Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Runic shorts of the smuggler » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Runic shorts of the smuggler
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rothers

Registration Date: 12-24-2010

Runic shorts of the smuggler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runic Shorts of the Smuggler (+3)

Pants
Defence: 27
Effects: AGILITY +5, LUCK +2, defence +23, REPUTATION +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 39, AGILITY: 10
Value: 37 425 Lgo
Value: Nanites 84, Mana 290

any ideas about what these things would be worth be much appreciated thanks.
12-24-2010 17:10 rothers is offline Search for Posts by rothers Add rothers to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runic Shorts of the Smuggler (+5)
SEARCH before asking
2-4 SS

But evals are not always correct, you see, I was evaluated 2 SS on an Agile Halberd of Autocrat, but I sold it for 8SS.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 12-24-2010 18:18.

12-24-2010 18:14 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
rothers

Registration Date: 12-24-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by rothers
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Couldn't find a recent valuation. And as this is the first time i've done this i have no idea how much prices fluctuate. Thanks for the help.
12-24-2010 18:53 rothers is offline Search for Posts by rothers Add rothers to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Runic shorts of the smuggler

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH