Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Another English Server? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Another English Server? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrunkenSwordsman

Registration Date: 09-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Another English Server? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think its time for another necro type english server, Who agrees?

I want to play on another server but don't like underworld and only speak english.

topic has been covered many times. warning.
07-21-2010 23:51 DrunkenSwordsman is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenSwordsman Add DrunkenSwordsman to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

RE: Another English Server? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm its debatable, i hate necro and love underworld. and everyone has different opinion.
also topic been discussed many times. only way it will happen is if previous server becomes more popular, above the 20k mark i think. so not worth wishing. i doubt will happen.
07-22-2010 00:10 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SEARCH is your friend....

it has been said many times before that a new server WILL NOT open as the population on our current ones is rubbish

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-22-2010 00:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
SEARCH is your friend....

it has been said many times before that a new server WILL NOT open as the population on our current ones is rubbish

aye tis trueee.... and i think its in the game system thread somewhere it has been mentioned a lot of times. if you increase the population talk about it then Wink Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-22-2010 00:30 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
DrunkenSwordsman

Registration Date: 09-30-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrunkenSwordsman

No one want to join a game with a heap of established players though. A new server (and posibly some advertising on a site like this http://www.mpog100.com/ ) would breath new life into the game.
07-22-2010 00:40 DrunkenSwordsman is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenSwordsman Add DrunkenSwordsman to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkenSwordsman
No one want to join a game with a heap of established players though. A new server (and posibly some advertising on a site like this http://www.mpog100.com/ ) would breath new life into the game.

new servs are opening just not in english Wink

they wont open new server here as we dont have the population to make it worth the devs time(money ) to create one.

a few of us have started on the new french server...and its goin good.

u dont need to know the lanuage to play lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-22-2010 01:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

No but the main reason many people won't join is because they cannot catch up with the top players.

However I agree, we've heard all these points before

And wash away my innocence and fear
07-22-2010 01:43 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

can this thread be closed as i cant see any new pts been brought up

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-22-2010 01:52 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Another English Server?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH