Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gangster Thoughtcatcher help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gangster Thoughtcatcher help 5 Votes - Average Rating: 7.805 Votes - Average Rating: 7.805 Votes - Average Rating: 7.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am yes, just. housemate no less than 4 i think. Obviously left my lappy logged in

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

05-03-2011 14:09 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
gangster have two advantages over gunman:
Dodge and being able to have nice defense. Equipping solar takes away one of those advantages, if you want nice solar set and guns, make gunman instead.
Defense is just an option. Why not use solar as a gangster? Just like gunman gangster can have 20 attacks with solar jewellery(10 from g+5 scorpios, 4 from g+5 armor of speed, 4 from p+1 solar set, 2 from deadly set g+5), on a siege that would mean it's 20 attacks from gangster + 25% dodge vs. 20 attacks from gunman + 25% critical(which sucks in 1h guns).
In a duel between these tats it's: 20 gangster attacks vs 16.875 gunman attacks(quarter of those 20 attacks is dodged, so 15 is left, we'll multiply it by 1.125[1h gun criticals multiply damage by 1.5, so it's half the value of the critical chance bonus from the gunman tatoo]).

quote:
IGN: Atomos

05-03-2011 16:41 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
Defense is just an option. Why not use solar as a gangster? Just like gunman gangster can have 20 attacks with solar jewellery(10 from g+5 scorpios, 4 from g+5 armor of speed, 4 from p+1 solar set, 2 from deadly set g+5), on a siege that would mean it's 20 attacks from gangster + 25% dodge vs. 20 attacks from gunman + 25% critical(which sucks in 1h guns).

Morelly

0% crit vs 85% crit

You couldn't get + crit due to the speeds - high dmg with 1.5x dmg crit still can mean 100dmg extra

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-03-2011 17:07 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:

Morelly

0% crit vs 85% crit

You couldn't get + crit due to the speeds - high dmg with 1.5x dmg crit still can mean 100dmg extra

the point of the tatoo is *not for crit though, it's survivability, so a lack of crit is your better option for the gangster, shoot at it and hurt it without relying on crits.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 05-03-2011 17:09.

05-03-2011 17:08 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:

Morelly

0% crit vs 85% crit

True, but at the same time it's:
- absorbers power of blood vs thoughtcatchers majesty
- elvish cape vs deadly set(bonus base damage and 2 attacks)
Wink

quote:

05-03-2011 17:11 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
quote:

Morelly

0% crit vs 85% crit

the point of the tatoo is *not for crit though, it's survivability, so a lack of crit is your better option for the gangster, shoot at it and hurt it without relying on crits.

Surelly then if its survival don't use solar? If you do your basically like a gunman with some dodge

Dung showed amazing set up

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-03-2011 17:11 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

quote:
Surelly then if its survival don't use solar? If you do your basically like a gunman with some dodge

Dung showed amazing set up
Trust me, majesty + 25% dodge + 30 defence from tatoo is enough to have significant survivability Wink

quote:

05-03-2011 17:20 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap

Solar is defo out of the question when attacking against melee, gunmen and ranged. If i do go for Solar it is going to be used solely for higher perc mobs

05-03-2011 17:46 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

Would a Titanium set of Wisdom be any good? Nice defence boost and wouldnt the wisdom give a nice damage boost?

05-28-2011 11:50 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Undivisible
Triple Ace

It's a very good(but expensive) option for tank setup. If you get:
headwear of turtle shell/deadly headwear of punishment(if you're using scorpios)
field vest of fencer/master
G+1 compound shorts/P+1 kilt
2x leg uzi/beretta/scorpio

with this 1h melee fighters, and most BKs won't stand a chance against you.

quote:

05-28-2011 12:09 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Would a Titanium set of Wisdom be any good? Nice defence boost and wouldnt the wisdom give a nice damage boost?

My old gangster set up was titanium of wisdom based as wisdom gives knowledge which gives dmg and titanium gives strength so i can use things as gunners lack strength for items unless you have an epic amount of easyness
05-28-2011 14:37 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Whats the knowledge to damage ratio?|I did look but my hungover eyes are struggling to stay open let alone look for words on a screen Red Face

05-30-2011 14:34 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Undivisible
Triple Ace

3 points of wisdom = 1 point of damage per hit Wink , so full G+0 jewellery of wisdom would give you +11 damage, which is very good.

quote:

05-30-2011 14:37 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Whats the knowledge to damage ratio?|I did look but my hungover eyes are struggling to stay open let alone look for words on a screen Red Face

3 Knowledge = 1 Damage for guns.
05-30-2011 14:38 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

knowledge to damage ratio is 1/3, add legendary gun damage bonus and it becomes 0,4333 damage per point of knowledge.

Perfect Titanium Tie of the Pilgrim
Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +29, REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +10, STRENGTH +20, TOUGHNESS +21, KNOWLEDGE +23, STRENGTH +11, TOUGHNESS +31
Requirements: LEVEL: 84 (126), STRENGTH: 22 (32), APPEARANCE: 84 (126), CHARISMA: 31 (46)
Value: 42 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1195, Mana 4092

Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Wisdom (+1)
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +33, REPUTATION -3, STRENGTH +11, character defence +23, KNOWLEDGE +17
Requirements: LEVEL: 69 (104), STRENGTH: 22 (33), APPEARANCE: 75 (113)
Value: 30 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 835, Mana 3081

Perfect Titanium Ring of Wisdom (+1)
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, STRENGTH +11, CHARISMA +17, character defence +23, KNOWLEDGE +17
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (9Cool , APPEARANCE: 69 (104)
Value: 29 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 834, Mana 2805

bonuses:
Knowledge : 57 ~ 19 damage (24,7 with leg bonus)
Defense : 46 + 52 toughness = 98

In my oppinion very nice for dealing with low perception mobs and players

I realize the requirements for the tie might be a problem to some players

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-30-2011 14:44.

05-30-2011 14:42 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Awesome thanks Myrkul

so 2 x Tit sigs of wisdom at +5 = 14 knowledge
and one tit amulet of wisdom at +5 = 9 knowledge

Is only going to give me 7.blahblahblah damage? Not as much as id of thought, Would only be using that in defence i guess so damage isnt that important just wanna stay alive long enough not to die Tongue

Hahaha epic build just above, out of my league for now but somet to aspire to Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 05-30-2011 14:45.

05-30-2011 14:44 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
dooz
Viking

twisted bonus on p+1:
maximum damage of all weapons +30, PERCEPTION +22, AGILITY -9, dodge ranged +24, dodge melee +24, dodge +24 %

hawk's on g+2 to p+1:
1 damage 4 levels so above level 76 hawk's will give more damage than the titanium i showed. but then 98 defense, makes you take much less damage, than the 6% dodge from hawk's

Ideally i think a gangster should have hawk's set to deal with high perception, and a titanium set to deal with melee and some expos

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-30-2011 14:50.

05-30-2011 14:49 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
twisted bonus on p+1:
maximum damage of all weapons +30, PERCEPTION +22, AGILITY -9, dodge ranged +24, dodge melee +24, dodge +24 %

hawk's on g+2 to p+1:
1 damage 4 levels so above level 76 hawk's will give more damage than the titanium i showed. but then 98 defense, makes you take much less damage, than the 6% dodge from hawk's

Ideally i think a gangster should have hawk's set to deal with high perception, and a titanium set to deal with melee and some expos

What sort of mobs? Golem? Noble? Hawks is looking so nice, im gonna give twisted, hawk and tit of wisdom a shot Tongue Gotta have it all lol

If anyones curious and wondered how im doing atm...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3050ed8bcf

Tattoo: Gangster 2, 2, 0, 0
Equip:
Deadly Hard hat (+4) got of precog for better perc
Shirt of the Death Sower for the damage ofc Tongue
Chain
Ring of the Genius (+4)
Signet
Trousers of the Shepherd (+4)
Beretta (+5)
Beretta (+5)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 05-30-2011 14:55.

05-30-2011 14:52 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
dooz
Viking

basically i would take titanium on any mob i could hit without hawk's.

as collector it's easily possible to hit sphinx for example, with titanium set. so not hard to get enough defense to take less laughable damage from sphinx. Gangster have higher damage potential than collector but require more work to hit.

If i were to change to gangster again, my most common expo setup would be something like this:

Perfect Deadly Bandanna of the Prophet (+1)
Perfect Field Vest of Speed
Perfect Titanium Tie of the Pilgrim
Perfect Titanium Bracelet of Wisdom (+1)
Perfect Titanium Ring of Wisdom (+1)
Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Sun (+1)
Legendary Perfect Scorpio
Legendary Perfect Scorpio

defense 317 + 30 from tattoo
7× 215 - 239 Legendary Perfect Scorpio
7× 215 - 239 Legendary Perfect Scorpio
perception 108 ~ enough to have 90% to hit against perception 147 against the biggest sphinxes you will need around 137 perception to have 90% to hit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-30-2011 15:06.

05-30-2011 14:55 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

I was soooo close to going Collector as Para suggested but i really wanted be a high hp gangster and just couldnt twist my arm enough and aiming for highest ranked gangster wont be to hard to beat Tongue

05-30-2011 14:59 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
dooz
Viking

yea, well, i see collector as a stronger tattoo than gangster, but gangster is probably more suited for you level. Once you have strong setup with high defense values as gangster you may find it difficult to upgrade them higher withing your tattoos limits, then maybe change to collector.

Also as thoughtcatcher, you could become strong with a shuriken, majesty damage bonus on ranged weapon is beautifull. and majesty health bonus + collector healthbonus = many hp

05-30-2011 15:12 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

I forget collector can use ranged awell :/ Now i remember thats what almost pursuaded me but didnt in the end lol. Yeah i guess a Gangster could change to a collector quite easily without any gear changes apart from getting a ranged set which is a new kettle of fish

05-30-2011 15:24 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

If i was to buy a Legendary Beretta would it be a waste if i was to merge it into an Uzi?

Personally i think a Beratta has better merge capabilites than an Uzi but id like a more of a professionals view Smile

06-15-2011 18:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

They both suck unless the Uzi is at P+1.. but then the dmg isnt as high as some other guns,

Id go for P+1 uzi / scorpios.

Scorpios are harder to get a hold of and the dmg difference would make the difference
06-15-2011 21:16 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

If you're character is wealthy(but since you've been a bit ripped of you're not :/) you should get 2x g+5 legendary beretta/uzi, when you can use legendary good scorpios without any troubles you should switch to them, and sell your previous weapons, it would be a waste to merge g+5 guns.

quote:

06-15-2011 21:25 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

How im doing so far...

Deadly Mask of the Shepherd (+2) - Nice little find Smile
Cape of Speed (+2) - My new investment for a bit of fun Smile
Amulet of Wisdom (+3)
Ring of the Genius (+3)
Signet - Will soon be a ring of conc once ive merged my ring of madman buy
Trousers of the Shepherd (+4) - better defence than shorts
Beretta (+5)
Beretta (+5)

My new investment/bit of fun at work Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7fea9573f9

06-17-2011 18:53 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

You are doing it all wrong.. lol Tongue

Gangster is a good defence tattoo.. you have 3 defence with 0 toughness o.O look at the tattoo you can have 120MAX for armour and 50MAX for head and 50MAX for pants.
06-17-2011 19:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
You are doing it all wrong.. lol Tongue

Gangster is a good defence tattoo.. you have 3 defence with 0 toughness o.O look at the tattoo you can have 120MAX for armour and 50MAX for head and 50MAX for pants.

I know what i have to do but have you seen my level? tattoo doesnt really matter untill higher up as i cant equip any of the gear id need as a Gangster, everyone is melee so i need the damage boost from deadly and deathsower

06-17-2011 19:57 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Undivisible
Triple Ace

I think you should use specialized setups for different situations. Get:
- hunters armor for expos,
- ring of strength, when you'll merge ring of concentration you won't need genius anymore, with this you can upgrade your headwear
- good uzi/beretta
- some armors with good defence and damage bonuses for attacking melee players.

quote:

06-17-2011 19:59 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
- ring of strength, when you'll merge ring of concentration you won't need genius anymore, with this you can upgrade your headwear
- good uzi/beretta

In a nutshell, yeah Tongue Fell asleep the other day and missed out on a hunters vest Frown i do sleep everyday so when i say the other day i dont mean sleeping is a special occasion for me Tongue

Im not gonna waste stones on good weapons untill leg, if i can get a good beretta for 1 maybe 2 bs then yeah but any more than that its a waste

As for special sets i totally agree, im gonna work on an anti gunner set up for defence

Bulletproof helmet/mask of shepherd
Bulletproof vest of xxxx Addict?
Bulletproof pants of xxxx somet or other?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 06-17-2011 20:04.

06-17-2011 20:02 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
- good uzi/beretta

In a nutshell, yeah Tongue Fell asleep the other day and missed out on a hunters vest Frown i do sleep everyday so when i say the other day i dont mean sleeping is a special occasion for me Tongue

Im not gonna waste stones on good weapons untill leg, if i can get a good beretta for 1 maybe 2 bs then yeah but any more than that its a waste

As for special sets i totally agree, im gonna work on an anti gunner set up for defence

Nah addict sucks.. -strength? pfft you already lack strength being a gunner and alot of the items your going to want to use will require quite a bit of it.

Unless you hav a titanium of authority set for defence as titanium gives strength to counter balance it
06-17-2011 20:06 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
quote:
- good uzi/beretta

Nah addict sucks.. -strength? pfft you already lack strength being a gunner and alot of the items your going to want to use will require quite a bit of it.

Unless you hav a titanium of authority set for defence as titanium gives strength to counter balance it

How can you say addict sucks? It will have the desired effect, Toughness will beat down the gunners damage, cant think of any other suffix that would give the same amount of toughness. Titanium of Auth would be for defence against melee, again as Atomos said, special sets for different things

Bullet-proof Cape of the Addict (+5)
Armour
Defence: 2
Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +2, TOUGHNESS +44, STRENGTH -11, APPEARANCE -10, INTELLIGENCE -11
Requirements: LEVEL: 59, STRENGTH: 61, AGILITY: 20
Value: 51 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 202, Mana 712

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 06-17-2011 20:13.

06-17-2011 20:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Undivisible
Triple Ace

quote:

Anti gunners setup should have as much perception+charisma/reputation as possible Wink , you'll have dodge from tatoo, so bulletproof won't give you so much benefits, and perception will help you in hitting and evading shots, which is more useful, or rather necessary if you want to compete with good gunners. Charisma/reputation will give you extra hp, and rep will also raise your chances for succesful ambush.

quote:

06-17-2011 20:12 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Anti gunners setup should have as much perception+charisma/reputation as possible Wink , you'll have dodge from tatoo, so bulletproof won't give you so much benefits, and perception will help you in hitting and evading shots, which is more useful, or rather necessary if you want to compete with good gunners. Charisma/reputation will give you extra hp, and rep will also raise your chances for succesful ambush.

Reputation? Im on about defence, Charisma? Im thoughtcatcher so will use majesty and dont need to evade shots if they dont do much damage, im planning on outliving them

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 06-17-2011 20:16.

06-17-2011 20:15 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Did you totally miss the line after i said it sucked lol, you'll see the reason there.

you really need to think about other stats aswell. Its all good saying something like i want the following

Perfect Deadly Bandanna of Precognition +1

Perfect Hawks Ring of Bat

bla bla bla, but think.. your never going to be able to use the strength for that.. youl never get the appearence to use the hawks.. just something to think of Tongue

I know you havnt said you want them but im using those items as an example
06-17-2011 20:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

Oh, so you actually plan to make a bunker xD, no problem then. Just remember that majesty can be absorbed, and toughness can be easily penetrated by 2h guns Wink . Oh and:
quote:
Armour
Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +2, TOUGHNESS +44, STRENGTH -11, APPEARANCE -10, INTELLIGENCE -11
remember to get enough:
- strength to wear all these armors(if this cape requires 61, and reduces it by 11, you'll need to have 72 before equiping it),
- apperance to wear jewellery(titanium doesn't give you any extra).

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 06-17-2011 20:23.

06-17-2011 20:22 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Oh, so you actually plan to make a bunker xD, no problem then. Just remember that majesty can be absorbed, and toughness can be easily penetrated by 2h guns Wink . Oh and:
quote:
Armour
remember to get enough:
- strength to wear all these armors,

Which is EXACTLY what i said in my previous post.. Roll Eyes havnt thought about it
06-17-2011 20:24 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
quote:
Armour
remember to get enough:
- strength to wear all these armors(if this cape requires 61, and reduces it by 11, you'll need to have 72 before equiping it),

Wasnt talking about requirements in the first place, i know what ill need.

Snipers ignore defence not toughness Smile

@ Flash, totally missed one of your posts so sorry for raging

@ Flash again, Bulletproof of xxx set and a Tit of Auth could make quite a nice combo and wouldnt be to unattainable

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 06-17-2011 20:32.

06-17-2011 20:27 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Undivisible
Triple Ace

Sniper tatoo:

Squad Leader CLOSE
Level: 4
Effects: ignores 15 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: helmet defence max 40, armour defence max 90, pants defence max 40

assasin tatoo:
Deadly precision

LEVEL 1: 1000 PoP, 1 bloodstone
Traits: ignores 4 % of opponent's defence

Good Hunting rifle (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 39 - 49
Effects: PERCEPTION +16, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +42 %, ignores 40 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 47, STRENGTH: 38, AGILITY: 54 (55), PERCEPTION: 49 (50), INTELLIGENCE: 49, KNOWLEDGE: 50 (51)
Value: 7 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1719, Mana 380

Legendary Good Flame thrower CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 32 - 67
Effects: Chance to hit -20, attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +74 %, ignores 100 % of your opponent`s defence, overall weapon damage +20 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 62 (63), STRENGTH: 51 (52), AGILITY: 32, PERCEPTION: 38, INTELLIGENCE: 55 (56), KNOWLEDGE: 49, Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 117 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2816, Mana 547

Good Shotgun CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 45 - 91
Effects: Chance to hit +20, attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +37 %, ignores 50 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 58 (59), STRENGTH: 51 (52), AGILITY: 27, PERCEPTION: 42, INTELLIGENCE: 28, KNOWLEDGE: 49
Value: 61 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1911, Mana 366

Good Sniper rifle (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 78 - 81
Effects: PERCEPTION +13, AGILITY -7, chance for critical hit +78 %, ignores 100 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 48, STRENGTH: 35, AGILITY: 50 (51), PERCEPTION: 52 (53), INTELLIGENCE: 47, KNOWLEDGE: 49
Value: 21 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1660, Mana 332

and since guns damage is reduced by half of targets toughness this stuff means there are weapons that further reduce it Wink .

quote:

06-17-2011 20:38 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
quote:
Armour
remember to get enough:

Wasnt talking about requirements in the first place, i know what ill need.

Snipers ignore defence not toughness Smile

@ Flash, totally missed one of your posts so sorry for raging

@ Flash again, Bulletproof of xxx set and a Tit of Auth could make quite a nice combo and wouldnt be to unattainable

Exactamundo.

Titanium gives strength which is good, it also gives defence with charisma
06-17-2011 20:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gangster Thoughtcatcher help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH