Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 40 41 [42] 43 44 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*scream*
Just once... just f'ing once. Can I pleeeeease win the jackpot on the lottery. Frown

Ok, tonight is the night!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-09-2011 08:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
*scream*
Just once... just f'ing once. Can I pleeeeease win the jackpot on the lottery. Frown

Ok, tonight is the night!

Sorry mate ive already booked it! 50/50?

Wanted sphinx, got anubis! Should be use to it by now lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-09-2011 09:10 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Damn I upgraded a Serrated Mace of the Inquisitor to good by accident as I just wanted it at +5 to see what a two handed sword version looked like.
Is that unlucky upgrading ?
Now I am down a life stone Frown

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 04-09-2011 14:46.

04-09-2011 14:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

The RNG knows my crown of adren is crucial to my set ups, and thus lets me upgrade 2 items not needed for my tattoos to G+4 (both failed after that) but won't even let me get to Normal +5 when its time to upgrade the crown.......

04-09-2011 16:05 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Lost a filling
Giant hole in tooth against tongue.
And I am trypophobic

Also still mad about this
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b5e394d18b
phoenix didn't show and I had perfect team to beat it with possible badge

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 04-09-2011 19:18.

04-09-2011 16:32 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Over 20 pilgrimages and no one successful - big thanks RNG!!!!

and who say there is a difference in Z2 and Z3 items drop???? there is no difference - same simple good items like in Z4... i find from beginning a chainsaw in Z4 or Z5 and now in Z2 the simple clubs and bows are most droped....
and the apogees is cost - 8000 for a quest ....

04-11-2011 11:25 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Over 20 pilgrimages and no one successful - big thanks RNG!!!!

and who say there is a difference in Z2 and Z3 items drop???? there is no difference - same simple good items like in Z4... i find from beginning a chainsaw in Z4 or Z5 and now in Z2 the simple clubs and bows are most droped....
and the apogees is cost - 8000 for a quest ....

this difference is only on necro server not on underworld sever, chainsaws, katanas, crowns etc can only be found in z2 and z1 on necro on underworld you can find them in any zone check other threads on quest details D

123 pilgrims done one success despite 65% chance of success this is costing me a frigging fortune for a lvl 43!!

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-11-2011 16:27 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

People getting so angry over simple disagreements over Bloodwars.
It's only a game seriously.
I know it's important to take things seriously sometimes with the game but to have a tantrum and "throw the controller" so to speak is a little ridiculous.
I have enough stress IRL than to let a game make my life more stressful.
I play BW to get away from all of it, not to have more stress.
You all should too. You know who I'm talking about...all those who's lives are shortened by the stress they give themselves over this game.
Take it easy.
Life's to short to get so ANGRY over a game.

04-11-2011 18:47 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

So luck improves the chance of finding pre and/or suff item right?

Well how the eff is this fair??!?!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e8d215491d

10 quests, this is the 'best' drop I've had so far......everything else were short bows and maces......

EDIT: Something unrelated but still VERY annoying, I've now thrown over 400 small stones at the crown of adren, each time it gets to +4 and goes all the way back down to +0

I'm getting so irritated by these constant fails........time for a vacation soon methinks. Either that or character deletion......

04-12-2011 13:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Warlord

Oops just downgraded my G+5 Leg Sharp Scythe by accident Tongue Oh well good job it will go back when merged

EDIT:
I take it all back Tongue Just upgraded in anger lol

Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+4) -> Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+5) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Sharp Scythe (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Sharp Scythe !

EDIT 2:
Oh rollocks i upgraded the wrong item and broke my G+5 Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker and skinted myself out trying to fix it Tongue

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Warlord: 04-13-2011 17:51.

04-12-2011 22:22 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

AAAAAAAAaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Accidentally destroyed my strenghened skirt of shadow hunter which was merge part for b-p kilt of shep

Grrrr, why, thought I unchecked

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-14-2011 00:40 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Camphora, Mentha arvensis and Eucalyptus help me during two days till now,
but it didnt help my ambush...

npc son's name : cpu

04-14-2011 21:26 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
mortanius
Triple Ace

Damn I keep getting bored and starting new characters on other realms .
Today I started a character on the Turkish Necro and it,s really annoying as I cant get above 70% for my quest so half are failing.

04-15-2011 18:56 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I need 2 mergestones asap but I my items arent selling!!!! Frown

04-16-2011 15:00 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

blooody anti-bot

rsalksdfzlzdkdvz

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-16-2011 22:05 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Grr dropped G regal vest of Turtleshell

And find out canot use in def kit yet as not enough agil to wield my G+4 friendly of ancestors

2 agil training down 3 to go

Grr

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-16-2011 22:32 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

And find out canot use in def kit yet as not enough agil to wield my G+4 friendly of ancestors

Grr

Thats not really something to 'scream' about is it? You found a really great item and you're complaining you can't use it yet? Try not finding ANY item worth over 1SS for 1 year+!!!! And those VERY few items I find are only worth a HS or two. And even then I get two or three per month....

25 quests done today, 39/49 Luck, 90% of them pass, best item found? A Battle hard-hat +1.

04-16-2011 22:49 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

Grr

Thats not really something to 'scream' about is it? You found a really great item and you're complaining you can't use it yet? Try not finding ANY item worth over 1SS for 1 year+!!!! And those VERY few items I find are only worth a HS or two. And even then I get two or three per month....

25 quests done today, 39/49 Luck, 90% of them pass, best item found? A Battle hard-hat +1.

lol he always complains about everything

my scream is more with you dude, never get any damn finds and even 3 90%s in a row fail and 18/24 quests.. to which 6/9 are 80% -_-
04-16-2011 23:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your account has been temporarily banned.

It will be unbanned automatically in 59 min. 48 sec.

Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System

Stupid proxy server at work... loose the internet connection and after he sent all my "refresh pages" in 1 shot.

I failed on my EXPO.... FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKK

04-18-2011 09:01 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

DAMN YOU RNG!!!!!

I'm gonna find out where you're located and take a hefty poo on your mainframe!!!!

04-18-2011 13:18 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Red Bull and a Pack of smokes - $10.65 US
That's 7.49 Euro
82.84 Japanese Yen
6.5 British Pounds
44.4 Indian Rupee
29.9 Polish Zloty

Gasoline?
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

04-18-2011 16:56 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

got wrong mob or eversized, let it be...

no one online when I'm online ready for expo, damn time zone..why earth spherical...would be better egg-shaped ? let it be...

no fixed date when act3 started or act3 will come on next year? let it be...

let it be...
let it be....
let it be.....
let it be......

npc son's name : cpu

04-18-2011 17:29 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I finally have all 4 parts to my P+1 Bandanna and I accidentally destroy one of the damn... I'm on the verge of murder.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-18-2011 18:45 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Warlord

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
Red Bull and a Pack of smokes - $10.65 US
That's 7.49 Euro
82.84 Japanese Yen
6.5 British Pounds
44.4 Indian Rupee
29.9 Polish Zloty

Gasoline?
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Dunno what you smoke but that price is off a mile, cigs are about £6.70 for 20 and a red bull is about £2 and petrol is about £1.60 a litre by me

Grrrr at petrol prices my car costs £70 to fill up now! Thats not even from empty!i

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Warlord: 04-18-2011 19:10.

04-18-2011 19:08 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First i got verry happy after seeing that i can refill my premium by sms and that has not been a choice for my country before..

I send txt msg and putt in the codes and i get this:
Wrong or used premium code! Check premium history!

so now i have no premium and no cash to call someone to help me with paypal....

This SUX BIG TIME!!!!

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-19-2011 00:53 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

In case of problem with premium use this ingame form:
UW: http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=premium&c=en&sub=Contact
Necro: http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=premium&c=en&sub=Contact

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-19-2011 10:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

I have done that but for sweden sins that is my country... but all i got is an email that says that they have recived my email... Frown

Im getting sooo frustrated... Mad how am i going to drop those mighty big objects with only 12 quests Tongue

04-19-2011 10:57 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009

So, there we were, hunting a Sphinx, understanding that as usual this time of the month it's 50/50 with Anubis:

Myrkul - OK guys, I think we getting close...
Anubis - SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
Myrkul - Awwww. Anubis. You again?? Really???
Anubis - Yep, but it was 50/50 so there was an even chance that you'd run into me.
Myrkul - But how many times is that now?
Anubis (sheepishly) - Since you started counting 8 from the last 9.
Myrkul - 8 FROM THE LAST 9 50/50 SPHINX EXPOS!!!!!!! Surely 50% means that we get the Sphinx sometimes.
Anubis - Hey, it's not MY fault. The RNG says "go here" so that's where I go. You're just "lucky" I guess Big Grin
Myrkul - And the Sphinx??
Anubis - Not real I'm afraid. We just like to pretend there is one so that you keep applying. The one you got was actually an accident.
Myrkul - Don't suppose you can just pretend you never saw us?
Anubis - Sorry, no can do, gotta kill you. It's my job. And I am good at my job.
Myrkul - Sigh, OK, see you next time?
Anubis - Probably, remember, it is 50/50 Evil

Several splats later and again i'm swearing to myself that the next time a slot comes up at 50/50 in the Mountains of Wisdom that I won't do it because there's no point.

But I will, and that's when you'll hear me screaming again.
04-20-2011 00:06 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by MYRKUL
So, there we were, hunting a Sphinx, understanding that as usual this time of the month it's 50/50 with Anubis:

Myrkul - OK guys, I think we getting close...
Anubis - SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
Myrkul - Awwww. Anubis. You again?? Really???
Anubis - Yep, but it was 50/50 so there was an even chance that you'd run into me.
Myrkul - But how many times is that now?
Anubis (sheepishly) - Since you started counting 8 from the last 9.
Myrkul - 8 FROM THE LAST 9 50/50 SPHINX EXPOS!!!!!!! Surely 50% means that we get the Sphinx sometimes.
Anubis - Hey, it's not MY fault. The RNG says "go here" so that's where I go. You're just "lucky" I guess Big Grin
Myrkul - And the Sphinx??
Anubis - Not real I'm afraid. We just like to pretend there is one so that you keep applying. The one you got was actually an accident.
Myrkul - Don't suppose you can just pretend you never saw us?
Anubis - Sorry, no can do, gotta kill you. It's my job. And I am good at my job.
Myrkul - Sigh, OK, see you next time?
Anubis - Probably, remember, it is 50/50 Evil

Several splats later and again i'm swearing to myself that the next time a slot comes up at 50/50 in the Mountains of Wisdom that I won't do it because there's no point.

But I will, and that's when you'll hear me screaming again.

We got an Anubis too at 23.30 last night so did anyone get the Sphinx Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 04-20-2011 09:07.

04-20-2011 09:07 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

stupid stupid stupid dagger gtf to good!!!!!

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-20-2011 14:34 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
stupid stupid stupid dagger gtf to good!!!!!

You might as well leave it how it is.............I know now to equip my defence because of your relentless attacks Mr. GT Wink

(in relation to this thread): GODDAMN I HATE MY DAD!!!! YOU IDIOTIC, DRUNK [insert curse word here]!!!!!!

04-21-2011 23:09 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

yesterday and today has been an utter waste of money as far as i am concerned, why do i bother wasting pop and stones on making a reputation set for attacks

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=21dfb57a3e

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=989cff8c54

so far today iv made around 30 attacks all should be 90% chance of getting through and i have failed atleast 15

so i though id try some quests

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ddb74c04c6

80 luck lowest chance of success at 71% 24 quests 10 of which fail

i know its a summary etc but some how i fail to see how this all averages out on an individual pfft

i have given up trying to make my reputation in act 2 despite 70 max sucess over 40 fails to say the least

Edit: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8112d0498e

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7da85ec865

need i say or do any more

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 04-22-2011 00:04.

04-21-2011 23:36 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

I was gonna scream but the Anubis/Myrkul chat has left me in stitches, not sure why

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH WHAT POSSESSED ME TO ATTEMPT MELEE ALL THOSE MONTHS AGO. GOTTA GANGSTER IT UP NOW

And wash away my innocence and fear
04-21-2011 23:49 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

This is bull ****!!!!

This is the second time they "Forget" about us in here!!! Maybe the BW team can write a note to remind them that there is an english server to!!!!! Evil

04-22-2011 00:47 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

this thread itself makes me angry, i want to scream, i dont want to censor myself or to be censored and be kicked whilst i'm down, but that's not my main rage point, WHY IS IT EVERY FREAKING TIME I NEED A FEW MORE EXP TO GET A FREAKING STONE THAT'D BE DAMN HELPFUL TO ME THE EDUIHFAIHLEFSVUJ'ING STUPID RNG DECIDES I'M GOING TO FAIL EVERY LAST POSSIBLE MOTHER ESJHJHFGDKZJVKDJ'ING ACTION?!?!?!?!!?

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-22-2011 01:31 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

over 2 hours and English server is still being ignored.
I wouldn't be upset if everyone was still waiting but I am irate that preferential treatment is obvious.

04-22-2011 02:19 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

All I got to say is this!

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6982c6295a

04-22-2011 16:52 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

AAAAA!!! I can't drop anything!!! have dropped good titanium necke of blood but i play with male character Crying Frown Frown

Junk
04-22-2011 17:15 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Best drop today...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=15f861e1af

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-22-2011 21:13 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Grrr... Not a single good drop all day

but this really pissed me off... Rem Rom sux big time!!!!!

04-22-2011 22:12 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 40 41 [42] 43 44 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH