Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » Junk 50 each, 1000 left, price lowered » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Junk 50 each, 1000 left, price lowered 7 Votes - Average Rating: 3.577 Votes - Average Rating: 3.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ram

Registration Date: 01-15-2010

Junk 50 each, 1000 left, price lowered Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I have 784 junk right now so selling that 60 each, message me if you want more incase I have it by then."
1st editPrice lowered to 55 each and selling 1000 in total.
Price lowered to 50 each and have 1000 in total to sell.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ram: 08-12-2011 11:10.

07-29-2011 21:10 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Warning Ram.

quote:
7. Uneditable "Second post" and making changes to the auction when it is in progress.

a) When the seller's thread is created you must copy the first post, make a second post and paste it there. If there are any conflicts concerning the auction or offer of sell then this "second post" will serve as the basis for the moderator's judgement.

07-30-2011 20:21 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Ram

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ram
RE: Junk 60 each, 700+ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ram
I have 784 junk right now so selling that 60 each, message me if you want more incase I have it by then.

07-31-2011 07:00 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

07-31-2011 12:03 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

UP

08-02-2011 11:04 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

UP, still have lots of junk Frown

08-03-2011 10:17 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

Up haven't sold any junk yet and have gained more, feel free to message me in game if you want to place a larger order then I've listed and I will see what I can do.
still over 700 junk to sell at 60 each Frown

08-04-2011 10:22 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

RE: Junk 55 each, 1000, price lowered Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ram
"I have 784 junk right now so selling that 60 each, message me if you want more incase I have it by then."
Price lowered to 55 each and selling 1000 in total.

08-06-2011 05:07 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

Up

08-07-2011 03:40 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

UP

08-10-2011 11:49 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ram

RE: Junk 50 each, 1000 left, price lowered Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ram
1st editPrice lowered to 55 each and selling 1000 in total.
Price lowered to 50 each and have 1000 in total to sell.

08-12-2011 11:10 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

i take all 1000 = 50k pops

08-12-2011 16:53 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
Ram

Amadea has accepted your offer!

Items offered: Club. Items gained: Club.
Offered pieces of junk: 1000.
Gained progress points: 50000.

Closed.

08-13-2011 09:19 Ram is offline Search for Posts by Ram Add Ram to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » Junk 50 each, 1000 left, price lowered

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH