Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » quistions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page quistions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

quistions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry if this is in the wrong thread but has anyone got perfect +5 items
i mean i now u can get them by upgrading items but thats quite risky. would you be able to get like load of sniper rifles, upgrade them to good +5 using rituil of blood, and then merge them untill you get perfect +5? Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 12-29-2007 14:03.

12-29-2007 14:03 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: quistions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

technically thats possible.

its the choice between gambling on the item, and using probably over 2000 bs in total

12-29-2007 14:30 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you get an item to perfect, (and if, it cost on average THOUSANDES AND THOUSANDS) and you want to upgrade it futher, the merging tactice is proberbly the best, unless you have the luck of the devil. But getting an item to perfect +5 would really cost millions of BS! lol

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-29-2007 15:47 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but assuming the level requirement isnt like, level 6 billion, it would be worth it...

12-29-2007 16:00 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

"Upgrading perfect item by 1 level absorbs 1 soulstone and on failure item disappears into thin air!! CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%"

for me that is too dangerous, so i will upgrade my items max parfect level. I could accept drop to the basic item, but not destruction :/

but

One-handed weapon
Perfect Kama gives +20% for critical hit
Perfect+1 Knuckle-duster has extra attack
Perfect Rapier has Extra attack
Perfect+1 Dagger NO BONUS

Two-handed weapons
Perfect+1 Mace NO BONUS
Perfect+2 Flail NO BONUS

One-handed guns
Perfect+1 Uzi has extra attack

Two-handed guns
Perfect+2 Sniper rifle NO BONUS (but +102% for critical hit)

Ranged Weapons
Perfect+3 Throwing knife NO BONUS (9 attacks)
Perfect Throwing axe NO BONUS

Clothes
Perfect+1 Shorts gives +1 to defence for every 4 levels
Perfect+1 Cape gives +1 to damage for every 4 levels
Perfect+1 Kilt gives +1 to defence and +1 to damage for every 4 levels

Perfect items bonuses from Polish BW board

so risk is worth sometimes

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Caprio: 03-27-2008 16:33.

12-29-2007 19:10 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

new quistion
what is old market for?
you cant do anything with it.
i always presumed that once yo reach lv25 you could build somthin but you cant
01-02-2008 10:54 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

for nothing.. it's leftover from polish servers.. from lvl 25 you can use auction to sell and buy items..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-02-2008 11:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Upgrade from Good +1 to good +2 it costs 252BS. Good luck getting that many stones. I have a Good Uzi +5 and to upgrade it to perfect I have 30% chance. Its definitely not worth it. I think that the uzi is the most upgraded item on this server (correct me if I am wrong).
My point is, to upgrade the uzi to perfect I would need another one to merge it with, so the final price would be more than I ever had.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 01-02-2008 12:09.

01-02-2008 11:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I have a cap of precognition on Good +5...

01-02-2008 13:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

and how much BS have you spent on it?

01-02-2008 13:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I was the luckiest person alive, for once Tongue I found it on an easy quest on +2 and got it all the way to good +5 without 1 failure! So 103 bs in total Big Grin

01-02-2008 14:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
bobalob57
Viking

erm just failed an ambush and got this message. has anyone else got it befor because this is the first time iv had it
'for gods sake! who took pity on a beast such as you!'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 01-03-2008 09:26.

01-03-2008 09:25 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

it's nothing unusual.. one of the possible messages when you fail..

01-03-2008 11:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
draculaisemo
Lord

though it is a slightly less common one.

01-03-2008 12:50 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
bobalob57
Viking

just wondering, how cme people never put the expiditions tat no one has any awards for e.g golem, medusa on the board. i mean iv heard about them a bit but never seen any evedance that theve been beaten. i mean iv been looking for some one in the top few, and peple who have the hydra killing awards profiles waiting for an award to pop up. but it hasnt Frown
01-06-2008 18:42 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=76562c68ad
Hydra.

I'm not sure about Gold Dragons but maybe Zauborin killed one.

PS. You've made a sin called offtopic. This an admonition for you. Next time you will get a warning.

01-06-2008 19:00 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

new question
dont think its necropostig but i saw someone say recently that hit +75 is equil to about +25 perception. is this similar for agility, and if so in what way, or am i just being stupid
02-28-2008 20:05 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Yeah, it's similar for melee. Every 3 points of "to hit" bonus is equal to 1 agility.

02-28-2008 20:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

new question. in the new patch will guns get suffexs like ranged an maybe prefixes. it would be quite nice, i mean imagine a sniper rifle of fire rate or somthing similer, maybe gets second attack at a lower lv than gd+2...
03-16-2008 20:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

I dont think it will happen and once again: sniper rifle dont get second attack at g+2.

03-16-2008 21:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

i no that, but the suffix of firerate gives an additionel attack at gd+2
03-17-2008 17:43 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

i think i no but forgive me if its a daft question but does the light suffix for 2 handed mellee weps reduce the requirments?? i was just looking at things like good sythe and good light mace of vengance and the requirments were really low considering the quility of the item
03-27-2008 10:47 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes I have a feeling it does, but it also decreases the damage it does as well I think...

03-27-2008 11:41 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zeruel
Triple Ace

I am almost sure that light prefix decreases lvl and str requirements.

03-27-2008 15:15 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

As I can wear a light mace of inquisitor at perfect +2 on stat requirements (or could if I could get it that high), then I would say that it is a good bet that you are 100% correct Zer

03-27-2008 23:19 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

It definately does as someone i know who is lower points then me can wear a good light scythe, and i can't even equip a scythe +2. Mainyl because of the strength requirement but the person who can equip one only has 3 more strength then i do. So it's definately safe to say it decreases requirements.

03-28-2008 11:28 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

it does i have checked with my thunderfists
i have 4 differet ones
03-30-2008 13:38 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

new question. on some items and the monk tattoe it gives a boost/reduction to char defence. does this bonus count as a item defence or toughness?
04-03-2008 14:43 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
new question. on some items and the monk tattoe it gives a boost/reduction to char defence. does this bonus count as a item defence or toughness?

no it wont count as item def/toughness prob just add to your overall def/toughness Smile
04-03-2008 14:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

It needs testing, because it might count towards gun damage (which would entertain me no end Tongue )

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-03-2008 17:20 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

It only adds additional defence/toughness in the throne hall...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-03-2008 17:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Damage

This really doesn't clarify it, until further notice while I HOPE it increases against guns I'll assume it doesn't.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-03-2008 18:01 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

Good Titanium Signet (+1) CLOSE

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +2, STRENGTH +6, CHARISMA +9, character defence +11,

This is a bonus that gives your character's an defence boost. Guns are not effected by it. On the other hand Suicide weapon won't destroy the bonus so it works on meele/range.

04-03-2008 18:12 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

new question, not sure if it goes here thoagh.
does the mp5k get any additionel bonuses, because at the moment its nothing more than a glorified uzi, if you look at the requirments and the price, i would expect it to be a bit better than it is
04-28-2008 19:23 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

another question, is their a limit on the amount of time you can attack it takes to attack someone? cos i tried to attack someone, who was over an hour away, and it wouldnt let me untill i shortened it to 30mins with the taxi

also could anyone answer my last question?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 05-12-2008 20:11.

05-12-2008 20:11 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

About the MP5K, I don't think it does.

And I am not sure, when my quest is finished I will attack somebody far away...

05-12-2008 20:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

what is after perfect +5?
05-13-2008 17:16 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Cant go beyond it according to tutorial

05-13-2008 17:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
bobalob57
Viking

new question
this may seem a little daft, but i thought it was just bodyguard agency and police station that had bonuses affected by stats, but then in the building requirments thread scillage said he romeved bonuses for all buildings because they are affected by stats and level

can someone clarify if its for everything, and if so, what boosts what?
11-05-2008 21:58 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Every HP bonus on buildings depends on your stats (cha or rep). Example: The more cha you have the bigger the HP bonus from Grrison.

EDIT: Everything defence related depends on Cha and all attacking HP depend on Reputation.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 11-05-2008 22:15.

11-05-2008 22:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » quistions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH