Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Question concerning pushing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question concerning pushing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Question concerning pushing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to delete my character, so I'm selling off my best items. Consequently I have many stones now, and have offered to buy (or sell I suppose!) junk from my clan-mates, rather than waste the stones. Since the price of junk is hard-wired into the auction system so that you cannot pay more than junk is worth, if I arrange to pay full price for junk is there any way that could be considered pushing?

I don't want to get anybody into trouble, but there's no point me just deleting all these stones.

06-13-2011 12:12 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to my knowledge this isnt considered pushing at all.

Pushing would be paying an amount far too high for an item's usual worth. Because of the cap on junk this isnt possible anyway. It is merely pre-arrangement of a price.

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

06-13-2011 13:53 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kalessin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's what I thought, but I don't want to get half my clan banned because I misinterpreted the rules Wink

06-13-2011 14:20 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Question concerning pushing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH