Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » increasing production of the slaughterhouse » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page increasing production of the slaughterhouse 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

increasing production of the slaughterhouse Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gendibal inspired me to do this Smile (sort of any ways)

right who is with me in increasing the slaugherhouses, surgerys and hospitals blood flow doubeling the amount of the production

whos with me ??

L.O.D
04-01-2008 00:16 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This isn't the way forward, doubling the production is like printing more money to try to stop a failing economy, it never works. Look at the idea that Cthulhu put forward in the other thread ..... if handled properly that idea will have a far better chance of succeeding than a simple 'inflation' tactic.

04-01-2008 00:22 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
GodLike

Thread Starter Thread Started by GodLike
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true but people will keep complaining about blood

L.O.D
04-01-2008 00:23 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Gendibal
Viking

the problem is that a short term 'inflation' fix will end up causing more damage than it cures in the long term ..... it needs a long term solution that works directly on the economy rather than just placating people with a sudden influx of resources.

04-01-2008 00:26 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
GodLike

yes we have to come up with some sort of idea which wont effect any body but thats going to extremly difficult in (in a long term)

L.O.D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GodLike: 04-01-2008 00:37.

04-01-2008 00:37 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

The system seems so close to working as it is, if you can just juggle the different factors you need to get by.

I don't think you should be able to do whatever you want, whenever you feel like it. You should plan your attacks and balance farming for resources with hunting for experience points.

Cthulu's accumulater wasn't such a bad idea, although I think it should be toned down a little. Like every 5 levels increases the new increase by 1 or 2, rather then 5. A big Slaughterhouse would be good, but you would still need to develop it instead of finding a 'clease enough' plateau where you don't need to work at it.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-01-2008 00:38 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

i think that chulus way of 5 every 5 lvs is better as 1 or 2 isnt really that big an amount. having a amount of blood which if you fall below it you cant be lootd for it would be a good idea hitpoits wise, but woudnt help in the longterm, but i think getting a small amount of blood from ambushes, even if the openant didnt have any, would help a little bit as well, but would not fix the problem. for people who are short on blood, do a few easy quests, you get decent blood from them, an there only 5 minuites long, at higher lvs you get a pretty good chance of sucsess. also upgrade your bloodboosting facilities, as i think its already been proven that ambushig for blood is not really working anymore
04-01-2008 00:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Remember that every zone you go up gives you an additional building for blood. It does start to add up.

And you can pay premium account days to shorten waiting times. An easy quest takes me 1min 40secs now, which is probably why I don't mind poking at it one by one for a greater reward ;P

04-01-2008 03:04 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

I have an constructive idea. Let's delete arcana. This will decrease our usage off blood Wink

More seriously. If you have 0 blood, you don't have to attack someone strong who possesses a lot of this resource. You can attack anybody just to regenerate. Then you can make quests. It should be enough for most important stuff. If you have a good timing between ambushes on you, you don't have to worry about blood.

quote:
but i think getting a small amount of blood from ambushes, even if the openant didnt have any, would help a little bit as well, but would not fix the problem.

You don't get a small amount. You get full hp and eventually loose it on battling. Just choose your opponents wisely.

quote:
Remember that every zone you go up gives you an additional building for blood.

Hospital gives a lot off blood (+100 l/h on the first lvl) but it is almost impossible to build. And you get less blood from quests and more ambushes per day.
Higher - harder.

Although it is hard to keep your blood, I don't want any changes. Collecting blood is one of the most important abilities of a good BW player.

For example sieges. It is not just to join and go. You should ambush your enemy's clan members. Maybe some off them are not on-line and they won't have any hp of the siege? Honestly this is the only strategy in this game and I wouldn't like to loose it Smile

04-01-2008 23:05 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
GodLike

why delete arcana

L.O.D
04-01-2008 23:07 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Just seen Zeruel's post - excellent comment:
quote:
Hospital gives a lot off blood (+100 l/h on the first lvl) but it is almost impossible to build
Big Grin

Seriously though, Z is right -
quote:
Although it is hard to keep your blood, I don't want any changes. Collecting blood is one of the most important abilities of a good BW player. For example sieges. It is not just to join and go. You should ambush your enemy's clan members. Maybe some off them are not on-line and they won't have any hp of the siege? Honestly this is the only strategy in this game and I wouldn't like to loose it

I wouldn't want to loose that either; but I don't think you will if the changes that are made are small enough & evenly balanced. People will still siege & attack each other; and they will still attack enemies before a siege - that is as you so rightly say "strategic" play. It will mean that if they can generate more blood you will have to be even more cunning & plan your attacks more thoroughly - even making sure that your clan mates also do the same thing. Evil

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-01-2008 23:18 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Just for info, but it seems that for surgery the gain is higher with each level. Requirements are mixed by absorbers and non-absorbers.

SURGERY (LEVEL 1)

Effect: +10 litres of blood / h

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2
Costs: 10 500 Lgo, 840 people
Requirements: CHARISMA: 72, KNOWLEDGE: 40
Building time: 48 min.
Effect: +3 litres of blood / h

SURGERY (LEVEL 3)

Effect: +17 litres of blood / h

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 4
Costs: 23 625 Lgo, 1 647 people
Requirements: CHARISMA: 100, KNOWLEDGE: 54
Building time: 1 hour(s) 9 min. 8 sec.
Effect: +5 litres of blood / h

SURGERY (LEVEL 4)

Effect: +22 litres of blood / h

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 5
Costs: 35 438 Lgo, 2 305 people
Requirements: CHARISMA: 120, KNOWLEDGE: 63
Building time: 1 hour(s) 22 min. 57 sec.
Effect: +7 litres of blood / h

SURGERY (LEVEL 5)

Effect: +29 litres of blood / h

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 6
Costs: 53 157 Lgo, 3 227 people
Requirements: CHARISMA: 129, KNOWLEDGE: 67
Building time: 1 hour(s) 39 min. 32 sec.
Effect: +9 litres of blood / h

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-01-2008 23:40 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

Ah - thanks Mortis; I just posted a big thing on the game system about this. Your insight helps; but makes me want to raise another question - if higher level players have the ability (i.e. they meet the high requirements) to build these buildings; then why are the buildings still not supplying them with enough blood?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-02-2008 00:33 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

because as your lvl increases so does your hp and arcana blood... higher lvl = more blood required to upkeep

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-02-2008 01:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
then why are the buildings still not supplying them with enough blood?

Reason no 1
V - 2h
IV - 1,5 h
III - 1 h
II - 0,5 h gap between ambushes

Reason no 2: Less blood from quests.
Reason no 3: More hp and bp to regenerate.

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
People will still siege & attack each other; and they will still attack enemies before a siege - that is as you so rightly say "strategic" play. It will mean that if they can generate more blood you will have to be even more cunning & plan your attacks more thoroughly - even making sure that your clan mates also do the same thing. Evil

It won't be more "strategic". It will be a bigger pain.

04-02-2008 16:21 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

A bigger pain for you maybe, but not a bigger pain to most of the players who end up more often than not under full hp because they get farmed by far bigger players whether they have blood stocks or not.

If this form of strategic play is what you rely on, then how did you survive when blood supplies were more relaiable than they are now?

04-02-2008 18:38 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

an idea is to have a event where the blood production is doubled.
for example:

Large Veins: Bloodproduction is increased by 100%.

i know the name is stupid but its late and i dont know a better name

edit: we can also do this with other resources.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diochawolper: 04-02-2008 20:33.

04-02-2008 20:29 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

that would help a little, but as it has been said many times alredy, pumping thousandss of litres of blood is not going to help, the solution lies in strenghining the econimy, for example, buildings producing more blood.
04-02-2008 20:38 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Clan: BoS

if this was taken into consideration the events would have to be fairly often to keep up with the demands for blood.

quote:
Originally posted by diochawolper
for example:

the best alternative is like many people have been saying you need to increase the amount of blood produced by building s like slaughterhouse and surgery

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
04-03-2008 00:06 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

look theres no point increasing the production, because higher levels and noobs alike will just ambush you and steal it all.

If you want blood so badly do some quests.
04-03-2008 14:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by diochawolper
for example:

We already have an event called "fresh blood". Regeneration = 50%. This gives even more to those that can't defend and the name is better Wink

quote:

If this form of strategic play is what you rely on, then how did you survive when blood supplies were more relaiable than they are now?

Easily. I didn't Smile I was a member of Tainted for a long time. It had only few strong players (the rest couldn't even make a clan armoury) so we had to depend on mercy of stronger clans. This is quite natural but now when the amount of blood is lesser there is a tiny hope for a weaker clan to win with a stronger.

04-03-2008 18:05 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Now how could that give a smaller clan a hope, as the situation affects most clans evenly?

Answer: It doesn't, the only difference is a larger clan can now steamroll a smaller clan even more effectively by draining them of hitpoints in advance, while the smaller clan members wouldn't be able to do the reverse (size difference).

I believe you're working on flawed logic there Zer, if anything this situ has benefitted the larger clans, not the smaller ones.

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
look theres no point increasing the production, because higher levels and noobs alike will just ambush you and steal it all.

If you want blood so badly do some quests.

hmmmm, quests give out how much blood?

multiply that by 24 for quests in a day for a paying customer, and add their daily production.

take their hit points as 500, and think that they can be attacked x times per day (take it as a low number of 5.)

so in the event of 5 losses out of the 5 defences, without using Arcana, ambushing, or participating in Expos or Sieges, that is a total of 2500 blood that needs to be found per day just to cover the defences.

Then theres all the other parts of the game that were mentioned in there ....... you honestly think quests even come close?

Or do you propose that we only play quarter to half a game simply because the devs have not thought about the effects of their patch on the ingame economy (and after the event refuse to even consider the possibility of the problem being the fault of their patch ...... the "it must be someone elses fault, and they're the ones who can sort it out" syndrome, putting the blame on players ingame habits etc.)?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 04-03-2008 20:04.

04-03-2008 19:54 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

You kind of forgotten about the ambush regeneration bonus.

As for journeys. In zone III you get about 20-100 blood pre quest. Lets say that you can get at least 700 blood a day. This is enough to turn it into arcana and join a siege/expedition.

04-03-2008 20:52 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

I kind of didn't ...... Ambush regeneration is 'mainly' used for siege/expo refill, and I discounted sieges and expos from the mix there until later in the example.

700 blood can easily be wiped out in 2 attacks, and as thats the case, in the main your journey/blood example doesn't quite hold water.

04-03-2008 21:38 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

And that is the point of my basic blood saving tactic:
1) You are attacked.
2a) If you have 0 hp you attack someone weaker than you and refill your hp.
2b) You make quests. Especially easy quests with 90% all would be good.
3) You make even more quests.
4) You use up all your blood to join sieges and expos.
5) You are attacked.
6) Just before the end of second phase you attack someone and refill your hp.
7) Buy a disposal.
Cool Win a siege/expedition Wink

Pure and almost basic skill of a BW player Smile

04-04-2008 06:00 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

lol - Zeruel, I have to admire the almost pure logic you apply to the game, and I do agree with you; when things go to plan, that is an excellent day / night.

What happens on days like this:-

1) You are attacked.
2a) If you have 0 hp you attack someone weaker than you, but your attack fails.
3) You are attacked again.
4) You make even more quests, by now you have recovered about 2000L of blood - hurray!
5) You are attacked again... and again... oh, and again.
6) You use up your remaining blood to join sieges and expos.
7) You are attacked again.
8 ) Just before the end of second phase you are attacked again.
9) You attack another player desperately, it fails & and you don't manage to refill your hp.
10) Buy a disposal, in the vain hope that luck is on finally on your side.
10a) Your internet connection goes down.
Frown Lose the siege/expedition Crying

Big Grin Sorry man, only pulling your leg, hehehe Evil

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-04-2008 08:43 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Zereul I think what you mentioned above is the best possible scenario when you log on. I've lost thousands of litres of blood in a few hours, plenty of times recently. And been left with no HP for sieges, expos.

I dont mind buying disposables and losing them.

But going into a siege or an expo with HP is just plain disheartening.

And PoH are getting harder to come by because we have to do less sieges, so when we have them, we want to do well, or at least have a fighting chance.

04-04-2008 10:09 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
And that is the point of my basic blood saving tactic:
1) You are attacked.
2a) If you have 0 hp you attack someone weaker than you and refill your hp.
3) You make even more quests.
4) You use up all your blood to join sieges and expos.
5) You are attacked.
6) Just before the end of second phase you attack someone and refill your hp.
7) Buy a disposal.
Cool Win a siege/expedition Wink

Pure and almost basic skill of a BW player Smile

And as you can obviously do this with 100% certainty then either you have the best luck in the game, or its not quite as cut and dry as you're saying.

attacks can fail badly, quests can also fail .... sometimes in a far greater proportion than their 90% chance dictates. Multiple attacks are also a possibility, your view of it is overly simplistic and doesn't take into account many of the factors that are in play at any one time.

In your position, maybe the prospect of receiving constant attacks is not a problem .... but the further you get down the ranks, the bigger problem it becomes because there are more people above that can jump as soon as the green 'available' arrow pops up.

And as for winning a siege/expedition, you talk as if this is a certainty when it surely is not, therefore your argument is initially flawed when applied to most of the player base.

04-04-2008 15:00 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

The "Wink " sign is meant to expose a bit of irony of my post. Of course that you can't be certain that everything goes good.

Gendibal. I wasn't always at the top. I just learned how to get there. Maybe just take my "plan" as a good advice.

quote:

10a) Your internet connection goes down.

And it is BW Team's fault I guess Wink

04-04-2008 15:34 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Advice yes, but whether it is good or bad is not for me to say.

Agreed you weren't always at the top, but you reached your current status during the time when the BW economy was healthy and without the resource shortages we are seeing now. Therefore, you learned how to get there outside the situation you are now promoting as correct, making the precept you are basing your comments on incorrect.

To use a sporting analogy, it's like comparing Rocky Marciano, Cassius Clay and Mike Tyson in boxing ..... as there is no basis for an accurate comparison (they never fought each other at the top of their game, they didn't have major opponents in common, etc) then their records are all that can be compared.

likewise in BW, you reached your current state when resources were running normally, but as they are in a state of severe decline (Lgo and blood anyway) the same conditions cannot be applied for comparison to progress now.

04-04-2008 16:41 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

@Zeruel: Not to mention you had knowledge from polish server..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-04-2008 17:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I pretty sure I should be ashamed of myself, but I've begun hiding behind high perception to fend off the majority of my attackers. It's something I've done before mostly becauseI couldn't be bothered changed out of my expedition equipment but it has made an overnight difference.

I had begun logging in to find double attacks, daily, of a player lower in the rankings with my usual rouges gallery piling in as well. Because I've overspecialised my character I have some huge vulnerabilities before you take in to account I'm much better on the attack then in defence.

So, Expedition kit on, I log in today with a modest amount of blood left (enough to start ambushing instead of questing first), and a newer player finds out why every piece of armour and jewelry I use gives me Reputation. As opposed to the 'lolzorz u r gay u dont max out def an agility I farmz u'.

04-04-2008 17:46 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
Advice yes, but whether it is good or bad is not for me to say.

It is your decision to use it or not so you decide is it good or bad

quote:

Agreed you weren't always at the top, but you reached your current status during the time when the BW economy was healthy and without the resource shortages we are seeing now. Therefore, you learned how to get there outside the situation you are now promoting as correct, making the precept you are basing your comments on incorrect.

My character was "born" at the beginning of the server. 1000 Lgo, 10 people and 200 l. That is all I had. Now it grown into 10 138 l, almost "infinite" amount of cash and 8 416 503 people.

quote:

To use a sporting analogy, it's like comparing Rocky Marciano, Cassius Clay and Mike Tyson in boxing ..... as there is no basis for an accurate comparison (they never fought each other at the top of their game, they didn't have major opponents incommon, etc) then their records are all that can be compared.

Of course we can't be compared. Our lvl difference make the battle unfair but still I have weaknesses and I don't mind if an intelligent player like you takes use of them.

quote:

likewise in BW, you reached your current state when resources were running normally, but as they are in a state of severe decline (Lgo and blood anyway) the same conditions cannot be applied for comparison to progress now.

Not true.

As for Mortis:
quote:

@Zeruel: Not to mention you had knowledge from polish server..

So what. It is a short-term bonus. Now the English merge list is even better than Polish and I can certainly say that no one it top50 is a "n00b"

quote:

I pretty sure I should be ashamed of myself, but I've begun hiding behind high perception to fend off the majority of my attackers.

Defending your blood is nothing to be ashamed off. Gendibal should behave like you, maybe this topic wouldn't exist Wink

04-04-2008 17:57 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
quote:

I pretty sure I should be ashamed of myself, but I've begun hiding behind high perception to fend off the majority of my attackers.

Defending your blood is nothing to be ashamed off. Gendibal should behave like you, maybe this topic wouldn't exist Wink

Been there, done that and the sad thing is that it didn't work ...... because with the perception I could muster (around 101 on defence) there were still more than enough players piling through it with around 90 - 100 reputation, giving them a 90% ambush chance (some of whom sadly are no longer playing in Underworld), but that isn't in reality what this is about.

You say it is not true that you reached your current state in a more normalised resource economy, yet you also say that you have been here since server start ..... either one or the other is true, both cannot be correct by definition.

The comparison in the analogy was not meant to indicate a comparison between Characters, rather a comparison of situation and circumstances. You got to your 'high' point (not highest point, but past what is now the bottleneck in resources) at a reasonably early stage, where the resource situation was normal (Rocky Marciano) ...... I and quite a few others did it with generally the same rules applied (with minor obstacles coming in from the patches, all of which were discussed at the time) but quite a bit later, when other factors were coming into play (Cassius Clay), yet the players who are now coming up are Mike Tysons, and they've had the rules changed on them, they are now being expected to make the same progress we did but with far more obstacles in the way (blood and Lgo limitations, exp obstacles, etc).

As for the experience of the Polish server, as I've explained in another thread, even the 2 month lead on time before the founding of the Underworld server translates to far more in the way of progress than it appears to indicate, because even limited experience ensures that you are avoiding some of the setbacks that a non-experienced player would get, and also consider that you retain at least that amount of bonus experience and more at every stage of the game ..... therefore every day you avoid in setbacks is another day gained over new players on top of the 2 months (which technically is irrelevant n the big picture but it all adds up on a player by player basis)

04-04-2008 18:25 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

It is a fact that getting to the top is harder for new players but it is also a fact that possible progressing is a lot faster for them. And I don't know why the lack off blood should stop them.

At the beginning of the server there was NO blood. When I was at the top we started making PoH sieges with our allies. There were some people that had lvl 20 or lower and I believe that you know how much blood they posses. That started a blood boom which was unbelievable for me (experience from polish servers). 100 000 l of blood was as good as common and people got used to wasting it. Arcane in every ambush/defence/journey. Thanks to that kind of actions the production of blood was equal to the usage. Then the patch came. Old market used a lot off blood and people begun to get short on it.

I have good news for you. My clan managed to build a hospital so the top has a great blood production now. I can make 7560 l a day. Don't look far, I am easy to farm Tongue

04-04-2008 19:45 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

lol nice one on the hospital by the way Smile well done

quote:
At the beginning of the server there was NO blood. When I was at the top we started making PoH sieges with our allies. There were some people that had lvl 20 or lower and I believe that you know how much blood they posses. That started a blood boom which was unbelievable for me (experience from polish servers). 100 000 l of blood was as good as common and people got used to wasting it. Arcane in every ambush/defence/journey. Thanks to that kind of actions the production of blood was equal to the usage. Then the patch came. Old market used a lot off blood and people begun to get short on it.

and i agree people were throwing away blood on stupid things like quests i admit i used to do it but when i was level 1 i use to loot about 20 000 per attack i was full of blood i havent got that much now to speak i think all the non active players should be all striped off thier blood if they havent been online for about 3 months and the devs can gather all that blood and seperate it between all the players accept the inactive members

i start a new one i get a warning for it

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Death reaper: 04-06-2008 01:06.

04-06-2008 01:04 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Death reaper
lol nice one on the hospital by the way Smile well done

quote:

and i agree people were throwing away blood on stupid things like quests i admit i used to do it but when i was level 1 i use to loot about 20 000 per attack i was full of blood i havent got that much now to speak i think all the non active players should be all striped off thier blood if they havent been online for about 3 months and the devs can gather all that blood and seperate it between all the players accept the inactive members

But those players COULD start playing again tomorrow. Then if we did that it is giving a group of players a disadvantage.

04-06-2008 10:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
theheraldofogc
Viking

They CAN be stripped of all their blood, but you're going to have to do it manually Tongue

As daft as that sounds, if you can't reach them someone else can. It's like striking gold when someone finally comes up good but it can happen. I went from nothing, literally as I was still regenerating blood points, to over 15,000 in one ambush.

Back off! See this shrink ray I'm holding? BACK OFF!

04-06-2008 15:19 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

quote:
But those players COULD start playing again tomorrow. Then if we did that it is giving a group of players a disadvantage.

its a big IF scillage ok then if that dont work then why are the one pointers having soo much blood and then we should some how attack them maybe your spies could nick some blood

i start a new one i get a warning for it
04-08-2008 00:55 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

one idea would be to introduce a new rule. if you are inactive for x amunt of time, say a month, then you no longer get protection depending on your levels, and everyone could atack you
04-08-2008 10:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » increasing production of the slaughterhouse

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH