN PEACEFUL AND BORING JOURNEYS! I WOULDN'T MIND FAILING A QUEST BUT TO NOT EVEN GO ON IT AT ALL IS SO ANNOYING!!!

EZLN

06-12-2010 18:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

&^%$£&^£$&£^$&^£&£^%&£^$&^£%ing pilgramages!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH thats 4 days straight at 60%... over 80 quests and cant get past bloody peace and quiet...

06-14-2010 14:26 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Search!

Dear RNG, DIE!!! Or get your act together and stop being a vulgarism!

06-14-2010 14:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

The auction that you have tried to bid has already finished!

YOU ACTUAL SON OF A... ARGH!!!! :@:@:@:@:@:@ 1 SECOND LATE AFTER TRYING TO WORK OUT MERGES IN MY HEAD TO SEE IF I ACTUALLY NEEDED IT :@:@:@:@
06-16-2010 15:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH