Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » 2 players lookinf for exp clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 players lookinf for exp clan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
coxalex

Registration Date: 11-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber

2 players lookinf for exp clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me and my gf are both exp players and have started, weve been ina few clans and tried it solo but no one joins, the clan has been up 1 week but if any clan wanan recruit us plz do as we log in many times a day and always premium

To find me click the link:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=13609
04-17-2008 05:34 coxalex is offline Search for Posts by coxalex Add coxalex to your Buddy List
-ASSASSIN-

images/avatars/avatar-168.jpg

Registration Date: 02-16-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [NOD]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the marines of death will recruit you if not we are always a option

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by -ASSASSIN-: 04-21-2008 16:31.

04-21-2008 14:35 -ASSASSIN- is offline Search for Posts by -ASSASSIN- Add -ASSASSIN- to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: 2 players lookinf for exp clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your welcome in cos

04-21-2008 15:20 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » 2 players lookinf for exp clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH