Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Xr Dodge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Xr Dodge 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Xr Dodge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every melee player can reach an agility lvl that makes him almost unhittable for a certain mob. But what about shooting mobs?
It seem even small XR can hit very high perception players.
It probably ave a huge hidden +hit bonus, or a +35% to hit like legendary guns.
Is somebody able to dodge XR hits using high perception gear??

How much perception do you need??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 11-07-2011 14:38.

11-07-2011 14:37 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i saw a report on the Polish boards of mithrandir and a ranger 2 manning it and the ranger had roughly 250 perc... it made it so the xr couldnt hit her.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-07-2011 16:02 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good to know.. but some people here too can reach similar amount of perception. Any reports of somebody dodging an XR, partially or totally?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 11-07-2011 18:21.

11-07-2011 18:20 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

maybe some with doge in percentage from tatoos + dodge sets?
11-07-2011 19:18 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Mlarinon
maybe some with doge in percentage from tatoos + dodge sets?

yeah but max you can get is 30% dodge.. so the XR will still hit you like a truck... i think what he means is to be able to dodge it like this...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ef4ebeafee

its a basilisk but the same principles apply....

quote:

Smile

11-07-2011 20:25 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

exact, there are a few ways to increase perception, lowering damage a little bit. Expecially some cursed one with night hunter could easily push their perception over 250, so they could be able to dodge.

But if the XR hitting formula is similar to the gunner's one then a 200 perception XR would hit a 266 perception player, so it's not easy to go that high, expecially if you need to keep damage high enough to kill the mob.
But it should be already possible for small ones. Any reports?
11-08-2011 13:36 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

hey there..i suggest bud that u take it upon urself to experiment a bit....

obv dodge is possible with every mob depending on what weapon they use and ur stats..

eg with a golem i needed approx +100agility more to dodge a golem altho u will never b able to completely dodge as there is still chance it will hit..

with an xr i assume if u achieve high enough perception u can dodge them but mayb u should just use trial and error and report back to others...

search the boards for reports in expedition badges,etc and try and find out may help u as well.

and like u say mobs have a +chance to hit and i dont think the devs are gonna give u such information.

good luck with ur venture
11-08-2011 18:52 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

here is the report from R9PL: http://r9.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=e1b0802859
and original thread: http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...hreadid=1014312
here is the spy report: http://r9.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=fda33cc1f8

and yes.. those are perfect hawks rings of bat.. Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-08-2011 20:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
here is the report from R9PL: http://r9.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=e1b0802859
and original thread: http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...hreadid=1014312
here is the spy report: http://r9.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=fda33cc1f8

and yes.. those are perfect hawks rings of bat.. Wink

i find the fact that the ranger is a demon lord more impressive than a few trinkets Wink

thanks for finding them mortis Smile

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 11-08-2011 23:32.

11-08-2011 23:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Amazing, thks Mortis! So I guess it is really the same 35% bonus that gunmans have.
The problem as gunman will be getting 250-300 perception without perception bonuses from the weapon.. before act 3 will mess up all mobs and make this kind of incursions improbable! And those working on solar/hawk of bat on UK UW knows well it is a nightmare getting the right pieces.

But snipers and hunters could already start trying!
11-11-2011 16:04 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Xr Dodge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH