Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition Act 3 rom rem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 rom rem 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Act 3 rom rem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8285cb5537

.... that HURTS :/

and bear in mind we used to 2 man them... Some lower levels should think twice about going to act 3 IMO

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-24-2011 17:35 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You all got alot more exp. So they are expecting bigger teams
11-24-2011 17:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i realise that but for smaller people trying to get badges it will be ALOT harder to do... it was just to show the people that didnt have access to the beta what they are up against :/

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-24-2011 17:47 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

60kxp is nice, maybe badges will be gotten around the optimum pop levels

I got my hydra badge at level 56 before getting my pheonix badge.

On a golem run, a thousand pointer (level 72/73) got her badge for the twins (optimum pop range at 92/9Cool .

Maybe the goal is to avoid badge too early, like white dragons are due to stats requirements for objects. Legendary items made some badges a lot easier, and due to server age, they become cheaper (legendary broad mace for HS,can kill pheonix, low level red dragon, hydra...)
11-24-2011 17:59 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Doe's Anybody Noo if The Opt level to gain exp Has Changed From Mobs ? as They are alot Harder In Act 3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-24-2011 23:46.

11-24-2011 18:22 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I am not much surprised tbh.

1. location points at 57% thus mobs have increased stats and damage
2. 4 from 5 didn't use any disposable
3. no horror
4. insufficient player stats due to point 1

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-24-2011 21:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

optimal level will likely remain the same. yes, the mobs are harder but players can make their characters stronger than ever through new possibilities available through the game.

rom rem optimal exp is 92-98 so this team has 3 players that will bump the level of the mob up anyway

11-25-2011 08:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition Act 3 rom rem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH