Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Giving Away Account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Giving Away Account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeviuS

images/avatars/avatar-730.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2010

Giving Away Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=17555

RACE THOUGHTCATCHER hint
ARCANA MANIPULATIONS
HIT POINTS 548 / 548
BLOOD POINTS 198 / 198
LUCK 10
Female
SON`S NAME: Nesk
LEVEL 50

EXPERIENCE 113 328 / 117 391
HONOUR PTS 1841 PTS OF PROGRESS 5 293
DAMAGE
8× 57 - 72 Good AK-47
DEFENCE 36
STRENGTH 33
AGILITY 46
TOUGHNESS 40
APPEARANCE 41
CHARISMA 54
REPUTATION 57
PERCEPTION 51
INTELLIGENCE 33
KNOWLEDGE 43

Who want it ?

OLD sizie
11-02-2010 17:03 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like it please Smile

i have a vast expierence on underworld(level 76)

but i have yet to discover the pleasures of necropolis Smile

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
11-02-2010 17:07 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Deggial2

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll take it if swiftdeath hasn't already taken it

11-02-2010 17:26 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
DeviuS

images/avatars/avatar-730.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by DeviuS

im giving away my account to Deggial2

OLD sizie
11-03-2010 14:19 DeviuS is offline Search for Posts by DeviuS Add DeviuS to your Buddy List
Deggial2

Msg me in game first with training stats please.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Deggial2: 11-03-2010 15:09.

11-03-2010 15:06 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
Deggial2

I don't wish to take this account anymore.

11-03-2010 16:02 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

i will take the account send the details to my inbox please Smile

11-05-2010 19:08 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

DeviuS,

Ask any moderator about Mr. Snowman, and they'll say he will get your account banned.

But if you want your necro account to carry on then give it to me! I'm a level 70 on underworld with good experience in guns.

I do have a necro account myself but its lower than level 10 and I got really bored not being able to trade. So it just sits there.....but give your account to me and i'll delete that and your necro will become my PRIMARY account. Smile

11-05-2010 20:19 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mr Snowman

i havent got any account banned since 2007 so there i wil take the account and take goood care of it that i promise Smile like any other account i,ve had

11-06-2010 01:48 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Any News On Whos Getting The Account ?

11-07-2010 13:05 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Deggial2 has given me the account, im now the owner of the Chanzou character.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 11-08-2010 19:14.

11-08-2010 19:13 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Giving Away Account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH