Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Anyone willing to give up a z3? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone willing to give up a z3? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Question Anyone willing to give up a z3? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stupid question, but wanted to try it the nice way first.

I'm an active full prem member who's on 2+ times a day.

I started playing on 2008-01-19 12:28:01 (thanks, helpful profile info!), managed to build my way up to farming the servers top gun users with a novel (and narrow) Monk build, and I was one of the founding members of Endbringers.

I built 2 zone 3 squares up from scratch back when there where still empty z3 spaces and a lot of people where too lazy or greedy to do things the hard way.

And now I'm back into the game I want more from it.

If you're a z3 user who's just despondantly poking at caravans and bunking off on Vacation most of the time, would you consider a switch?

I'll build up, and switch back if you go back into high gear (I'll even make note of it on my profile, and the proof is here to see).

Which will delay the inevitable.

Because if there is no easy way, or if I eventually have to pass it back, then I'm back to the tough decision of doing this the hard way.

And I'll eventually come a-knocking somewhere with my Murderous Flail, and you should NEVER underestimate one of the old guard power players Tongue

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-10-2011 23:53 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should come and join The New Source, after a little over a month youll be able to use our z3 sharing system

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

03-11-2011 09:00 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Because if there is no easy way, or if I eventually have to pass it back, then I'm back to the tough decision of doing this the hard way.

Lmao. Nobody will help you steal a squee it will somewhere be protected by every single clan for no reason what so ever.

quote:
And I'll eventually come a-knocking somewhere with my Murderous Flail, and you should NEVER underestimate one of the old guard power players

And you think because you used to play ages ago people will just bow down to you?
03-11-2011 09:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

I didn't do this to declare my superiority because I've played for an arbitrary amount of time <.<

I did this becauseI was hoping there was a fair and simple way to do this, without plunging half the server into a war, and I'm explaining I'm not just some new player who expects everything on a plate.

But I WILL fight for a square if I have no choice (or go up the food chain to a Clan that rotates its squares, thanks for the other Murderous Smile ).

Two people are in squares I built up to a competant level (although they may have been destroyed last time the server plunged into war I suppose) and I'll fight to get back into one if I have to.

03-11-2011 14:26 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
szczepixor

Registration Date: 05-23-2009

you can always join Cycki i Krew clan and try to take over some z3 ;p

sorry for my language mistakes :/
03-11-2011 15:03 szczepixor is offline Search for Posts by szczepixor Add szczepixor to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I didn't expect this to turn into a recruitment thread but I appreciate, and will consider, the offers Smile

03-11-2011 15:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

I'm not sure this is the best way of "asking" Smile

03-11-2011 17:24 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Hey, I tried!

Going back to Endbringers for nefarious reason soon. Looks like I'll have to play the villain...

Apologies in advance to everyone who's going to get dragging into this but at least it'll be interesting for a while!

03-11-2011 20:26 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Instead of stealing one why dont you join a clan where you will have a chance of sharing one, you dont deserve one simply because you came back

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

03-11-2011 20:42 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
Instead of stealing one why dont you join a clan where you will have a chance of sharing one, you dont deserve one simply because you came back

i agree, your nothing special, just because you left for a while and come back saying your going to start a huge server war on your own..
03-11-2011 20:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

God flash give him a break all he as done is ask can someone let me lend there sqaure

quote:
I'll build up, and switch back if you go back into high gear (I'll even make note of it on my profile, and the proof is here to see).

he said he will give it back bet if diablo came back asking for a z3 to be lent more than half the people in z3 would lend him one if he asked

quote:

if he does get greedy and don't give it back am sure 9/10 of the active players on the server would help get the lent sqaure back

but

herald your best off going to a clan working your way up you never after abit of hard work and the rate of player leaving you will end up with one soon

03-11-2011 21:16 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

im very sorry but i must say this and no offernce to theheraldofogc
but 4thtimelucky you can not compare theheraldofogc to diablo

diablo was a well respected player on teh server, that helped many many people with advice about tattos, gear, defense, helped with tasks, helped with building up squares. he spent time to help everyone not just his clan i think it was foxy or grindgore about long time and working expo gear... i think its wrong to compare the two players..
i think most of the top 150 players owe diablo alot, i will hold my hands up and say i am one of them players, and yeah if he came back i would let him borrow my zone 3 to help him out im sure alot of players would

and on topic yeah because you come back i dont see you starting a war by yourself, every clan has its higher friends and help they will come knocking for you
03-12-2011 00:31 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I've been in BoS for a while, then hung out with RL friends in a lower level Clan, now I'm going back to the Clan I co-founded.

And it should only be a minor spat Tongue

I think certain people either don't remember me, or never knew me in the first place Tongue

The whole reason I came out and asked is that I hate square snatching and have always been a square builder. I don't mind having to fight for something (and still have the messages saved from when END smashed another clan. We just tore into it until it disbanded because they picked a fight with us), but I'd rather just spend some time watching over a bored players square and doing some building if I get the chance <.<

No matter!

Going home, and already know exactly what I'll be doing! If you have a problem than take it up in-game Smile

03-12-2011 00:32 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Sparx is right, I DON'T compare to diablo. That man was the glue that held the server together.

And I don't expect to do anything 'single handed', and at no point had any intention of trying to be a one man war (which always ends in hilarious failure for anyone that tries).

I won't be on the forum trying to brag about how great I am, which is the best way to ruin all the favours and alliances you may have by trying to claim you're great when you couldn't have done it with loads of other players. You'll either see me around or you won't. It seems to be sorted now (in a way I didn't anticipate) and aside from some short term squabbling with another clan this should be sorted now.

03-12-2011 04:35 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Anyone willing to give up a z3?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH