Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Silver Neckerchief of the Werewolf (+3).....does any1 know who bought this??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Silver Neckerchief of the Werewolf (+3).....does any1 know who bought this???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Silver Neckerchief of the Werewolf (+3).....does any1 know who bought this??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i set my alarm for server time so i could wake up and buy this......forgot i know live in france and its gmt+1

does any1 know who has this???

i rrealllllllly want it....i make it worth their while if they resell it......

so.....any1 know.???
05-13-2011 09:16 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

RE: Silver Neckerchief of the Werewolf (+3).....does any1 know who bought this??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be me, but it's already gone:

Items merged: Silver Neckerchief of the Werewolf (+3) and Golden Chain of Beauty (+3).
Result of transformation: Golden Tie of Hard Skin (+3).

Then:

Items merged: Golden Tie of Hard Skin (+3) and Platinum Amulet of Accuracy (+3).
Result of transformation: Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+3).
05-13-2011 13:04 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wanted it for the same reason.....to merge with my ruby chain of pilgrim to make the titanium tie of accuracy...

oh well in this case u snooze u lose lol
05-13-2011 13:17 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Silver Neckerchief of the Werewolf (+3).....does any1 know who bought this???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH