Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Auctions ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New Auctions !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

New Auctions ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We can currently only sell Lgo's for stones !

Why not have an option to sell blood and people as well ?

That way newbies who build huge ammounts of these resources, as players cant hit them can earn stones to improve their equipment and larger players get to buy much needed resources to build their squares !

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Boozbro: 02-02-2011 21:40.

02-02-2011 21:39 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

Registration Date: 12-25-2010
Clan: D.B

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i reckon this is a great idea Big Grin

i have alot of blood and people which i dont need and would be happy to sell for some spare stones Big Grin

02-02-2011 22:39 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh joy...another thread about this.....

does "search" mean anything?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-02-2011 23:27 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

If you look up a little you see "Important: Things that will never be added/changed" you should maybe read that Wink

02-02-2011 23:28 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Whenever we asked Devs, the answer was no. Use search next time. Thread closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-02-2011 23:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Auctions !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH