Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Mana and Nanites » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mana and Nanites
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Mana and Nanites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if this has been raised at all yet, but here goes...

Any chance of a Mana and Nanites conversion process? 10 to 1, even 100 to 1, would be a lot more useful then a pile of dead resources you'll NEVER use.

I'm gasping for Mana, and have 1500 Nanites I barely touch.

I know everyone uses both, just to different extents, and I know a few tricks for racking up more in a hurry but surely there's at least one of these stats which is just a dead number now!

How about everybody else? Post your numbers and show the devs your dead resources! Maybe they'll show mercy.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-09-2010 13:41 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If youl check merges it usually costs alot more Nanaties than Mana.

So there's not alot if difference
10-09-2010 13:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Depends what you're merging.

As a Monk, then a Black Knight, my merges have always been Mana heavy but maybe that was just the jewelry I've been tinkering with.

And you're right, and I'm wrong, then that just makes Mana the dead resource (and me a freak, but that's nothing new).

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-09-2010 14:25 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Nanites: 2259 Mana: 2564
i ever merge once in underworld.uk coz of rarely item that i search or they overprice.

but conversion mana to nanite or viceversa is good Smile

npc son's name : cpu

10-09-2010 14:33 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Nanites & Mana

Discussed before

Mana covers the prefix/suffix parts, whereas nanites are the 'building blocks', which covers the basic item.

Therefore if you're more used to merging guns, you'll find you use more nanites, if you're more used to merging melee, you'll use more mana.

But yeah, i agree with the conversion idea, with a heavy ratio attached, but it isn't likely to happen
10-09-2010 15:33 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Nanites: 2896 Mana: 1435

Tbh I loved the idea, a conversion would be very useful.
I need mana, but I don't nanites at all.
Melee merges require more mana then nanites, and guns require more nanites than mana, so a conversion would be great I must say.

10-09-2010 15:35 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Yes, already discussed before.. try to use search next time.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-09-2010 15:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Mana and Nanites

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH