Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking For An Account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking For An Account 6 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeviuS

images/avatars/avatar-730.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2010

Looking For An Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi!

Some people know me i am old sizie

If someone want to left please just lend it to me .. ill make it big Wink

My accounts on Polish Server:

http://r11.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg....profile&uid=681

http://r13.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg....profile&uid=199

http://r6.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...ofile&uid=35938 CAST

http://r7.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...ofile&uid=18344 CAST

OLD sizie
07-10-2010 17:29 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
DeviuS

Thread Starter Thread Started by DeviuS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wayne Rooney!!!!! and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OLD sizie
07-10-2010 21:09 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
DeviuS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roooooooooney!!!

OLD sizie
07-12-2010 04:23 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
DeviuS

UP and DOWN up AND down UP and Down

OLD sizie
07-14-2010 21:48 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
DeviuS

Up

OLD sizie
07-21-2010 04:57 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
DeviuS

Damn, i was banned on polish necro for PUSH/PULL ....

Now really i need some account...Smile

OLD sizie
08-05-2010 16:34 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

So you can cheat and get banned again?

08-06-2010 00:20 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
DeviuS

No...

I was banned because i don't informed the administracion about common playing with brother and friend from One I.P

OLD sizie
08-06-2010 08:31 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking For An Account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH